Trump warns Chicago: I'll 'send in the Feds' if violence rises

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Chicago is a jungle because of armed criminal blacks and unarmed everyone else thanks to democrat anti-gun policies. But it's still not a federal issue and trump should stay out of this.

Trump warns Chicago: I'll 'send in the Feds' if violence rises!

jan 24 2017 President Trump on Tuesday evening threatened to send government officials to the Windy City if the Democratic mayor and city police cannot turn around the city's rocketing homicide rate.

"If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!" Trump tweeted around 9:30 p.m. EST Tuesday.

Gun-related violence in Chicago is outpacing the same period in 2016, which was one of the most deadly years for the city in recent history. From Jan. 1 through Monday, 37 people were killed and 250 people were shot, according to one survey

He's going to use all the money that he saves when he fires all the fed agents patrolling our public lands, and use it to improve law enforcement.

I don't think he should, I think law enforcement should always be local. But meh.

Let them take care of their own problems (by killing each other off). The best thing Trump could do is nothing, then use Chicago as an example of the failure of liberal leadership.

• Banned
Let them take care of their own problems (by killing each other off). The best thing Trump could do is nothing, then use Chicago as an example of the failure of liberal leadership.

You got that right.. More proof that blacks will always be a problem and gun control always makes things worse.

Chicago is, and always has been, ruled by criminals. It has become a matter of national security...they gave us Obama for God's sakes, and if that isn't an indication that they are a threat to the US I don't know what is.

Let them live under martial law for a while. Throw the bosses into prison. The rest of the US is sick of their shit.

Forum List

Back