Trump wants to re-open schools. Why?

Well, it can't be about his wanting the kids to get an education; we all know that he prefers them stupid, and has said so in the past.

So, what's the Trump logic behind this? What could it possibly be? Hmmm!

Why of course! It's OIL, and gasoline prices!!! Got to get those school buses running and parents hauling little precious to school and picking her up afterwards. Of course! Sorry, it took me so long to figure it out.

Go Trump!!! Bigly!!!

OD'ed on your stupid pills today?

Trump wants to re-open schools. Why?
Democrat Teachers Unions have finally made schools suck so bad that Democrats that went to public schools don't know why they were opened in the 1st place.
Lets see, are you from Canada, Nigeria, or Guyana? IRA troll!

No that one is a russian troll. Look at the date it joined and how many thousands of posts it has done in that relatively short time.

Example, that person arrived here 15 months ago. As of the post you replied to, that person has 6634 posts.

I arrived here in August 2014. Nearly 6 years ago. I've posted 7791 posts.

A person here that long with that many posts in such a short time is a russian troll. They've been all over the internet helping trump get reelected.

Well, it can't be about his wanting the kids to get an education; we all know that he prefers them stupid, and has said so in the past.

Why of course! It's OIL, and gasoline prices!!! Got to get those school buses running and parents hauling little precious to school and picking her up afterwards. Of course! Sorry, it took me so long to figure it out.

Go Trump!!! Bigly!!!
You’re just pissed because you’re not allowed within 500 yards of a school.

Go Trump!!! Bigly!!!

To kill the wittle children cause drumpfhhhh!

Forum List

Back