🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury". HAHA Today's Orange Spew!

Never in my life did I think Leftist/Democrats side with North Korea over their own president. Again, these people hate America.

The people you speak of should be identified as Globalist minions.
People should be informed the conflict is between Satan's Pope led Globalist and Nationalist (of all "sovereign" nations").
For decades they have been working to bring down all the "sovereign" nations, with special attention to the USA and the "sovereign" nations of Europe.

uz0xKj9.png

King Jon Un, 33, is on pace this year to surpass missile launch record he set himself year:

DGykHDNXsAEYvGt.jpg

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

:2up:I think this fire. flames and FURY will put a damper on growth! :ahole-1:
Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

I hope Congress comes back and takes war powers away from IT.
Assigns a three person panel he must check in with, to launch nukes. Outside of ITS appointed clowns
And for ground troops, let him feed the DOPer death wishes. Give it any forces IT can hire from his voters
and pay for from its own personal 10B is it? Let's see how MAGA it is!
I hope he nukes LA and San Fran to start cleaning up the vermin from America.
While I can appreciate the sentiment, I think that would be a horrible thing to have happen

SOooooo.... Great........WOW! Great , another accomplishment!

"President has renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal"

How did The Great Orange Douche do it in 200 days?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

:2up:I think this fire. flames and FURY will put a damper on growth! :ahole-1:
Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

I hope Congress comes back and takes war powers away from IT.
Assigns a three person panel he must check in with, to launch nukes. Outside of ITS appointed clowns
And for ground troops, let him feed the DOPer death wishes. Give it any forces IT can hire from his voters
and pay for from its own personal 10B is it? Let's see how MAGA it is!
I hope he nukes LA and San Fran to start cleaning up the vermin from America.
While I can appreciate the sentiment, I think that would be a horrible thing to have happen
Cancer surgery is never a fun process, but can be appreciated later.

Some Dem on TV just said it's bad on North Korea that Trump is "unpredictable." No. I think that's a good thing. Keep the bad guys sweating

That's the only thing I can think of LoneLaughter. Even though A-10's are great for CAS and can kill tanks quite effectively, their conventional weapons are useless against hardened bunkers like what the N. Koreans keep their artillery guns in. I was listening to a military analyst and they said the only way you could destroy those artillery installations is with nukes. Otherwise, you'll just piss them off, and they will fire shells into S. Korea, killing millions.
One word: MOAB

Never in my life did I think Leftist/Democrats side with North Korea over their own president. Again, these people hate America.

People should be informed the conflict is between Satan's Pope led Globalist and Nationalist (of all "sovereign" nations").
For decades they have been working to bring down all the "sovereign" nations, with special attention to the USA and the "sovereign" nations of Europe.

uz0xKj9.png
To be accurate, in chess the king is never captured, he is put into a position so that where ever he moves he can be captured, and at that point the game is over.

Some Dem on TV just said it's bad on North Korea that Trump is "unpredictable." No. I think that's a good thing. Keep the bad guys sweating

The Great Orange Douche is totally 'predictable'.
It has been played as a puppet by Putin.

It groveled for help on the Great Wall with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto Haha! Plus said it would invade de Mexico Hotel or something, as well.

The Great Orange Douche PROMISED, said on Day one or so
IT would tear up the Obama Iran Nuke deal. Then,
The Great Orange Negotiator Grand Douche One Keeps Iran deal but threatens more sanctions.

So can you see a pattern here above?

WOW!... I would say again!
The Great Orange Douche is totally 'predictable'.

Btw. IT failed to R&R ACA. So, IT threaten all American will die now. I'm cut off paying the bills.

uz0xKj9.png
To be accurate, in chess the king is never captured, he is put into a position so that where ever he moves he can be captured, and at that point the game is over.
i like kings who aren't captured.

Trump Claims He’s Made Nuclear Arsenal Stronger
August 9, 2017 at 8:24 am EDTBy Taegan Goddard82 Comments

President Trump tweets this morning:

My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before… Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!

A reality check: Business Insider notes Trump’s first executive order was on the Affordable Care Act and that none of his orders in his first 100 days were on the nation’s nuclear arsenal.

And as the New York Times reports, the trillion dollar modernization of nuclear forces started under President Obama.

Trump Claims He’s Made Nuclear Arsenal Stronger
August 9, 2017 at 8:24 am EDTBy Taegan Goddard82 Comments

President Trump tweets this morning:

My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before… Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!

A reality check: Business Insider notes Trump’s first executive order was on the Affordable Care Act and that none of his orders in his first 100 days were on the nation’s nuclear arsenal.

And as the New York Times reports, the trillion dollar modernization of nuclear forces started under President Obama.

So,.... IT's wrong again, FFS!? on what IT did the first day on the job. I don't know about others, who got to be POTUS did on day one.
I'm sure they live that day over and over in their heads.
SO again, Claims Obama great works as ALL HIS WORK. Haha!

Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury"

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before," Trump told reporters during what he calls a "working vacation" at his New Jersey golf club.
Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
After many years of failure,countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea. We must be tough & decisive!

7:17 AM - Aug 8, 2017

:cuckoo::disagree::lmao::rolleyes-41:
Trump-_Clockwork-_Orangutan-320.gif

The Great Orange Douche.... So Orders!

Trump is as crazy as Kim Jong Un

Forum List

Back