trump will be indicted using this code

When your hissy fit has petered out... do you think he committed this crime , or no?
I was mocking leftists and your emotional meltdowns.

For the record, no, he didn't commit this crime. Your pouting and foot-stamping is not compelling evidence.

For the record, no, he didn't commit this crime.
Fascinating!

Since he appears to have met every letter of breaking this law with his actions, one has to wonder what kind of scenario would compel you to think this law has been broken by anybody.

Fascinating!

Since he appears to have met every letter of breaking this law with his actions, one has to wonder what kind of scenario would compel you to think this law has been broken by anybody.
You have yet to prove he broke the law. No, "BECAUSE I HATE HIM AND I SAY SO" is not proof.

trump conspired with two or more people to block the certification of Joe Biden.
Idiot. That is not a crime. Trump was trying to block the installation of an illegitimate person elected through corrupted means until the election could be better examined.

The J6 committee has the goods on him.and his Mafia.
Fuck off idiot. You got nothing. If they indict Trump on your USC, then we will need to indict Hillary on breaking the same code and about SIX others, not to mention, committing spying and espionage on a sitting president.

The harder you shits look for a crime to pin on Trump, the more you prove you are really doing it to try to deflect from the democrats actually committing the crimes.

You responded, but you didn't accept it.

You only accept answers that agree with you. How weak.
I did accept it. As your answer. No idea what you are whining about. But if this is devolving into another Davebaby cryfest, wherein you accuse everyone of being mean for not agreeing with your retarded opinions and of "not letting you have an opinion", I gotta say...not interested

trump conspired with two or more people to block the certification of Joe Biden.
True – among his other crimes.

But there will be no indictment of Trump, no matter how justified and warranted.

It would establish a dangerous precedent no president would want to be subject to when he leaves office.

trump conspired with two or more people to block the certification of Joe Biden. The J6 committee has the goods on him.and his Mafia.

5q0qd2.jpg

Garland needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor. That would remove the political or partisan taste of the case.
Actually not.

It would still be seen by the right as a ‘partisan prosecution.’

And that dangerous precedent would still be established; if President Biden’s successor is a Republican, expect that Republican AG to subject former President Biden to a bad-faith, meritless indictment.

Forum List

Back