Trump Will Be In East Palestine OH Today....And Biden Hasn't Bothered To Help Them One Bit

So why was he there again? To hand out Happy Meals and MAGA hats, wow I bet the people really could use those items to get back on their feet.
Guess you missed the crowd's reactions................LOL

He did something Biden hasn't, consoled and offered support to Americans.

Why hasn't Biden stopped by to do the same?

Guess you missed the crowd's reactions................LOL

He did something Biden hasn't, consoled and offered support to Americans.

Why hasn't Biden stopped by to do the same?
Yea a disaster just hit my town and folks are suffering and a clown showing up giving out Happy Meals and MAGA hats is really going to console me.

Yea a disaster just hit my town and folks are suffering and a clown showing up giving out Happy Meals and MAGA hats is really going to console me.
Orange man trigger you again?

Biden could have showed up and bought everybody ice cream.

If another human being is trying to help it should console you that he even cares enough to pay attention to the situation unlike your hero.

Good for them, there are foolish folks everywhere. Why wasn't here there from the beginning, if he is such a leader.

I didn't see any other former Presidents there like Dumbama or Bush. WTF do you expect? Trump is a regular citizen now. He didn't have to show up for anything, but he did.

So there was no bottled water in the town of Palestine until Trump got there with about 50 cases.

Sure there was but water isn't cheap, especially for the entire family. The average income there is only something like 45K a year. I'm sure it's a big help to those people.

He bought lunch and brought water. He paid for it himself. The White House announced today Dementia won't even show his face there. A stark contrast between a real leader and Biden.
So he bought Happy Meals and a few cases of water and in your eyes that is a real leader. Why wasn't he there on February 4, 5, 6 or 7?

I didn't see any other former Presidents there like Dumbama or Bush. WTF do you expect? Trump is a regular citizen now. He didn't have to show up for anything, but he did.
Oh he didn't show up for nothing, he showed up for the photo shoot and to get fools like you back up his butt.

Wait, I thought he went to help the people of E. Palestine?

FpsSjs9XgAEBa2a

Good for them, there are foolish folks everywhere. Why wasn't here there from the beginning, if he is such a leader.
Was waiting to see when Biden, Buttigeig, Fema and others were going to show up. Don't want to step on any toes, ya' know.
You are the one up his ass over a Happy Meal and a MAGA hat.
If you check, he bought lunch for all the first responders.
How is he helping? How is showing up for a photo shoot helping?
Ask the residents, they were ecstatic.

Forum List

Back