Trump Will Be In East Palestine OH Today....And Biden Hasn't Bothered To Help Them One Bit

What is with you leftists and your terrible comprehension skills anyway? It's like we write in plain English and you still don't understand. So one more time: preliminary reports state the accident was caused by an overheated wheel barring, NOT THE BRAKES!
And just like a true conservative, the only debate skills you have, is arguing semantics. Substitute wheel bearings for brakes and my post is still correct!

And just like a true conservative, the only debate skills you have, is arguing semantics. Substitute wheel bearings for brakes and my post is still correct!

The regulations he got rid of had nothing to do with wheel barrings. As a leftist tell me: Is there anything you actually blame Biden for or is everything negative he does somebody else's fault?

I have given you several opportunities in the past to criticize Trump and not once have you mustered the balls to do so.

What, do you think I liked everything Trump did during is presidency? You must not be reading many of my posts.

I didn't like him pandering to blacks by the early release program. I didn't care for him not addressing bureaucracies and ending half of them. I didn't like his comment about war veterans and those captured. I didn't like him pandering to the anti-gun crowd by making bumper stocks illegal. Those are just a few things off the top of my head.

Who is buying Trump water? I have never seen that garbage in any store, where are they selling it at?

They don't sell it in the ghetto. Stuff is going fast. Here are three bottles you can buy.

Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 4.37.26 PM.png

What, do you think I liked everything Trump did during is presidency? You must not be reading many of my posts.

I didn't like him pandering to blacks by the early release program. I didn't care for him not addressing bureaucracies and ending half of them. I didn't like his comment about war veterans and those captured. I didn't like him pandering to the anti-gun crowd by making bumper stocks illegal. Those are just a few things off the top of my head.
Well, Ray from Cleveland, nice to finally meet you!

Forum List

Back