Trump wants to impose WORK REQUIREMENTS on medicaid users

Why can't you get a job?

Ever hear of affirmative action?. Unless you have 2 PHDs in engineering, a white man can't get hired in america. One reason so many men start their own businesses. THINK, hate-queen

I think they ought to impose WORK REQUIREMENTS on the Golfer In Chief. You know, the presidential poser who seems barely able to drag his fat ugly ass out of a golf cart.

What if you can't find a job? There are 90 million people not looking for work, if they look for work, then what? Are we all screwed?

What about retired people?

Trump is stupid. So are his supporters.

Retired people are retired and have paid all their lives for their benefits.

Just as with Welfare, Medicaid recipients should work as does everyone else.

If they cannot find a job, they can take courses to get their GED, learn a trade, pick up trash in the parks, work in our libraries, just as they did after the eminently successful 1996 Welfare Reform Act.

Maybe just as stringent as Bill Clinton's work for welfare program that got people off welfare rolls.

Yes people. Donald Trump isn't the only president requiring work for welfare. Clinton did it first.

Yes, after he was forced to sign1996 Welfare Reform Act. He Vetoed the bill twice then signed it when he saw that his veto would be overridden in Congress.

What if you can't find a job? There are 90 million people not looking for work, if they look for work, then what? Are we all screwed?

What about retired people?

Trump is stupid. So are his supporters.
You dont even know what the guidelines are yet, you dishonest hack.

I don't need to know, you think I was born yesterday? Republicans create tax cuts that manages to give 80% of the tax cuts to the 1% who don't need it.

Pathetic.

Just like these guidelines will be designed to throw people off medicaid.

You naive twit.

You mean he gives 80% of the tax cuts to the people that pay 80% of the taxes in the first place? What a novel idea!
They make more so they pay more, the taxes are of equal value..

Thank you. Then the REFUNDS are of equal value as well. People should quit whining then saying they don't pay their fair share.

I think they ought to impose WORK REQUIREMENTS on the Golfer In Chief. You know, the presidential poser who seems barely able to drag his fat ugly ass out of a golf cart.

It must turn your stomach seeing how immensely successful President Donald Trump has been after all your ranting and caterwauling!

You've been quieter than normal lately. An indication of your desperation and frustration I would suppose. Relax, get accustomed to America being great again as opposed to the malaise years of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.

It's really wonderful.

Why can't you get a job?

Ever hear of affirmative action?. Unless you have 2 PHDs in engineering, a white man can't get hired in america. One reason so many men start their own businesses. THINK, hate-queen
I found out that I didn't need a degree to start a business, to bad they didn't teach me in college, plus I had no problem getting a job at a corporation, I just hate working for corporations....

What money does trump get? He's not paid a salary as president. He declined it.

If that's true then he's being paid what he deserves.

Its true. He donates his quarterly salary to different parts of the government.
Analysis | Trump donates $100,000 — his second-quarter salary — to Education Department for science camp
Trump donates third-quarter salary to HHS opioid efforts
Trump donated his first quarter salary of about $78,000 to the National Park Service.
Updated - Trump-O-Meter: Take no salary

Yet another positive about Trump. Isn't costing the taxpayer a dime for his salary.

Oh this makes liberals just seethe!!!

Forum List

Back