trump will be indicted using this code

trump conspired with two or more people to block the certification of Joe Biden. The J6 committee has the goods on him.and his Mafia.
I still think it's a long shot. The DOJ is acutely aware of the magnitude of this situation, and if they indict and then swing & miss in court, the long term ramifications may be even worse than if they hadn't indicted him at all.

This is a no-win situation. The constitution is just not built for a mafia-like group such as this.

trump conspired with two or more people to block the certification of Joe Biden. The J6 committee has the goods on him.and his Mafia.
Seems pretty clear he broke this law.

But, the idea of indicting a former president is far too modern and fraught for our increasingly backwards country. It's ironic that we helped create so may democracies -- either directly or by example -- and that so many of them have passed us by, in this regard.

I still think it's a long shot. The DOJ is acutely aware of the magnitude of this situation, and if they indict and then swing & miss in court, the long term ramifications may be even worse than if they hadn't indicted him at all.

This is a no-win situation. The constitution is just not built for a mafia-like group such as this.
We saw what happened when Trump got his ass handed to him in an election where we literally just counted the votes and determined the winner.

Now imagine what happens when a judge convicts him. Even if there is a jury.

How many judges laughed Team Trump out of court? How may legal sanctions for their unethical lies and abuse of the system? Yet still the cultists insist Team Trump is in the right and the judges are all corrupt.

These are the same people who cheered for the pardon of a foreign agent felon, after he admitted guilt under oath. Twice. They still insist he was innocent and prostrate themselves every time his name is mentioned.

Now imagine what they will do for their orange God.

Garland needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor. That would remove the political or partisan taste of the case.

Yes...no one imagined a Mafia Boss in the White House. That is basically what trump's Putin inspired election gave us.

We saw what happened when Trump got his ass handed to him in an election where we literally just counted the votes and determined the winner.

Now imagine what happens when a judge convicts him. Even if there is a jury.

These are the same people who cheered for the pardon of a foreign agent felon, after he admitted guilt under oath. Twice. They still insist he was innocent and prostrate themselves every time his name is mentioned.

Now imagine what they will do for their orange God.
And that's another element in this. It would be a certainty that at least one Trumpster will be on any given jury, and they'll do as expected.

Garland needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor. That would remove the political or partisan taste of the case.

Yes...no one imagined a Mafia Boss in the White House. That is basically what trump's Putin inspired election of trump gave us.
I will be the special prosecutor OK here’s my findings..

Trump asked legal questions not guilty what’s next?

needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor. That would remove the political or partisan taste of the case.
Hmm, I feel like that would only make it worse. (But hey, what wouldn't? We are not talking about rational people, here)

Look at their treatment of the Republican special prosecutor, requested and appointed by Republicans (Mueller).

Now imagine a Democrat appointed by democrats.

Putting Trump in legal trouble our return fire should be making Trump King until he’s at least 95. We can’t have a democracy if Democrats are going to use the department of justice to put our politicians in court.

9428254d4afecde4e8a8c890e68fc195.gif

Forum List

Back