trump wants Pence investigated for refusing to overturn his 2020 election loss

"Trump is a great President"............................ :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Everyday living is what it's about. Remember this when you want to emigrate to another nation as an illegal alien and there is nowhere to go. The problem with inflation is that you can see it just by driving past places which posts prices. Progs cannot hide that. Fighting in restaurants and public places is increasing more and more as people believe they are shortchanged for the price.

TDS, the escape hole for Kowardly trump Kultists.

Yeah, it seems so.
Some say it is sort of a sycophant-thingy.
As in Trump Devoted Sycophancy.

I know, I know. It does have a repellant 'eeeeuw' factor.
But, poster 'bodecea', you and I are not here to judge them.
It's just the internet.

It would be a simple matter of insisting that Dominion release the voting databases and the source code, and agree to secure election double checks, like chain of custody for ballots, and all this controversy would evaporate over night.

:cool:
Wait…. Was it the corrupted machines or fake ballots? It keeps changing. So confusing.

Hand counts pretty much destroyed your machine theory.

Wait…. Was it the corrupted machines or fake ballots? It keeps changing. So confusing.

Hand counts pretty much destroyed your machine theory.
It was both. Are you playing stupid, because it is working, stupid. One more time, you can count illegal ballots as many times as you need to.

That was before voters saw January 6th with trump and confederate flags flying along side each other...as the mob attacked and defecated on the walls of the People's House. Al the while, allies of trump were desperately trying to get him to stop the violence. He refused and sat and watched on his TV. Hours went by before he begrudgingly told them to go home...."we love you."
Steal an election, expect a protest.

It was both. Are you playing stupid, because it is working, stupid. One more time, you can count illegal ballots as many times as you need to.
Huh?
So if the ballots are illegal, then what’s the need for corrupted machines?

BTW every ballot corresponds to a registered voter.

I really think the mental health of trump is deteriorating. And NO ONE is brave enough to tell him that statements like this are embarrassing and possibly put him in more legal jeopardy.
He does not care. He thinks he can slither out of anything and is merely crowd funding his retirement.

"It's like Trump is still the president", so said the news media today given the intense coverage of Trump and his sustained command of the narrative. Meanwhile Biden is MIA.

"It's like Trump is still the president", so said the news media today given the intense coverage of Trump and his sustained command of the narrative. Meanwhile Biden is MIA.
While Trump fellates himself with your finger in his butt, Biden is running the country.

I'm sorry I was reading all the Trump headlines today, what?
Missed the ones about the SCOTUS nominee, the cancer program, the Ukraine crisis...

Naturally, because the people paid to lie to you and keep you stupid didn't mention them. Those people have the easiest job ever, really.

Huh?
So if the ballots are illegal, then what’s the need for corrupted machines?

BTW every ballot corresponds to a registered voter.
repubs did well in the 2020 election....picking up seats in the House. But trump lost...so NOW the entire election was fraudulent? The truth is....Baby trump cannot admit he lost.

Missed the ones about the SCOTUS nominee, the cancer program, the Ukraine crisis...

Naturally, because the people paid to lie to you and keep you stupid didn't mention them. Those people have the easiest job ever, really.
It is easy to fool people who don't mind living in La La Land.

Forum List

Back