🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury". HAHA Today's Orange Spew!

I'm kind of hoping that Kim and Trump don't have a nuclear war this week. I was planning a vacation to San Diego, and a nuclear war is bound to cause complications in my vacation.

I for one would love to see how fast those A-10's we have stationed in S. Korea can destroy the NORK's artillery along the border.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg
The problem is they have thousands of hidden artillery in bunkers deep inside a mountain range near the SK border. We probably know where some of those bunkers are, but we dont know about all of them, which means Seoul pays a heavy price. Its a real shitty situation.

I for one would love to see how fast those A-10's we have stationed in S. Korea can destroy the NORK's artillery along the border.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg
The problem is they have thousands of hidden artillery in bunkers deep inside a mountain range near the SK border. We probably know where some of those bunkers are, but we dont know about all of them, which means Seoul pays a heavy price. Its a real shitty situation.
Fire from them even once and we'll know where they are too and take them out.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg
A-10s require air superiority cuz they fly so slow. NK has a real defense & offense.

These deplorables are "thinking" Saddam's non-army.

He also threatened to blow up the Iranian navy if any of them made rude gestures at the big beautiful US boats...as I recall.

Really? You mean it was just kidding?

Where's my dang dead?

Iranian drone comes close 100' to U.S. fighter jet during landing: Why did it NOT GET SHOT DOWN?

Can't I get a little fire and fury here?
He said it...so I suppose he was serious.
I'm guessing that no Iranian has poked his tongue out at a US boat since then...

"With Iran," the Republican candidate said at a campaign stop in Pensacola, Fla., "when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."
Trump vows: Any Iranian ship that makes rude gestures to us, we'll blow it out of the water

He also threatened to blow up the Iranian navy if any of them made rude gestures at the big beautiful US boats...as I recall.

Really? You mean it was just kidding?

Where's my dang dead?

Iranian drone comes close 100' to U.S. fighter jet during landing: Why did it NOT GET SHOT DOWN?

Can't I get a little fire and fury here?
He said it...so I suppose he was serious.
I'm guessing that no Iranian has poked his tongue out at a US boat since then...

"With Iran," the Republican candidate said at a campaign stop in Pensacola, Fla., "when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water."
Trump vows: Any Iranian ship that makes rude gestures to us, we'll blow it out of the water

Rude gestures? Damn! Nuke them to the stone age!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
After 200 days, rarely has any Administration achieved what we have achieved..not even close! Don't believe the Fake News Suppression Polls!

:2up:I think this fire. flames and FURY will put a damper on growth! :ahole-1:
Since Trump can't pay Russia back for the election by dropping sanctions and giving them the arctic's oil... looks like he's opting to get us stuck in endless war with North Korea. Russia benefited immensely from the U.S.'s adventures in Iraq, and I suspect Trump is hoping they make big gains while the U.S. traps itself in another 3rd world mistake.

I hope Congress comes back and takes war powers away from IT.
Assigns a three person panel he must check in with, to launch nukes. Outside of ITS appointed clowns
And for ground troops, let him feed the DOPer death wishes. Give it any forces IT can hire from his voters
and pay for from its own personal 10B is it? Let's see how MAGA it is!
I hope he nukes LA and San Fran to start cleaning up the vermin from America.
Of course you do...because you are a deplorable trumpanzee.

Live Updates: Trump orders missle strike on Syria military targets

And I'm pretty sure the following applies as well now as it did then: President Trump said he could authorized the airstrike because it is in the vital, national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the use of deadly chemical weapons. nuclear weapons.

Now we find out if Kimmy is actually insane or not. He'd be a fool to test President Trump, whom the left have regularly and consistently blasted out is "mentally unstable" "violent" and "war mongering." If Kim's sane he'll back the fuck down. Either way, we'll know shortly how long Kim will be in control of NK heh

It was announced today that we are sending more troops to Iraq, but, let's face it. The Iraq and Afghanistan wars are getting pretty boring. We need something more suitable for prime time. So, maybe Trump will bet Kim that he can defeat N. Korea, before they can reduce Soul to oblivion. If Trump loses, it just means that Kia and Hyundai won't honor their warranties.

So easy to recommend war when one thinks it will have no personal repercussions. Fake warriors, for their amusement, encourage others to die.
Anyone here who says he wants conflict in Korea should go to the 38th parallel and take a pot shot at a North Korean guard.

With this latest statement, Trump has conclusively proven he is unqualified.

Forum List

Back