Trump: We Need MOAR Medicaid!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
One of the litmus tests Trump's Chumps use to determine someone's RINOness is if they favored ObamaCare's Medicaid expansion.

This is how Trump's Chumps came to the hilarious conclusion that John Kasich is a RINO. :lol:

Uh ohhh...

Trump Says He’d Use Medicaid to Expand Insurance Coverage

Trump is also saying birth control should be a non-prescription medication.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said that as president he would use Medicaid to cover poor people who can’t afford private health insurance, and make birth control available without a prescription.

Trump would expand Medicaid even further than Obama has!

Here is the exchange Trump and Dr. Oz had:

OZ: So what do we do with the folks who fall through the cracks?

TRUMP: We have to go and help them through the Medicaid system. We have to help them publicly. We’re going to have to do it. Nobody wants to see people — and it’s totally unfair — a lot of people said oh, gee that’s not the thing to say. I said, well you know what? If I can’t say that, I’m not running for office. There are people who say everybody should have a great, wonderful, private plan, and if you can’t afford that, and there is a percentage, a fairly large percentage that can’t afford it, then those people don’t get taken care of. That’s wrong. We’re going to take care of that through the Medicaid system.

I told you and I told you and I told you and I told you. Trump is a limousine liberal.

He's backed off on his deportation force. He's backed off on banning Muslims. He's backed off on EVERYTHING you Chumps fell in love with him for. And now he wants to go further with Medicaid than Obama has.

And yet there you are, down on your knees, still sucking him off.

Very interesting.

Senator Cruz...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 37
Senator Cruz...
Somewhere, Cruz is laughing his ass off at the stupidity and gullibility of Trump's Chumps.

And now Reince Priebus is totally whoring himself to Trump. He was on a talking head show yesterday, whining about, and threatening, John Kasich and Ted Cruz for not endorsing the New York Liberal.

The silence of Trump's Chumps is deafening.

Forum List

Back