Trump Will Be In East Palestine OH Today....And Biden Hasn't Bothered To Help Them One Bit

During his speech, Trump—considered a leading GOP presidential candidate for 2024 despite spearheading a deadly coup attempt following his 2020 loss—criticized how President Joe Biden's administration has responded to the environmental and public health disaster unfolding in East Palestine, a poor rural town of about 4,700 people located a few miles west of the Pennsylvania border.

But as critics noted beforehand, the Trump administration's gutting of train safety rules at the behest of railroad industry lobbyists was instrumental in creating the conditions for the derailment and ensuing chemical spill and burn off, which has provoked fears of groundwater contamination and air pollution.

"Trump had been in office for less than a year when he moved to kill the 2015 rule change initiated by the Obama administration that would have required freight trains to upgrade the current braking technology that was developed in the 19th century for state-of-the-art electronic systems," wrote Bunch, who pointed out that this came after Norfolk Southern and other rail carriers donated more than $6 million to Republican candidates in 2016 and spent millions more on lobbying.

"The rule reversal wasn't the only time that Team Trump sided with Big Rail over the forgotten Americans who live on the wrong side of their tracks," he added. "In 2019, for example, the Trump administration moved to not strengthen but relax regulations on shipping fracked natural gas through communities like East Palestine. The same year, Trump's White House also killed an Obama-era proposal that would have required two crew members in freight-train locomotives."

"The Trump approach to the rail industry was to let the companies do what they wanted, which was to avoid regulations, slash jobs, and extract profit."
Poor crybaby. That regulation still has nothing to do with this. But keep crying.

Oh he didn't show up for nothing, he showed up for the photo shoot and to get fools like you back up his butt.

No, he showed up to try and get this failed administration off their asses and show up to. Trump showed up, and he showed them up at the same time.

You don't find it the least bit disheartening that you have to embarrass people to come out and do their job?

So he bought Happy Meals and a few cases of water and in your eyes that is a real leader. Why wasn't he there on February 4, 5, 6 or 7?

Do you have psychological problems or something? I just told you, he didn't have to show up at all. If Oprah or somebody on the left actually did the same thing you'd be praising them up and down.

Trump didn't have to show up with water or spend money buying lunch. Just the very idea he cared enough to visit there is a lot more than this administration has done. Instead, Dementia showed up in Ukraine to support them instead if supporting Americans. Trump showed up to support Americans. See the difference now?

No, he showed up to try and get this failed administration off their asses and show up to. Trump showed up, and he showed them up at the same time.

You don't find it the least bit disheartening that you have to embarrass people to come out and do their job?
He showed up for a photo op and a campaign rally, when did the Republican Governor show up? You know the man who is actually in charge of the state.

What I find disheartening is a clown exploiting a tragedy to win political points.

Do you have psychological problems or something? I just told you, he didn't have to show up at all. If Oprah or somebody on the left actually did the same thing you'd be praising them up and down.
Why would I praise Oprah for showing up and handing out Happy Meals and a MAGA hat.
Trump didn't have to show up with water or spend money buying lunch. Just the very idea he cared enough to visit there is a lot more than this administration has done. Instead, Dementia showed up in Ukraine to support them instead if supporting Americans. Trump showed up to support Americans. See the difference now?
Save that bullshit, Trump showed up for his own self interest, a photo op and to kick his campaign off. He threw out paper towels to the folks in Puerto Rico and they were damn sure in worse shape than the folks in Palestine and the idiot was president at the time.

You are a Trump Humper and no matter what the Orange Fool does you are going to fall at his feet and worship him.

Why would I praise Oprah for showing up and handing out Happy Meals and a MAGA hat.

Save that bullshit, Trump showed up for his own self interest, a photo op and to kick his campaign off. He threw out paper towels to the folks in Puerto Rico and they were damn sure in worse shape than the folks in Palestine and the idiot was president at the time.

You are a Trump Humper and no matter what the Orange Fool does you are going to fall at his feet and worship him.

It has nothing to do with worship, it has to do with doing the right thing and wrong thing. What Trump did was the right thing. What this dementia patient is doing is the wrong thing. But you leftists will never admit when your guy is wrong. Dementia's attitude is Palestine is nothing but a bunch of Republicans, so screw them. I bet if SF had a similar emergency he'd have every agency there around the clock 24/7 until all issues were addressed and resolved. He'd be pouring money into the city like it was free.

You have no grounds to compare a good man like Trump to a failure like Dementia. The election is 2 years away and by then, everybody will forget about Palestine. It was not self-serving, it was helping fellow Americans.

He showed up for a photo op and a campaign rally, when did the Republican Governor show up? You know the man who is actually in charge of the state.

What I find disheartening is a clown exploiting a tragedy to win political points.

Our Governor is worthless. He just does whatever the feds tell him to do. He's nothing but a RINO as demonstrated during the covid crisis. He's hardly any Republican at all.

Fuck Fox. I don't watch OAN and barely watch any Newsmax.
Most of what I get comes from what I read.
I don't like having my news spoon fed to me smothered in commercials every 5 mins.
Try watching New Nation for unbiased news coverage. You'll thank me.

Biden Ukraine Trump.jpg

And trump showed up for just that reason....... Political points.
Why did the Biden cross the pond?

For political points, that's why.....

How many derailments were there when trump was the actual POTUS, and how many of those did he show up to.

How many train derailments under Trump took out a town of 5000+?

Why did the Biden cross the pond?

For political points, that's why.....

There it is ^^^^^^^ excuses can be found.
Always support for kkkult leader trump.

This one.
And all trump did is 'tweet' twice with thoughts and prayers and about his 'soon to be' infrastructure plan. What a joke.

Response[edit]​

Within hours of the derailment, Governor Jay Inslee declared a state of emergency and activated the Washington Military Department's emergency operations center at Camp Murray, adjacent to JBLM, to coordinate the multi-agency response to the incident.[30][48]

A civilian support and reunification center was set up at DuPont City Hall.[49] The Bloodworks Northwest blood bank called for donors after the crash.[50]

President Donald Trump said on Twitter a few hours after the accident that the derailment shows that his "soon to be submitted infrastructure plan must be passed quickly." He said "several trillion dollars" were spent in the Middle East while the transport infrastructure "crumble". A second tweet said his "thoughts and prayers are with everyone", and he thanked first responders.[51] The Associated Press and The New York Times reports of Trump's tweets said the accident had occurred on newly constructed track that was part of a recently upgraded line.[18][52] The New York Times added that this project was part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, an act signed by President Barack Obama that aimed to address infrastructure shortfalls.[18]

The New York Times editorial board said that the derailment is symptomatic of the Federal Government's failure to invest in infrastructure. It said that despite Trump seemingly acknowledging the problem, his administration's $630 million budget cuts to Amtrak, and a proposed plan to shift infrastructure costs down to state and local governments, would only serve to aggravate the problem.[53]

Amtrak fired the train's engineer, Steven J. Brown, for violating safety rules; however, Brown subsequently filed suit against Amtrak for his injuries, with Amtrak settling his claims.[54] (See, Litigation, below.)

Forum List

Back