Trump Wildfire Sweeping the Nation!1

GISMYS17

Rookie
Jan 10, 2016
Trump running as a "common sense conservative" not afraid to say that both political parties have failed the people and he is a common sense conservative. Dems are clueless liberals and Republicans have made mistakes he will try to avoid. I can see Trump being the republican candidate getting huge numbers of thinking Dems. and independents leeding to a landslide victory.
Trump thinks and wants to make the USA great again, he and I are tired of the world seeing the USA as losers as shown on Iran TV. as our troops are on their knees crying!! ENOUGH!!! Enough of these clueless lead from behind idiots. I think if Trump were in the white house we would see him there 24/7 365 even up at 3pm. working to make America great again and blasting liberal Dems. and do nothing republicans into action and not taking three week vacations golfing while the world is in flames.

• Banned
Some in the "media" are starting to think and wise up. Media is starting to think that a billionair who is also president is not a enemy they want!!

• Banned
Trump thinks and wants to make the USA great again, he and I are tired of the world seeing the USA as losers as shown on Iran TV. as our troops are on their knees crying!! ENOUGH!!! Enough of these clueless lead from behind idiots. I think if Trump were in the white house we would see him there 24/7 365 even up at 3pm. working to make America great again and blasting liberal Dems. and do nothing republicans into action and not taking three week vacations golfing while the world is in flames.

It'll be mourning in America again.

idiocracy.jpg

Forum List

Back