Trump will call a spade a spade

will trump calling out Muslim terrorism put America at risk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
No, that's only what you read, not the entire document.

Then you tell me after abrogation what Islams doctrine is. It is obligatory to advance Islam anyway possible. Non-Muslims are sub human, and Islam must dominate the world. That is the message in Islam.

It is? Sorry if I don't take your word for it...

You don't have to, facts do not depend on your approval.

Facts? You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up to you with a suicide vest on.

And how do you want to handle Islam? Talk it to death. You have to be an idiot.

How do I want to handle Islam? Are you a fucking r-tard? We need to deal with the people that are breaking the law and hurting other people... regardless of what religion they are. I'm more worried about dealing with people like you than Islam.

The U.S. should just deport and kill anyone not white or Christian...

:terror:
Who said that but you?

Slippery slope... slippery slope. You don't just have hate in your heart for one group of people, hate begets hate. If one group of people you hate are gone, you'll just find the next group of people to hate.

And it gives you another group to apologize for. Do you think there are no valid reasons to distrust Islam? Their own holy books makes the reasons clear and more than valid.

No, that's only what you read, not the entire document.

Then you tell me after abrogation what Islams doctrine is. It is obligatory to advance Islam anyway possible. Non-Muslims are sub human, and Islam must dominate the world. That is the message in Islam.

I don't think so.

Oh don't post that. You'll just upset their meme that all Muslim that don't actively engage in violent terrorism, support it.
Exactly what do you see in Islam that is positive?

Nothing. All religion is bullshit. That doesn't mean that the people who believe in that bullshit want to kill you. They see it as an important component of their lives. They think your religion is a danger to them as you think theirs is a danger to you. Get it....you are all fucking ridiculous.

Don't you get people are dying? Tell a child that lost a parent, or a parent that lost a child how ridiculous it is.

More American people die from bathtub accidents. Lots of Muslims in the ME are dying. Do you care?

Oh don't post that. You'll just upset their meme that all Muslim that don't actively engage in violent terrorism, support it.

Nothing. All religion is bullshit. That doesn't mean that the people who believe in that bullshit want to kill you. They see it as an important component of their lives. They think your religion is a danger to them as you think theirs is a danger to you. Get it....you are all fucking ridiculous.

Don't you get people are dying? Tell a child that lost a parent, or a parent that lost a child how ridiculous it is.

More American people die from bathtub accidents. Lots of Muslims in the ME are dying. Do you care?

In the south I think people ban bath tubs.

But...we sure as hell call bathtubs by their real name. "Vessels of Death".

Bathtubs are not inspired by religious ideology. When you face reality it will be a good day for you.

How do I want to handle Islam? Are you a fucking r-tard? We need to deal with the people that are breaking the law and hurting other people... regardless of what religion they are. I'm more worried about dealing with people like you than Islam.

Are you a retard? There is a large group of Islamists wanting to kill us, our laws, our religions and cultures. It is much more than obeying laws. Islam respects no law but Sharia.

Bathtubs are not inspired by religious ideology. When you face reality it will be a good day for you.

And.....terrorists are not inspired by a mainstream religious ideology. They are politically motivated opportunists who use a distorted view of religion to recruit people who can be counted on to believe a load of bull.

Why do these terrorists commit heinous acts of violence AGAINST MUSLIMS you fucking retard.

Are you a retard? There is a large group of Islamists wanting to kill us, our laws, our religions and cultures. It is much more than obeying laws. Islam respects no law but Sharia.

A large group? How large?

There is a large group of Christians who want to kill them, their laws and their culture. You are a member of that group, right?

Are you a retard? Since when do we treat everyone in a group the same based on what a couple of people do?

Are you a retard? Since when do we treat everyone in a group the same based on what a couple of people do?

When the group in question can be described by the word "them". That's when.

Yep. Trump will call a spade a spade. He doesn't mind calling a black person a spade either.

A large group? How large?

There is a large group of Christians who want to kill them, their laws and their culture. You are a member of that group, right?
Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

Many more than the MSM dares to say.

It is many more than a couple. If the number were truly as small as you say we wouldn't be on this thread.

Remember the actual violence has a huge support base. Financial support comes from every mosque in the world, whether the Muslims who attend that mosque know it or not. Halal food profits go to terror also. Not to mention like Saudi Arabia and Qatar both caught supporting terror.

It is many more than a couple. If the number were truly as small as you say we wouldn't be on this thread.

Remember the actual violence has a huge support base. Financial support comes from every mosque in the world, whether the Muslims who attend that mosque know it or not. Halal food profits go to terror also. Not to mention like Saudi Arabia and Qatar both caught supporting terror.

Every Mosque in the world?

Halal food profits go to terror?

Really now...

And.....terrorists are not inspired by a mainstream religious ideology. They are politically motivated opportunists who use a distorted view of religion to recruit people who can be counted on to believe a load of bull.

Why do these terrorists commit heinous acts of violence AGAINST MUSLIMS you fucking retard.

The Hell they are not. The ideology comes from the Koran and Hadith. It is Muhammads Islam. If you disagree with Muhammad you are wrong. Nothing on Islamic doctrine comes from other men, only Muhammad,

ISIS follows Muhammads Islam to the letter.

Really now...

Both proven. Google Australia and Halal. And the Islam tithe has a part designated for jihad. It is in the books you do not understand.

Every mosque in the world supports terrorism? you fucking idiot.

The Hell they are not. The ideology comes from the Koran and Hadith. It is Muhammads Islam. If you disagree with Muhammad you are wrong. Nothing on Islamic doctrine comes from other men, only Muhammad,

ISIS follows Muhammads Islam to the letter.

You are wrong. ISIS is a political entity.

Really now...

Both proven. Google Australia and Halal. And the Islam tithe has a part designated for jihad. It is in the books you do not understand.

What is meant by the term "jihad".

Forum List

Back