Trump wants to 'assert his dominance' over DeSantis by launching 2024 bid in Florida

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm the same way as Trump. this is why Trump's my bro. i'm like Trump. i like to dominate at everything i do: wrestling, politics, fitness, social media...EVERYTHING!

WE DOMINAAAAAAAATE! MAGA!

Stop believing enemy democrats propaganda. They are desperate to create a Trump DeSantis feud.

What makes you think that DeSantis even wants to run for President?

Not to say that he might not agree to run if there was a real need for his leadership, but I really can't see the man primarying President Trump.

LOL!!!

Trying to pit DeSantis against Trump....

Keep trying....

DeSantis is hitting the bullseye on the issues.

Covid mandate defiance.

Standing up to the public education GAYSTAPO...

DeSantis in a LANDSLIDE in 2024... after a state landslide this Nov....

LOL!!!

Trying to pit DeSantis against Trump....

Keep trying....

DeSantis is hitting the bullseye on the issues.

Covid mandate defiance.

Standing up to the public education GAYSTAPO...

DeSantis in a LANDSLIDE in 2024... after a state landslide this Nov....

Personally, if Trump were to stand down, I'd love to see Elon Musk run instead and watch the libs' heads explode

Personally, if Trump were to stand down, I'd love to see Elon Musk run instead and watch the libs' heads explode

I like DeSantis Gabbert as a ticket.

Tulsi just schooled Hannity on who the "Biden Republicans" really are...

Tulsi - these are the WARMONGERS

Will Fox News give Tulsi the "Jesse Ventura treatment" for that TRUTH.....?????

Musk is certainly standing up to some of the bullshit. For now, he has my approval even if he is rich off a taxpayer funded FRAUD called Global Warming, which is not his fraud, but he has used subsidies and the fraud to cash in....

The idea that Trump wants to "assert dominance" over DeSantis rings true. That's his personality, and we don't need any inside information to realize that.

RS should have printed that as an analysis signed by someone with some background to make that point. Saying that they got it from "sources" is an absurd parody of journalism. You really think Trump told his advisers, "I just want to assert my dominance over that guy?"

Forum List

Back