Trump was for it before he was against it.

Trump made the deal, not Biden.
huh? xiden didn’t follow the deal that trump made with the taliban. in fact xiden tossed that deal, his own intel said the taliban wasn’t complying…

so wrong again

you really aren’t up to speed on reality.

Afghanistan isn't defenseless. Looks like the warlords and the Afghan Mafia are pretty cooperative with the Taliban. Amazing since the Taliban have been killing them for years..

Excerpt:

Since the Taliban was ousted in 2001, rampant criminality has returned to the heart of Afghanistan’s politics.

Kabul is overrun with mafia-style networks that control the national drug trade and bring violence to the streets with armed robberies and factional warfare. The crime wave has seriously debilitated political stability and internal security, as each criminal syndicate attempts to use the government to protect its business and ensure its longevity.

Many Afghan politicians and strongmen engage in or support these organized criminal activities. Drug smuggling, land grabbing, extortion, illegal mining, kidnapping, revenue theft, torture and arbitrary detention all take place under the protection of the strongmen who serve in government.

Some prominent political groups also retain private militias. Controlling territory with an armed presence allows parties to distribute spoils to their supporters and actively intimidate their opponents.

In other words, Afghanistan is a shit show run by criminals. Nothing you can do about that, unless we completely take over. And if we take over, all we are going to do is try and extract as many resources and wealth as possible, then we would just up and leave. Which would make us just as corrupt as the Taliban criminals.

huh? xiden didn’t follow the deal that trump made with the taliban. in fact xiden tossed that deal, his own intel said the taliban wasn’t complying…

so wrong again

you really aren’t up to speed on reality.
The US is leaving. Trump made the deal to leave. Biden did not stop the deal Trump made. That is plain simple English. If Biden would have tossed the deal, we wouldn't be leaving.

The US is leaving. Trump made the deal to leave. Biden did not stop the deal Trump made. That is plain simple English. If Biden would have tossed the deal, we wouldn't be leaving.

sure i think most all of agree that we needed to get our troops home at some point and soon…but this agreement, do you have a copy of it for us?

Because Trump’s agreement was not folllowed, this was all Xiden’s doing

unless there is something new, can u link us to it?

yeah they were over thrown…a new govt was in place. xiden pulled out and let the taliban take over

where you been?

Ok. With your infinite wisdom, exactly what would you have done?

I'll predict you have no clue because you just hate dems and nothing else.
Don't forget trump did a deal with a Taliban leader to facilitate it.
You didn't know that???
There's a lot you don't know.

That is an unbelievably stupid argument.
How is it a stupid argument?

Does this look like victory? Does this look like an orderly exit?
Ok. With your infinite wisdom, exactly what would you have done?

I'll predict you have no clue because you just hate dems and nothing else.
Don't forget trump did a deal with a Taliban leader to facilitate it.
You didn't know that???
There's a lot you don't know.
As you know, President Trump told us what was his plan. Trump's exit was planned, unlike the deadly fiasco we have witnessed from this traitorous administration.

Explain exactly the "radical" part? :auiqs.jpg:
The radicals are Barry Soltero aka Hussein Obama and other assorted America hating globalist Marxists that are pulling the strings on the compromised marionette known as Biden that's acting as if he's the president.

Traitorous administration
How is it a stupid argument?

Does this look like victory? Does this look like an orderly exit?

As you know, President Trump told us what was his plan. Trump's exit was planned, unlike the deadly fiasco we have witnessed from this traitorous administration.
???
Traitorous administration???
How shocking. They were communist last week, owned by the Russians before that and I'm only lately coming to terms with the stolen election and now you drop that bombshell.
You have no sympathy for my tender eyes.
Traitorous my arse.
You didn't mind chortling how you blew the snot out of them under trump and for years and now your crying for them.
Grow up.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back