🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump was right about COVID and most know so

Back in reality, Trump actually:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED Trumpsters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to his sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that will need to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when he knew goddamn well we were not
But his obedient Trumpsters? They don't see a thing.
Funny I remember him sending Govs more than what they requested who then didnt use said aid and pumped up the vaccine hunt which seems to have worked. .Meanwhile lib Govs, Mayors flout their own lockdown rules putting the lie to their effectiveness.......and if you dont know your mask is doing jack squat to save you or your neighbor from the rona you are willfully ignorant
As I said, you don't see a thing.

I always appreciate the confirmations.

• LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED Trumpsters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to his sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that will need to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when he knew goddamn well we were not
Funny I remember him sending Govs more than what they requested who then didnt use said aid and pumped up the vaccine hunt which seems to have worked. .Meanwhile lib Govs, Mayors flout their own lockdown rules putting the lie to their effectiveness.......and if you dont know your mask is doing jack squat to save you or your neighbor from the rona you are willfully ignorant

Who doesnt see what jackass........do as you're told now while your masters party on Garth.....what a simp

Who doesnt see what jackass........do as you're told now why your masters party on Garth.....what a simp
And again.

I wonder how many times you plan on illustrating my point for me.

Trump is on record as claiming he had the pandemic "under control!", and that "Everybody's getting better!" on the very same date that his Director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases was issuing ominous warnings. (BREITBART)

Subsequently, he has led the nation to global primacy: 15,718,811 Americans infected, 294,535 dead.

Most folks honestly acknowledge the glaring disparity between his phony claims and the empirical reality.

Who doesnt see what jackass........do as you're told now why your masters party on Garth.....what a simp
And again.

I wonder how many times you plan on illustrating my point for me.
Dr heal thyself.......llmmaaoooooh and get to the back of the vaccine line like your handlers want

He said we're going to be alright, it will be gone tomorrow. Lie number 504,072. Soon after we went out and bought up all the toilet paper, the American public would never panic.

Here's the better story, was it kept secret from the Governors who actually run the States inside this Republic? PROGS never considered that right, because it's highly relevant.

A month or so later 25Kish people a day caught the COVID. Timing was perfect too, in PROG, they had just missed on removing Trump in a Chinese collaborated effort beginning to end. But it was Trump's fault, he's supposed to baby us.

Late into spring we realized nah, maybe we don't need so much TP, and it becomes relevant, how exactly did Trump's biggest lie of all affect anyone besides the "news" they watched throughout the day? He lied about bleach too right, you're really not suppose to digest it as PROGS stated.

12 months later 250K "confirmed" new cases a day. So the question becomes, how exactly did Trump's biggest lie of all affect you, and in what manner has he fucked up because of COVID? If you manage to come up with something, in what manner has any other leader throughout the world not fucked up because of COVID? One example will do and a why would be cool.

Not sure what any of that nonsense above meant or anything....

He said we'd have zero cases. He was way off. And it was a lie. None of the science he was presented with supported his lie.

He said it would disappear like a miracle. Again no science backed it up. A lie.

He said Hyrdoxychloroquine was a treatment. Another lie. It may have some therapeutic benefits but it is not a treatment for a viral infection.

He's been right about very little during his administration. He was profoundly wrong about Covid 19.

Trump is on record as claiming he had the pandemic "under control!", and that "Everybody's getting better!" on the very same date that his Director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases was issuing ominous warnings. (BREITBART)

Subsequently, he has led the nation to global primacy: 15,718,811 Americans infected, 294,535 dead.

Most folks honestly acknowledge the glaring disparity between his phony claims and the empirical reality.
Oh my all those Blue state covid holes were just helpless before the almighty Trump....whine much

Trump failed!!! The US is the most infected country in the world.

We are further behind China. When I recently ordered a variety of stuff from China it arrives in the US in 5 days or less, but takes 10 days or more to move from our ports to my home.

You like that huh communist?

How about it was important to PROGS to isolate until they were tricked by the media into protesting a rioting?

That was sure rich.

When Trump was elected in 2016, many voters said....Let’s give him a chance.....What‘s the worst that can happen?

We found out what the worst that can happen
We put up with his antics because the economy was strong. Then COVID hit and he was the worst leader during a crisis that can be imagined.

Denials, admitted lying, petty feuding with Governors, campaigning against masks and social distancing.

Hundreds of thousands have died unnecessarily
Trump does not care

I quit reading into the first sentence. You guys elected Biden :abgg2q.jpg:

1607878863800.png

He said we're going to be alright, it will be gone tomorrow. Lie number 504,072. Soon after we went out and bought up all the toilet paper, the American public would never panic.

Here's the better story, was it kept secret from the Governors who actually run the States inside this Republic? PROGS never considered that right, because it's highly relevant.

A month or so later 25Kish people a day caught the COVID. Timing was perfect too, in PROG, they had just missed on removing Trump in a Chinese collaborated effort beginning to end. But it was Trump's fault, he's supposed to baby us.

Late into spring we realized nah, maybe we don't need so much TP, and it becomes relevant, how exactly did Trump's biggest lie of all affect anyone besides the "news" they watched throughout the day? He lied about bleach too right, you're really not suppose to digest it as PROGS stated.

12 months later 250K "confirmed" new cases a day. So the question becomes, how exactly did Trump's biggest lie of all affect you, and in what manner has he fucked up because of COVID? If you manage to come up with something, in what manner has any other leader throughout the world not fucked up because of COVID? One example will do and a why would be cool.
The pandemic would and will run its course it does not matter who is president. It is the same thing thru out the world.When biden said I WILL SHUT DOWN THE PANDEMIC he was talking out his rear end. Vaccinations are starting thru out the world hopefully this will start getting the pandemic under control

Trump's pardoned criminals Snow and Flynn are leading his vote whining campaign.
130518728_10158278198623813_4853731283398489705_n.jpg
You claim you are of neither party, but I wonder why you ALWAYS (never fail) to enter threads defending Dems. Always. I never once saw you say one thing against Biden or Harris or Hunter or Dems in general.

Because the thread is about Trump and not about Hunter Biden and who the hell cares about Hunter?

How about it was important to PROGS to isolate until they were tricked by the media into protesting a rioting?

That was sure rich.

When Trump was elected in 2016, many voters said....Let’s give him a chance.....What‘s the worst that can happen?

We found out what the worst that can happen
We put up with his antics because the economy was strong. Then COVID hit and he was the worst leader during a crisis that can be imagined.

Denials, admitted lying, petty feuding with Governors, campaigning against masks and social distancing.

Hundreds of thousands have died unnecessarily
Trump does not care

I quit reading into the first sentence. You guys elected Biden :abgg2q.jpg:
Unrelated events

Protests are not planned events like a Trump rally is.
Republicans went out of their way to organize unsafe events and mock COVID prevention

Trump's pardoned criminals Snow and Flynn are leading his vote whining campaign.
130518728_10158278198623813_4853731283398489705_n.jpg
You claim you are of neither party, but I wonder why you ALWAYS (never fail) to enter threads defending Dems. Always. I never once saw you say one thing against Biden or Harris or Hunter or Dems in general.
I have a book I can sell you that tells you all the one liners I did against Biden and Harris...

All the political BS has kept us from focusing on what we needed to do to eradicate the virus.

Forum List

Back