trump will be indicted using this code

I did accept it. As your answer. No idea what you are whining about. But if this is devolving into another Davebaby cryfest, wherein you accuse everyone of being mean for not agreeing with your retarded opinions and of "not letting you have an opinion", I gotta say...not interested
I am not a weak-minded leftist. I don't mind if people disagree with me. Don't project your weakness on me.

Actually not.

It would still be seen by the right as a ‘partisan prosecution.’

And that dangerous precedent would still be established; if President Biden’s successor is a Republican, expect that Republican AG to subject former President Biden to a bad-faith, meritless indictment.
So, despite no evidence ever being presented, you believe Trump is guilty.

And despite any evidence that might be presented, you believe Biden is perfectly innocent.

Not that anyone expects any different from you.

I am not a weak-minded leftist. I don't mind if people disagree with me. Don't project your weakness on me.
Well that's good. Last time I checked, you were whining incessantly about people "not allowing" you to have an opinion. So you grew up a bit since then.

Actually not.

It would still be seen by the right as a ‘partisan prosecution.’

And that dangerous precedent would still be established; if President Biden’s successor is a Republican, expect that Republican AG to subject former President Biden to a bad-faith, meritless indictment.
trump has to be stopped from running in 2024. If he does, and as unlikely as it seems, he wins...his vengeance and his Mafia could be the doom of our country. I never dreamed a former president that lost re-election would take the steps this man has taken. He has no dignity. The entire country should be outraged, but there is a sizeable group, we will call his cult, that still believes everything this serial liar says, That, in itself, is scary.

trump has to be stopped from running in 2024. If he does, and as unlikely as it seems, he wins...his vengeance and his Mafia could be the doom of our country. I never dreamed a former president that lost re-election would take the steps this man has taken. He has no dignity. The entire country should be outraged, but there is a sizeable group, we will call his cult, that still believes everything this serial liar says, That, in itself, is scary.
drama queen 2.jpg

Oh shut the fuck up. Hilda STILL claims she beat him, IDIOT.

And that's another element in this. It would be a certainty that at least one Trumpster will be on any given jury, and they'll do as expected.
That is why the prosecution interviews the prospective jurors.

Why you don't want Trump to stop Putin and his world conquest dreams, comrade?

Garland needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor. That would remove the political or partisan taste of the case.

Yes...no one imagined a Mafia Boss in the White House. That is basically what trump's Putin inspired election gave us.
A special counsel of the impeccable quality and standards of Bob “I don’t recall” Mueller?

Forum List

Back