Trump was for it before he was against it.

No, because he took 2500 soldiers out and closed our bases. Without removing the American citizens first. What a dummy. Even Germany said it was the biggest debacle in NATO's history. We are the laughing stock of the world. Even the taliban is openly mocking Biden.
View attachment 527974
If you supported Trump, I don't see how you can complain now.

But I really don't understand why American civilians were there, unless they worked for aid groups or the DoD or DoS, and those people should have been pulled out months ago.

The only reason why the republicans are taking about the 25th amendment is because the democrats talked about using it on trump.
No reason to invoke the 25th with Biden and no reason Democrats needed to invoke under Trump. I said back when Democrats first brought this out that it would come back and bite them, just didn’t think it’d be already.

Last edited:
If you supported Trump, I don't see how you can complain now.

But I really don't understand why American civilians were there, unless they worked for aid groups or the DoD or DoS, and those people should have been pulled out months ago.
Trump had a plan, Biden didn't. Even Germany thinks he screwed up. Since you people think so much on how other countries think.

I have no idea how much longer it would have taken.

The purpose was to over throw the Taliban and those that give and gave aid and comfort to terrorist....and prevent such a thing again.

Now, it looks like Xiden just gave them all their homebase back...
We aided theTaliban when the Russians were in Afghanistan. So what is the real reason we were there?

We aided theTaliban when the Russians were in Afghanistan. So what is the real reason we were there?
The Taliban didn't really exist when Carter and Reagan were around. But at the time, I thought we were nuts to oppose the Soviets over it. We made nice with them when they killed nazis, more nazis than our guys killed.

Right, Trump was against delaying the pull out to September 11, he wanted the pull out to be in May. We have no idea how this would have gone done with Trump in office, can't imagine it being any worse than Biden. Trump didn't impress me and Biden doesn't either. It also seems that Biden doesn't like being questioned on his failures, much like Trump.
It should make you wonder that with such a tight deadline why the Trump admin didn’t have a robust program in place to facilitate and begin the removal of Americans and key allies. It certainly seems as if that should have been a rather large part of any planned withdrawal and could have largely been accomplished before the deadline.

Forum List

Back