Trump will call a spade a spade

will trump calling out Muslim terrorism put America at risk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
We are at war with ME jihadism.

We are at war with the religion that preaches jihad. That would be Islam. Time to accept and admit it.
--------------------------------------------------- Thankyou , clarity is a good thing and you did clarify . The wusses don't like telling the truth on muslims . illary and mrobama lost so now lets see what the TRUMP does about islam that violently practices murderous islam Lastamender
------------------------------------------------- Thank you , Sure 'ismo, clarity tells us that Trump will not be jumping up and down on Muslims as a whole, either in America or overseas.

I never said all Muslims. That is you apologists who say that. It is enough Muslims and something needs to be done. Starting with a ban on new Muslim refugees and maybe educating the public on what the Koran and Hadith actually say.
--------------------------------------------------------------- well , i say ALL muslims and you are close enough that i reckon that you are in my camp . muslims are just like the Germans of yesterday [40s] who were ruled over by minority of 'nazi' so what the heck good are a few nice muslims that kiss azz of their nazi type muslim overlords and masters and follow their orders to kill , burn and murder . I like your BAN thoughts on muslims imported into the USA Lastamender !!

Meaning he won't be afraid to call to Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. I think that's going to make Barry feel a sad

And you think that is somehow important. Lol
Sure identifies an enemy

We already know who it is...you just think calling them something different makes a difference. It doesnt.
Sure it does! Calls them out and gives notice where focus belongs! Why are you afraid of saying it if we know?

Meaning he won't be afraid to call to Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. I think that's going to make Barry feel a sad

Sure identifies an enemy

We already know who it is...you just think calling them something different makes a difference. It doesnt.
Sure it does! Calls them out and gives notice where focus belongs! Why are you afraid of saying it if we know?

When trump calls them out they will know he's not fucking around. No more pussyfooting!

thats my hope but i never count my chickens before they are hatched Rocko !!

risk of WHAT ?? The West and USA should be at war with the muslims so might as well let the muslims know reality and hopefully the TRUMP is just the guy to Announce reality to them Rocko !!

Islam is the religion of peace anyway. Nothing to fear, according to obama, hillary, huma, and the muslim brotherhood.

Sure identifies an enemy

Afraid? I only said calling them something won't change anything. You seem confused thinking this is about fear or some other emotion.

We are at war with ME jihadism.

We are at war with the religion that preaches jihad. That would be Islam. Time to accept and admit it.
Too bad you are not in charge then, but you are wrong anyway.

Well Flynn feels the same way and he has some pull in the Trump administration. You can keep lying to yourself but leave others out of it.
You don't speak for Flynn, and he is not in office yet, so don't worry about it right now. And you are wrong as you well know.

a Muslim registry puts the country at risk .. a threat to put the country on Muslim lock down puts us at risk ... calling them names is kindergarten bullshit, and in no way will DEFEAT terrorist splinter groups all over the world.

RW's are such simple little bitches it's pathetic.

a Muslim registry puts the country at risk .. a threat to put the country on Muslim lock down puts us at risk ... calling them names is kindergarten bullshit, and in no way will DEFEAT terrorist splinter groups all over the world.

We had a Muslim registry in obozo the marxists first few years as president.

Sure identifies an enemy

Afraid? I only said calling them something won't change anything. You seem confused thinking this is about fear or some other emotion.
Well why won't you?

What risks?

This is very important. Let's pretend that Obama never said that any terrorists consider themselves to be Muslims. Let's pretend that making sure that we don't lump all Mulsims together with those who are terrorists is somehow going to help terrorists.

Your head must hurt all the time.

Sure identifies an enemy

So why not say who it is?

Who doesn't say who it is?

Forum List

Back