Trump Will Be In East Palestine OH Today....And Biden Hasn't Bothered To Help Them One Bit

It has nothing to do with worship, it has to do with doing the right thing and wrong thing. What Trump did was the right thing.
How is showing up a for a photo shoot the right thing?
What this dementia patient is doing is the wrong thing. But you leftists will never admit when your guy is wrong.
First of all, he is not my guy and the guy had the EPA on the ground 2hrs after the accident and other major government agencies right after that. Since he didn't come and cheese and hand out Happy Meals he didn't do the right thing.
Dementia's attitude is Palestine is nothing but a bunch of Republicans, so screw them. I bet if SF had a similar emergency he'd have every agency there around the clock 24/7 until all issues were addressed and resolved. He'd be pouring money into the city like it was free.
They needed resources and aid which he sent, not some clown popping up for a photo shoot.
You have no grounds to compare a good man like Trump to a failure like Dementia. The election is 2 years away and by then, everybody will forget about Palestine. It was not self-serving, it was helping fellow Americans.
Give me a break, Trump has never been a good man and I will bet the farm you damn sure wasn't spewing that bullshit when he was a Democrat. Walking around for a photo shoot and handing out Happy Meals was not helping his fellow Americans, he was taking advantage of a crisis and you know it.

Or maybe he was just showing them that the rest of the country is aware of what they are going through and they are not forgotten?
Or maybe you are full of shit, the clown couldn't give out Dasani, Nestle, Deer Park, Aquafina, etc. he shows up with some damn Trump Water. What a freakin joke, this clown is all about himself. I will bet the farm there were plenty of well to do folks giving aid to the folks of Palestine and we knew nothing about it because they were not there trying to promote themselves, they were there to actually help the folks who needed it.

First of all, he is not my guy and the guy had the EPA on the ground 2hrs after the accident and other major government agencies right after that. Since he didn't come and cheese and hand out Happy Meals he didn't do the right thing.

They needed resources and aid which he sent, not some clown popping up for a photo shoot.

Give me a break, Trump has never been a good man and I will bet the farm you damn sure wasn't spewing that bullshit when he was a Democrat. Walking around for a photo shoot and handing out Happy Meals was not helping his fellow Americans, he was taking advantage of a crisis and you know it.
Brotha, you have shown, beyond a shadow of a doubt, even though Trump hasn't been in office for about two years, He still lives in your head without discrimination regarding race, creed or color............................LOL

Or maybe you are full of shit, the clown couldn't give out Dasani, Nestle, Deer Park, Aquafina, etc. he shows up with some damn Trump Water. What a freakin joke, this clown is all about himself. I will bet the farm there were plenty of well to do folks giving aid to the folks of Palestine and we knew nothing about it because they were not there trying to promote themselves, they were there to actually help the folks who needed it.

What difference does it make if it was his brand of water or not? What was he supposed to do, buy water from one of his competitors at full price?

What advantage? There was no personal advantage for him. Biden didn't give anybody ten cents out of his pocket because he never bothered to even go there. The Big Guy keeps his 10%.

Besides the food and water, Trump shamed the Dementia administration to do something. The people are are very unhappy and many have said they never spoke to anybody from the federal government. It took nearly three weeks for Buddyjiz to show up which he probably wouldn't have done unless Trump did go there first. So Trump accomplished what he wanted on behalf of the citizens of Palestine while Dementia was passing out money in Ukraine because he cares more about them than he does Americans.

Brotha, you have shown, beyond a shadow of a doubt, even though Trump hasn't been in office for about two years, He still lives in your head without discrimination regarding race, creed or color............................LOL
...and yet you are the one with your head up his ass, proclaiming he is the all knowing, all being. Smfh.

Apparently you don't by making the comment about Trump throwing out towels. He bought lunch for the first responders, he brought bottled water for the citizens there that were concerned about their tap water. Of course I bash Biden and so did the people in the town of East Palestine and rightfully so. Dementia prioritized the people of Ukraine over the people of the United States. I would say that gives me plenty of right to bash him.
Maybe if his administration hadn't relaxed safety regulations, this accident might never of happened?

Maybe if his administration hadn't relaxed safety regulations, this accident might never of happened?

I guess you didn't keep up on this story. According to preliminary reports released yesterday, the derailment had to do with a wheel barring overheating--not the brakes.

I guess you didn't keep up on this story. According to preliminary reports released yesterday, the derailment had to do with a wheel barring overheating--not the brakes.
Maybe if the TA had kept train regulations regarding speed limitations in certain areas, the brakes would not have gone out? This accident was Trumps fault!

Maybe if this administration had reversed His administrations policy, it wouldn't have happened.

Last edited:
Maybe if the TA had kept train regulations regarding speed limitations in certain areas, the brakes would not have gone out? This accident was Trumps fault!

What is with you leftists and your terrible comprehension skills anyway? It's like we write in plain English and you still don't understand. So one more time: preliminary reports state the accident was caused by an overheated wheel barring, NOT THE BRAKES!

No shit, so why do Trump Humpers like you act like he is.
I didn't have a problem at 12:01 PM on the 20th. I see you still do.
Dee de dee.jpg

Forum List

Back