Trump was keeping putin updated on the attempt at overthrowing the US govt with zip ties

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Clinton suggests Putin may have known about riot in Capitol, Pelosi wants 9/11 commission-type probe | Fox News

Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state, spoke with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on her podcast about the riot at the U.S. Capitol earlier this month and hinted that Russian President Vladimir Putin may have been receiving updates about the chaos from President Trump.

Clinton, who hosts the podcast, "You and Me Both," told Pelosi that she would be interested in obtaining President Trump's phone records to see if he was on the phone with Putin while the Capitol was being breached.

This dumbfuck got blown out by the russian spy :lol:

Clinton suggests Putin may have known about riot in Capitol, Pelosi wants 9/11 commission-type probe | Fox News

Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state, spoke with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on her podcast about the riot at the U.S. Capitol earlier this month and hinted that Russian President Vladimir Putin may have been receiving updates about the chaos from President Trump.

Clinton, who hosts the podcast, "You and Me Both," told Pelosi that she would be interested in obtaining President Trump's phone records to see if he was on the phone with Putin while the Capitol was being breached.

Haha that's hilarious. Say what you will about Trump but Hillary who is supposedly very smart actually believes these comic book fantasies doesnt she?

Haha that's hilarious. Say what you will about Trump but Hillary who is supposedly very smart actually believes these comic book fantasies doesnt she?
"i lost because of ads on facebook :boo_hoo14: "

This is all that is needed to be said to prove that any communication between President Trump and Putin during Antifa's and BLM's staged, Democrat facilitated 'Insurrection' is a lie.

This poor, mentally ill, psychotic bitch lost her damn mind when she lost the 2016 election. She has never gotten over her and Barry's failed 'Russian Collusion' coup attempt, and her suggesting this new 'Russia Collusion' conspiracy definitively proves she is mentally stuck on 'Russia., Russia, Russia'.

Since 'STFU and Go Away', doesn't seem to work, the guys in white coats should slap a tight-fitting white jacket on her, place her in a round rubber room, and tell she will be released when she finds the corner in her room.

Clinton SUGGESTS ....

Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state, spoke with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on her podcast about the riot at the U.S. Capitol earlier this month and HINTED THAT Russian President Vladimir Putin MAY HAVE BEEN .....

Clinton, who hosts the podcast, "You and Me Both," told Pelosi that she would be interested in obtaining President Trump's phone records ..... to see IF....

still batshit crazy - Hillary Clinton meme | Meme Generator

Attachments

• 1611066882773.png
    1611066882773.png
    7 KB · Views: 16
Hillary took millions in bribes through the Clinton Foundation.
10 percent or so to charity :rolleyes:
BS
You are correct. Sorry, gave them too much credit!! More like 4 or 5 :lol:
0c3ee98d.tif (foundationcenter.org)

Forum List

Back