Trump will call a spade a spade

will trump calling out Muslim terrorism put America at risk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
The U.S. should just deport and kill anyone not white or Christian...

:terror:
Who said that but you?

Slippery slope... slippery slope. You don't just have hate in your heart for one group of people, hate begets hate. If one group of people you hate are gone, you'll just find the next group of people to hate.

And it gives you another group to apologize for. Do you think there are no valid reasons to distrust Islam? Their own holy books makes the reasons clear and more than valid.

Who said that but you?

Slippery slope... slippery slope. You don't just have hate in your heart for one group of people, hate begets hate. If one group of people you hate are gone, you'll just find the next group of people to hate.

And it gives you another group to apologize for. Do you think there are no valid reasons to distrust Islam? Their own holy books makes the reasons clear and more than valid.

No, that's only what you read, not the entire document.

Who said that but you?

So why are you on the slope

I'm not. I could care 2 shits what someone believes in, or what they do in their bedroom... or whatever as long as they don't bother me. But obviously this board is full of people that don't feel the same way.

Oh don't post that. You'll just upset their meme that all Muslim that don't actively engage in violent terrorism, support it.
Exactly what do you see in Islam that is positive?

Pretty much the same things I see in other religions - when the right aspects of the doctrine are emphasized: charity, the golden rule. Historically, it broke from some of the brutal practices prevailing in the culture of the time. For example - female infanticide was common among the polytheists, as was the poor treatment of women. Mohammed said: “Whoever has a daughter and he does not bury her alive, does not insult her and does not favor his son over her, Allah will enter him into paradise.” Education was another important point in Islam, including the education of girls: "seeking knowledge is mandatory of every Muslim boy and girl". Of course that isn't the case in many Islamic societies today, where daughters are not treated well or educated. But if you're looking strictly at what is in the Quran and Hadiths, you will find some fairly sound stuff - for a religion, along with a lot of questionable stuff.

No boots on the ground I say. Strictly air. America will not put up with another Iraq unnecessary fiasco.

We already know who it is...you just think calling them something different makes a difference. It doesnt.
Sure it does! Calls them out and gives notice where focus belongs! Why are you afraid of saying it if we know?

Afraid? I only said calling them something won't change anything. You seem confused thinking this is about fear or some other emotion.
Well why won't you?

Because I've never fallen for the "areally you chicken?" Routin as a child so it would be silly to start now.
Therefore it matters

Yes it matters when I won't fall for your dare...but it doesn't matter what you call them in terms of defeating them. Isn't that what we were talking about?

Oh don't post that. You'll just upset their meme that all Muslim that don't actively engage in violent terrorism, support it.

Nothing. All religion is bullshit. That doesn't mean that the people who believe in that bullshit want to kill you. They see it as an important component of their lives. They think your religion is a danger to them as you think theirs is a danger to you. Get it....you are all fucking ridiculous.

Who said that but you?

Then you tell me after abrogation what Islams doctrine is. It is obligatory to advance Islam anyway possible. Non-Muslims are sub human, and Islam must dominate the world. That is the message in Islam.

Nothing. All religion is bullshit. That doesn't mean that the people who believe in that bullshit want to kill you. They see it as an important component of their lives. They think your religion is a danger to them as you think theirs is a danger to you. Get it....you are all fucking ridiculous.

Don't you get people are dying? Tell a child that lost a parent, or a parent that lost a child how ridiculous it is.

Who said that but you?

Then you tell me after abrogation what Islams doctrine is. It is obligatory to advance Islam anyway possible. Non-Muslims are sub human, and Islam must dominate the world. That is the message in Islam.

It is? Sorry if I don't take your word for it...

Don't you get people are dying? Tell a child that lost a parent, or a parent that lost a child how ridiculous it is.

Do you realize that by far the largest proportion of victims for extremist violence is Muslims?

Who said that but you?

I don't think you really know what abrogation is.

Do you realize that by far the largest proportion of victims for extremist violence is Muslims?
Do you realize that is not an answer to my question.

Who said that but you?

You don't have to, facts do not depend on your approval.

Facts? You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up to you with a suicide vest on.

Facts? You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up to you with a suicide vest on.

And how do you want to handle Islam? Talk it to death. You have to be an idiot.

Forum List

Back