Trump was a big part of bringing South Korea and North Korea together

Denial is a state of mind for liberals............

Their Hate of Trump runs deep...........even with good news.........with caution............they still can't stop hating anything Trump Does........or deflect that he did anything at all..............

Their mission is clear..............Destroy Trump by any means available..........legal or illegal..........Never seen such BS in all my life.

58a26fada23ec.image.jpg
The answer was more "strategic patience"
Yeah....it worked so well for previous leaders.................NOT.................

latest
It didn't work for Dump either. Fortunately, North Korea destroyed its own nuclear program by accident. Or unfortunately, depending on how bad the fallout leakage is.
Does it really matter, obama sucked little Kim Genitalia...
Trump called Kimmy "very honorable." Until Trump, no President had ever legitimized North Korea's murderous regime.
Like I said obama did nothing... There would be no trump if there was no Obama

Trump may just have averted nuclear war and saved Korea to boot...just by being a blustering Nimrod. Makes ya wonder...

Yeah....it worked so well for previous leaders.................NOT.................

latest
It didn't work for Dump either. Fortunately, North Korea destroyed its own nuclear program by accident. Or unfortunately, depending on how bad the fallout leakage is.
Trump called Kimmy "very honorable." Until Trump, no President had ever legitimized North Korea's murderous regime.
There would be no Trump if not for a lot more significant reasons. One being how absolutely retarded you morons are. He got national attention for saying Obama was an illegal immigrant, and you all cheered. He thinks you all are so stupid, he did it again with Lyin' Ted Cruz, and you all ate it up, voted against Cruz, and booed him off the stage at your convention. This is a fake quote, but is absolutely accurate:

sub-buzz-27886-1468876949-1.jpg

latest
There would be no Trump if not for a lot more significant reasons. One being how absolutely retarded you morons are. He got national attention for saying Obama was an illegal immigrant, and you all cheered. He thinks you all are so stupid, he did it again with Lyin' Ted Cruz, and you all ate it up, voted against Cruz, and booed him off the stage at your convention. This is a fake quote, but is absolutely accurate:

Another you guys SUCK POST..........because you lost.......

Too dang bad.

Too dang bad.
Not that bad, since Trump's only passed 1 law and we've slowed him from gifting Russia everything they wanted.

latest

Trump is working to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula and ending the Korean War and all you stupid Moon Bats can do is bitch about Trump.

It is like you morons bitching about his tax cuts. All Americans got reduced tax rates and most Americans got an increase in deductions that results in less taxes and you idiots still bitch about it.

Your mindless hate Trump obsession makes you look like a fool.

Grow up Moon Bat!

Their Hate of Trump runs deep...........even with good news.........with caution............they still can't stop hating anything Trump Does........or deflect that he did anything at all..............

Their mission is clear..............Destroy Trump by any means available..........legal or illegal..........Never seen such BS in all my life.
I'm not a Democrat.
I hate Trump.

I hate all fascists.

Too dang bad.
Not that bad, since Trump's only passed 1 law and we've slowed him from gifting Russia everything they wanted.
Like the 20 mm ammo that smoked the mercs from Russia in Syria...............

Yeah..........I heard the Russians are in Love with Trump.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm not a Democrat.
I hate Trump.

I hate all fascists.
Oh..........your a NEVER TRUMPER.................

Who the hell cares what you think............

Trump is working to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula and ending the Korean War and all you stupid Moon Bats can do is bitch about Trump.
Every President did that and all you did was bitch. Luckily, NK ended up destroying its own nuke program.

I'm not a Democrat.
I hate Trump.

I hate all fascists.

I'm not a #NeverTrump Republican either; although I tend to like such people. I am a libertarian-left independent with a family history that includes the Nazi occupation of Norway. For that reason, among others, I studied fascism in general, Nazism in particular, and the psychology of how they perpetrated their evil in detail.

So I hate Trump for all the right reasons.

Every President did that and all you did was bitch. Luckily, NK ended up destroying its own nuke program.
LOL

Tactics matter..............a few sanctions here and there..........Your bad Jong.......bad boy........when they fire missiles towards our allies...........lol

Trump offered Jong a BAT named Lucille.......

160404-twdmemes.jpg

:th_believecrap:

Hey Theoldfool would you please provide a credible link to substantiate this bullshit you are spewing out regarding this nuclear accident... You have repeated on this in several posts in this thread... Surely you can crap a link or 2 up...

LOL

Tactics matter..............a few sanctions here and there..........Your bad Jong.......bad boy........when they fire missiles towards our allies...........lol

160404-twdmemes.jpg
Every President offered the same bat. Only one called the NK dictator "very honorable."

:th_believecrap:

Hey Theoldfool would you please provide a credible link to substantiate this bullshit you are spewing out regarding this nuclear accident... You have repeated on this in several posts in this thread... Surely you can crap a link or 2 up...
Are you sure you want it? Don't you want to remain an ignorant, braindead Trump sheep?

I'm not a Democrat.
I hate Trump.

I hate all fascists.

I'm not a #NeverTrump Republican either; although I tend to like such people. I am a libertarian-left independent with a family history that includes the Nazi occupation of Norway. For that reason, among others, I studied fascism in general, Nazism in particular, and the psychology of how they perpetrated their evil in detail.

So I hate Trump for all the right reasons.
Whatever.............He's keeping his promises the best he can while being attacked by everyone........plenty of accomplishments............and now denial HE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS..............

It's all BS...........Libertarian huh.............how to you stand on the 10th...........

LOL

160404-twdmemes.jpg
Every President offered the same bat. Only one called the NK dictator "very honorable."
Who the fuck cares.........He's at the table.........China pressured him as well.........and Trump wasn't kidding about taking out his Nuke sites if he kept firing..........

Whatever..............I GET IT...........YOU HATE TRUMP...........along with these other bitches here WHO HATE TRUMP...........

Just post .......every single time from now on and repeat those words...........We already know this............and WE DON'T CARE.........

Hillary LOST..............Be a Man and get over it.

Forum List

Back