Trump...Why no political ads depicting the affects illegal aliens have on American society?

"How the fuck did Donald Trump become president?"
That's simple
The scrawny Kenyan dude with the over-sized hearing devices and unAmerican name
AND
20-40 million filthy wetbacks.

TA-DA!
You got Donny T shoved up your filthy ass...hahahahahahaha

First it was 5 million illegals. By the time it cam to the election it was 10. Now your up to 40.
Oh, and as an FYI, more people voted for Hillary in 2016. Fact.

haha..that's some funny shit. The number hasn't been 5 million in decades...The filthy fucks / establishment pukes have touted the 11 million number (which is complete bullshit) for years. We have 10 million of the human cockroaches here in south Mexifornia alone. Pull your head from your ass and get in touch with reality.

Not as pathetic as somebody who keeps defending a piece of human excrement like Donald Trump...

LefTard Logic:
"A billionaire that employs thousands of people and contributes tens of millions to our treasury = HUMAN EXCREMENT"
"George Filthy Fuck Floyd = AMERICAN HERO"
1) I'm not a leftist
2) I have never seen George Floyd as a hero
3) LOL...Don't you mean US 'billionaire' who stiffs sub contractors, won't release his tax returns so we have no idea how much he has contributed to the economy, and has filed for chapter 11 no less than six times...

Remember when that dude with a puss Rachel Maddow "EXPOSED" Trump's 2005 tax return which showed he paid more in Fed taxes that year than you'd pay over several lifetimes?
Trump has never once filed for PERSONAL bankruptcy as you probably have a few times over the course of your miserable life....He's owned 400-500 companies for decades, his corps have filed.
Back to the drawing board huh?
170315-donald-trump-taxes-mn-2010_02d18d8163a048cd9b53a0d5116ccab0.fit-560w.JPG

"How the fuck did Donald Trump become president?"
That's simple
The scrawny Kenyan dude with the over-sized hearing devices and unAmerican name
AND
20-40 million filthy wetbacks.

TA-DA!
You got Donny T shoved up your filthy ass...hahahahahahaha

First it was 5 million illegals. By the time it cam to the election it was 10. Now your up to 40.
Oh, and as an FYI, more people voted for Hillary in 2016. Fact.

haha..that's some funny shit. The number hasn't been 5 million in decades...The filthy fucks / establishment pukes have touted the 11 million number (which is complete bullshit) for years. We have 10 million of the human cockroaches here in south Mexifornia alone. Pull your head from your ass and get in touch with reality.

Not as pathetic as somebody who keeps defending a piece of human excrement like Donald Trump...

LefTard Logic:
"A billionaire that employs thousands of people and contributes tens of millions to our treasury = HUMAN EXCREMENT"
"George Filthy Fuck Floyd = AMERICAN HERO"
1) I'm not a leftist
2) I have never seen George Floyd as a hero
3) LOL...Don't you mean US 'billionaire' who stiffs sub contractors, won't release his tax returns so we have no idea how much he has contributed to the economy, and has filed for chapter 11 no less than six times...

Remember when that dude with a puss Rachel Maddow "EXPOSED" Trump's 2005 tax return which showed he paid more in Fed taxes that year than you'd pay over several lifetimes?
Trump has never once filed for PERSONAL bankruptcy as you probably have a few times over the course of your miserable life....He's owned 400-500 companies for decades, his corps have filed.
Back to the drawing board huh?
170315-donald-trump-taxes-mn-2010_02d18d8163a048cd9b53a0d5116ccab0.fit-560w.JPG

Vast majority of his companies are shelf companies. I don't differentiate between personal and company bankruptcies. It shows a pattern of incompetent behaviour. Gates has never filed Chapter 11. Neither has Buffet. Not once. Nor did Jobs. This Trump moron has on 6 occasions.

Well, if Trump has nothing to hide over the past 15 years, then he won't have a problem showing his tax returns.

Hey, if you want to defend this low-life piece of shit, then I am not surprised. Birds of a feather and all that.