trump will be indicted using this code

And another straw man.

You guys don't even know when you're lying.

And it's "you're".
Gas lighting again?

You made like 10, 0000 posts saying you were against freedom of speech and now you don't want a jury of one's peers..save your spin comrade

Gas lighting again?

You made like 10, 0000 posts saying you were against freedom of speech and now you don't want a jury of one's peers..save your spin comrade
I am starting to get the idea that you have no idea what a strawman is. because you don't. You are just so intellectually incapable, that you produce them naturally and reflexively.

Get to it, boy. Search "freedom of speech" and my name. Do it.

Last chance.

So normal people are supposed to sift through your steaming pile and try to figure out your point?

Nowhere there does it say I'm against freedom of speech. Nowhere, except in your distorted mind.

Let me help, boy.

1. "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all".
Norm Chomsky
Nails it."

2. "Bingo. These are not liberals. Real liberals would defend and passionately support freedom of expression."

3. "Yep, one of the primary reasons I'm so vehemently pro-freedom of expression. Unlike the Regressives, who are the opposite."

4. "Precisely what does this have to do with freedom of speech and expression, our most important value?"

Sources:
1. Post 43, Berkeley using "anticipatory violence" to silence free speech
2. Post 133, Bill Maher Slams Berkeley for Canceling Ann Coulter Speech: ‘Liberals’ Version of Book Burning’
3. Post 137, Is this OK in your eyes?
4. Post 19, Ann Coulter Silenced. What a victory for Liberalism!

Plenty more where those came from, boy.

Nowhere there does it say I'm against freedom of speech. Nowhere, except in your distorted mind.

Let me help, boy.

1. "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all".
Norm Chomsky
Nails it."

2. "Bingo. These are not liberals. Real liberals would defend and passionately support freedom of expression."

3. "Yep, one of the primary reasons I'm so vehemently pro-freedom of expression. Unlike the Regressives, who are the opposite."

4. "Precisely what does this have to do with freedom of speech and expression, our most important value?"

Sources:
1. Post 43, Berkeley using "anticipatory violence" to silence free speech
2. Post 133, Bill Maher Slams Berkeley for Canceling Ann Coulter Speech: ‘Liberals’ Version of Book Burning’
3. Post 137, Is this OK in your eyes?
4. Post 19, Ann Coulter Silenced. What a victory for Liberalism!

Plenty more where those came from, boy.
Oh bullshit you continuity talk out both sides of your mouth dick sucker..

All you ever do is post your hatred towards talk Radio informing the masses about the rest of the story

Forum List

Back