🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury". HAHA Today's Orange Spew!

So easy to recommend war when one thinks it will have no personal repercussions. Fake warriors, for their amusement, encourage others to die.
Anyone here who says he wants conflict in Korea should go to the 38th parallel and take a pot shot at a North Korean guard.

Kill yourself faggot, your support for a North Korea capable of striking the US with nuclear missiles is noted.

000643873ac2e29da5c8d786955430888b9670e4a8d9a37e2ee2e0fe8e166223.jpg

Niger dick taking faggot kill yourself.

Leave it to the Liberals here to support the North Korean dictator over our president Nothing new here. Once again the conservatives have to clean up the mess caused by the prior regime. Let them deal with NOKO by sticking their head up their ass. As for our side, we support our President and will be ready to #fightonight.

So easy to recommend war when one thinks it will have no personal repercussions. Fake warriors, for their amusement, encourage others to die.
Anyone here who says he wants conflict in Korea should go to the 38th parallel and take a pot shot at a North Korean guard.
Agreed. Kim's shenanigans are tiresome and his possession of nukes is a deep concern for everyone in the region. The best solution is to let his main supplier and supporter control him. Right now, the US is giving Kim street cred by taking his threats seriously and responding with equal heated rhetoric. Anyone who doesn't believe the US would incinerate the DPRK should they even attempt to launch a nuke doesn't understand the way the world works.

Leave it to the Liberals here to support the North Korean dictator over our president Nothing new here. Once again the conservatives have to clean up the mess caused by the prior regime. Let them deal with NOKO by sticking their head up their ass. As for our side, we support our President and will be ready to #fightonight.
The DPRK was a problem even in Reagan's and Bush 1's day. All kept kicking the can down the road because messing with the DPRK meant a confrontation with China. OTOH, now that China's economy is booming, the last thing they want is WWIII. Let China handle Kim.

Kill yourself faggot, your support for a North Korea capable of striking the US with nuclear missiles is noted.
You should have your GED taken away from you.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

:2up:I think this fire. flames and FURY will put a damper on growth! :ahole-1:
Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

I hope Congress comes back and takes war powers away from IT.
Assigns a three person panel he must check in with, to launch nukes. Outside of ITS appointed clowns
And for ground troops, let him feed the DOPer death wishes. Give it any forces IT can hire from his voters
and pay for from its own personal 10B is it? Let's see how MAGA it is!
I hope he nukes LA and San Fran to start cleaning up the vermin from America.
I hope Trump proves to be as weak as Obama and nothing ever comes of this.

I've already seen rex tell North Korea we are not their enemy.

Is it possible Russia and China and Mexico are plotting against us secretly? Using North Korea and Iraq and Iran to weaken us? Get Trump elected and split us from our allies?

You should be sterilized for the good of the gene pool.

Why don't you come do it for me? Come after dark, I'll leave the door unlocked.

Why don't you come do it for me? Come after dark, I'll leave the door unlocked.

You'll be rounded up soon enough normie faggot.

Never in my life did I think Leftist/Democrats side with North Korea over their own president. Again, these people hate America.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

:2up:I think this fire. flames and FURY will put a damper on growth! :ahole-1:
Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

I hope Congress comes back and takes war powers away from IT.
Assigns a three person panel he must check in with, to launch nukes. Outside of ITS appointed clowns
And for ground troops, let him feed the DOPer death wishes. Give it any forces IT can hire from his voters
and pay for from its own personal 10B is it? Let's see how MAGA it is!
I hope he nukes LA and San Fran to start cleaning up the vermin from America.
I hope Trump proves to be as weak as Obama and nothing ever comes of this.

I've already seen rex tell North Korea we are not their enemy.

Is it possible Russia and China and Mexico are plotting against us secretly? Using North Korea and Iraq and Iran to weaken us? Get Trump elected and split us from our allies?
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before....

4:56 AM - 9 Aug 2017

Dem Presidents give away taxpayer monies to our enemies to destroy us!

North Korea $5 billion
Iran $1.7 billion

Mr Tough On Russia John McCain Thinks Trump's Comments On North Korea Were To Extreme.. Closet DemocRat

Forum List

Back