Trump was for it before he was against it.

Traitorous administration
???
Traitorous administration???
How shocking. They were communist last week, owned by the Russians before that and I'm only lately coming to terms with the stolen election and now you drop that bombshell.
You have no sympathy for my tender eyes.
Traitorous my arse.
You didn't mind chortling how you blew the snot out of them under trump and for years and now your crying for them.
Grow up.
What do you call an administration who intentionally leaving thousands of Americans behind along with thousands of Afgans who worked with us. To say nothing of billions of dollars worth of weapons?

Grow up!

Last edited:
What do you call an administration who intentionally leaving thousands of Americans behind along with thousands of Afgans who worked with us. To say nothing of billions of dollars worth of weapons?

Grow up!

In fact, you hate filled ratbag, there are planes there now filling with the Americans and civilians. Do you ever watch the news?
You never complained when exactly the same thing happened in Vietnam.
Now your calling Joe a traitor but it didn't fit Nixon etc. You hypocrite. Grow up.

Ok. With your infinite wisdom, exactly what would you have done?

I'll predict you have no clue because you just hate dems and nothing else.
Don't forget trump did a deal with a Taliban leader to facilitate it.
You didn't know that???
There's a lot you don't know.
follow the agreement that trump had made

not really that hard

no i am aware of the agreement.

In fact, you hate filled ratbag, there are planes there now filling with the Americans and civilians. Do you ever watch the news?
You never complained when exactly the same thing happened in Vietnam.
Now your calling Joe a traitor but it didn't fit Nixon etc. You hypocrite. Grow up.
Americans can't get to the airport. Even the far-left media have turned on President Biden.

Your desperation is duly noted!

I have been vindicated by your post. Thank you.
how so?

are you actually not aware of what the trump agreement contained? you didn’t know xiden tossed it?

you really need to stop listening to the propagandist at the Cuomo News Network.

i cared since 9/11

they were there they have fought and died for years

xiden however ignored intel and the experts and pulled out to early allowing the terrorist to take them and the country
Trump said we should pull out early, it was good for Trump and not Biden. Where is the Afghan Army that we trained and equipped? Why was the US paying Afghan farmers to produce drugs that are illegal in the United States?

well dems voted for it, and rightfully so. The Taliban was oppressing its people and supporting and helping terrorist, terrorist that attacked us on 9/11. It was a republican leader that also over the taliban and of course a dem, joey xiden that gave the country back them….
Please tell us when it was good for us to leave, please tell us when they wouldn't have taken the country back. Please tell us where is the Aghan Army that we trained and equipped? Please tell us how many of those folks that attacked us on 9/11 were from Afghanistan.

how so?

are you actually not aware of what the trump agreement contained? you didn’t know xiden tossed it?

you really need to stop listening to the propagandist at the Cuomo News Network.
Do you really believe that the Taliban was going to accept that agreement after we were gone?

I really dont think abandoning our friends over there, having people clinging to the airplane as it takes off and falling to their death is what Trump had in mind.

So while Trump was in favor of getting out, the way BIden did it was totally fucked up.

I really dont think abandoning our friends over there, having people clinging to the airplane as it takes off and falling to their death is what Trump had in mind.

So while Trump was in favor of getting out, the way BIden did it was totally fucked up.

Biden and his lackeys are building a strawman argument all over, trying to pretend the choice was "should we get out or not get out".

That was not the choice.

If the house is on fire, the choice is not "should we get out or not get out". That's obvious. But if you are parents of, say, four little kids, the WAY you get out will be very much judged. IOW, if you run out and make no attempt to save your babies, but 15 minutes later tell the fireman in passing, "oh yeah, hey, our babies are upstairs"....you can depend on blast coming your way.

If on the other hand you make every attempt to get your babies out, no matter what happens then, people are a lot more understanding and forgiving.

We all know--even the Biden voters know--which one Biden is.

Do you really believe that the Taliban was going to accept that agreement after we were gone?
we wouldn’t of left, they did accept the agreement and then broke it. xiden knew that. but tossed it

this agreement talk isn’t relevant since xiden didn’t follow it.

Please tell us when it was good for us to leave, please tell us when they wouldn't have taken the country back. Please tell us where is the Aghan Army that we trained and equipped? Please tell us how many of those folks that attacked us on 9/11 were from Afghanistan.
i don’t know when it would have been good for us to leave. Obviously not at this moment and in this way

the army was there, they’ve been fighting for decades and dying. Xiden turned his back on them

Trump said we should pull out early, it was good for Trump and not Biden. Where is the Afghan Army that we trained and equipped? Why was the US paying Afghan farmers to produce drugs that are illegal in the United States?
yeah he did, he wanted out too…like all of us.

but he understood certain conditions must be in place. Xiden apparently didn’t understand or care.

not really sure what your point is about trump.

Biden and his lackeys are building a strawman argument all over, trying to pretend the choice was "should we get out or not get out".

That was not the choice.

If the house is on fire, the choice is not "should we get out or not get out". That's obvious. But if you are parents of, say, four little kids, the WAY you get out will be very much judged. IOW, if you run out and make no attempt to save your babies, but 15 minutes later tell the fireman in passing, "oh yeah, hey, our babies are upstairs"....you can depend on blast coming your way.

If on the other hand you make every attempt to get your babies out, no matter what happens then, people are a lot more understanding and forgiving.

We all know--even the Biden voters know--which one Biden is.

Yea but to dumbass dems hey Trump wanted us out, Biden got us out, so we should be happy. Its not that simple but dumb ass dems are simpletons. They can't think past their noses. The "how" doesn't matter, just the "what."

This playbook is seen over and over again in everything dems do. Just like "helping the poor." Republicans want to give them jobs, democrats want to give them money. But if you don't support giving them money, you don't want to help the poor. If you support an idea the dems do, but don't support the dem method of doing it, then you don't support doing it at all, according to dems.

Yea but to dumbass dems hey Trump wanted us out, Biden got us out, so we should be happy. Its not that simple but dumb ass dems are simpletons. They can't think past their noses. The "how" doesn't matter, just the "what."

This playbook is seen over and over again in everything dems do. Just like "helping the poor." Republicans want to give them jobs, democrats want to give them money. But if you don't support giving them money, you don't want to help the poor. If you support an idea the dems do, but don't support the dem method of doing it, then you don't support doing it at all, according to dems.

That is repulsive. Not your post, that view. And most Americans can now see it. Even the liberal press is trying to signal that, yeah, we have to separate ourselves here. So, any Dems still touting this as something great Biden did...they're maybe mentally ill, I don't know. I mean that sincerely.

That is repulsive. Not your post, that view. And most Americans can now see it. Even the liberal press is trying to signal that, yeah, we have to separate ourselves here. So, any Dems still touting this as something great Biden did...they're maybe mentally ill, I don't know. I mean that sincerely.

Dems are repulsive. Everything they do is for political gain. Damn the country, damn the troops, damn the world. If it benefits them politically, it's a green light.

Republican presidents have shown courage in the past. Bush knew going into Afghanistan would be a quagmire. But god damnit, 3000 Americans just lost their lives to these fucking ragheads, we had to do SOMETHING. We couldn't sit back and just talk about this shit. To use his words, "Find out who did this and we're going to kick their ass."

Damn I miss republican presidents.

Many Americans are loading up on weapons and ammunition because of the endless propaganda spewed by other people. There is most likely stories on anything Afghanistan including how much they were trained and how much they were not trained. On how much money got to them and how much did not and when it stopped. This is about how we left. Not that we left. And this is also about the Saul Alinsky endless rules for radicals agendas of the elites on the peasants of our nation and the world. On this issue and all others, Progs told us they know better. Biden around since Viet Nam and when we had little federal debt in many ways somehow order us to leave with Americans still there. This is either stupidity or another globalist agenda for some other reason.

Forum List

Back