Trump wants to bring back earmarks lol. Yeah that's what we need, MORE BRIBERY....

Isnt the way we have now basically the same thing except instead of being appropriated by congress, it is by bureaucrats?

We were able to pass legislation when we had earmarks

Now we have gridlock

We might be entering a pretty interesting time now, especially since DACA is on the front burner.

Trump's going to test his base, and he damn well needs them.

Basically what gramps is saying is, unelected bureaucrats make better decisions on spending than our principled congress? o_O

earmarks mean that congress directly appropriates funds for projects.
Not having them, means unelected bureaucrats make those decisions. Some how, that is better than congress because they are bought and sold.
Yet, our congress is principled?
What fucking sense does that make?
What an Rderp thread

Basically what gramps is saying is, unelected bureaucrats make better decisions on spending than our principled congress? o_O
Now you're just making an ass out of yourself. Speak your mind not mine, fucktard
Then you dont understand what you are saying. That isnt my problem, mr. anger.
No what I'm saying is quite clear. Trump supports Congress bribing each other in order to get his way. He doesn't mind blowing my tax dollars as long as he gets what he wants. FUCK THAT. Earmarks were banned for good reason after the Obamacare fiasco.

Not having them, means unelected bureaucrats make those decisions. Some how, that is better than congress because they are bought and sold.
What an Rderp thread
You're still butthurt after the last time you made an ass of yourself and I called you on it so here you are trying to get even lol.

What an Rderp thread
You're still butthurt after the last time you made an ass of yourself and I called you on it so here you are trying to get even lol.
You mean when you were claiming intellectual superiority for your hypocrisy? Lol good point!
Just face it, sonny. You fucked up again. It happens to the best of us!

What an Rderp thread
You mean when you were claiming intellectual superiority for your hypocrisy? Lol good point!
Just face it, sonny. You fucked up again. It happens to the best of us!
Yup, that thread when you had your meltdown. It was quite entertaining.

Forum List

Back