Trump will call a spade a spade

will trump calling out Muslim terrorism put America at risk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
The U.S. should just deport and kill anyone not white or Christian...

:terror:
Who said that but you?

Slippery slope... slippery slope. You don't just have hate in your heart for one group of people, hate begets hate. If one group of people you hate are gone, you'll just find the next group of people to hate.
So why are you on the slope

I'm not. I could care 2 shits what someone believes in, or what they do in their bedroom... or whatever as long as they don't bother me. But obviously this board is full of people that don't feel the same way.
obviously cause your spying on everyone right? Why does a dumb ass like you continue to post in general statements like you know what everyone does? I suggest scale it back a bit and not be so inclusive. Just saying you look like a fool.

Sure it does! Calls them out and gives notice where focus belongs! Why are you afraid of saying it if we know?

Afraid? I only said calling them something won't change anything. You seem confused thinking this is about fear or some other emotion.
Well why won't you?

Because I've never fallen for the "areally you chicken?" Routin as a child so it would be silly to start now.
Therefore it matters

Yes it matters when I won't fall for your dare...but it doesn't matter what you call them in terms of defeating them. Isn't that what we were talking about?
isn't it about calling a spade a spade?

Oh don't post that. You'll just upset their meme that all Muslim that don't actively engage in violent terrorism, support it.
Exactly what do you see in Islam that is positive?

Nothing. All religion is bullshit. That doesn't mean that the people who believe in that bullshit want to kill you. They see it as an important component of their lives. They think your religion is a danger to them as you think theirs is a danger to you. Get it....you are all fucking ridiculous.

Don't you get people are dying? Tell a child that lost a parent, or a parent that lost a child how ridiculous it is.

Do you realize that by far the largest proportion of victims for extremist violence is Muslims?
the extreme violence by whom?

Oh don't post that. You'll just upset their meme that all Muslim that don't actively engage in violent terrorism, support it.

Nothing. All religion is bullshit. That doesn't mean that the people who believe in that bullshit want to kill you. They see it as an important component of their lives. They think your religion is a danger to them as you think theirs is a danger to you. Get it....you are all fucking ridiculous.

Don't you get people are dying? Tell a child that lost a parent, or a parent that lost a child how ridiculous it is.

More American people die from bathtub accidents. Lots of Muslims in the ME are dying. Do you care?
who's killing the muslims?

More American people die from bathtub accidents. Lots of Muslims in the ME are dying. Do you care?
:link::link:

Facts? You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up to you with a suicide vest on.

And how do you want to handle Islam? Talk it to death. You have to be an idiot.

How do I want to handle Islam? Are you a fucking r-tard? We need to deal with the people that are breaking the law and hurting other people... regardless of what religion they are. I'm more worried about dealing with people like you than Islam.

Are you a retard? There is a large group of Islamists wanting to kill us, our laws, our religions and cultures. It is much more than obeying laws. Islam respects no law but Sharia.

Are you a retard? Since when do we treat everyone in a group the same based on what a couple of people do?

When the group in question can be described by the word "them". That's when.
why do you care if we call them radical islamic terrorist then?

Facts? You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up to you with a suicide vest on.

How do I want to handle Islam? Are you a fucking r-tard? We need to deal with the people that are breaking the law and hurting other people... regardless of what religion they are. I'm more worried about dealing with people like you than Islam.

Are you a retard? There is a large group of Islamists wanting to kill us, our laws, our religions and cultures. It is much more than obeying laws. Islam respects no law but Sharia.

Are you a retard? Since when do we treat everyone in a group the same based on what a couple of people do?

It is many more than a couple. If the number were truly as small as you say we wouldn't be on this thread.

Remember the actual violence has a huge support base. Financial support comes from every mosque in the world, whether the Muslims who attend that mosque know it or not. Halal food profits go to terror also. Not to mention like Saudi Arabia and Qatar both caught supporting terror.
so what do you supposed their ties are to Islam on here? They sure hate the word radical islam right? I laugh at them. fake akey people with an agenda. but excuse me while I laugh at them.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

In the south I think people ban bath tubs.

But...we sure as hell call bathtubs by their real name. "Vessels of Death".

Bathtubs are not inspired by religious ideology. When you face reality it will be a good day for you.

And.....terrorists are not inspired by a mainstream religious ideology. They are politically motivated opportunists who use a distorted view of religion to recruit people who can be counted on to believe a load of bull.

Why do these terrorists commit heinous acts of violence AGAINST MUSLIMS you fucking retard.

The Hell they are not. The ideology comes from the Koran and Hadith. It is Muhammads Islam. If you disagree with Muhammad you are wrong. Nothing on Islamic doctrine comes from other men, only Muhammad,

ISIS follows Muhammads Islam to the letter.

You are wrong. ISIS is a political entity.
ISIS is a terrorist group of islamic thugs that will be dealt with when Trump gets into office. Cleaning up barry's mess.

It is many more than a couple. If the number were truly as small as you say we wouldn't be on this thread.

Remember the actual violence has a huge support base. Financial support comes from every mosque in the world, whether the Muslims who attend that mosque know it or not. Halal food profits go to terror also. Not to mention like Saudi Arabia and Qatar both caught supporting terror.

Every Mosque in the world?

Halal food profits go to terror?

Really now...

Both proven. Google Australia and Halal. And the Islam tithe has a part designated for jihad. It is in the books you do not understand.

What is meant by the term "jihad".
what is it? seems no one from your side can explain what it means.

Every mosque in the world supports terrorism? you fucking idiot.
can't you read what the dude posted?

Meaning he won't be afraid to call to Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. I think that's going to make Barry feel a sad

Nothing brings Islamic Terrorists to their knees like calling them "Radical Islamic Terrorists"

They hate it when you do that

"In a time of universal deceit -- telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Why the regressives here fight so hard to deny the truth is beyond me.

"In a time of universal deceit -- telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Why the regressives here fight so hard to deny the truth is beyond me.

Radical Islam?

All the denial that Islam is the source of all the violence committed in its name. Good grief, Dear Leader doesn't even allow people to say Islamic terrorism even when it so obviously is.

I find the use of the term "Islamophobia" almost comical in its application because it describes a set of behaviors that are actually antithetical to it's own internal logic. Really, now, do people actually think it is a typical phobic response to confront something? No, in reality, people who are actually phobic do all in their power to AVOID the cause of their fear.

The true Islamophobics are all those who have refused to allow it to even be named in association to all the violence it produces.

Meaning he won't be afraid to call to Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. I think that's going to make Barry feel a sad

Nothing brings Islamic Terrorists to their knees like calling them "Radical Islamic Terrorists"

They hate it when you do that

Where did anyone say it would bring them to their knees, huh?

You want to know the reason obozo the Marxist didn't want to the term Islamic terrorists? It's not because he didn't want to offend Muslims - that's stupid, why would muslims be offended? His message was to the terrorists. He wanted them to know that he disagreed with their acts of violence, but ultimately he understands why they did it and does not believe they are terrorists for it. As a Marxist he believes the Muslim world is being oppressed by the west.

Yep. Trump will call a spade a spade. He doesn't mind calling a black person a spade either.
post a link with it then! Or are you providing more fake news propaganda?

‘All will be reviewed soon’: Tom Arnold hints ‘Watergate level journalists’ will expose Trump tapes
“I think if the people that like him saw him saying the N-word, matter-of-factly saying this stuff, I think they would have liked him more for being politically incorrect,” Arnold explained at the time.

Yep. Trump will call a spade a spade. He doesn't mind calling a black person a spade either.
post a link with it then! Or are you providing more fake news propaganda?

‘All will be reviewed soon’: Tom Arnold hints ‘Watergate level journalists’ will expose Trump tapes
“I think if the people that like him saw him saying the N-word, matter-of-factly saying this stuff, I think they would have liked him more for being politically incorrect,” Arnold explained at the time.
giphy.gif

Both proven. Google Australia and Halal. And the Islam tithe has a part designated for jihad. It is in the books you do not understand.

What is meant by the term "jihad".

If you do not know what jihad is you need to get out of the thread.

I'm certain that you don't know. When are you leaving?

I have forgotten more than you will ever know. I am not about to explain jihad to someone as emasculated as yourself and shatter the dream world you inhabit.

Look, everyone!! It's ANOTHER nutbag genius who knows stuff but doesn't feel like explaining anything. Maybe he just forgot?

What would you like explained? Actions and words from Islam and Islamists. What part of terror don't you understand? Or is it the difference between tolerance and cowardice you need help with?

Forum List

Back