Trump will call a spade a spade

will trump calling out Muslim terrorism put America at risk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
No, he thinks you go to the salon.

Actually.....the smokin hot Latin chick who cuts my hair once a month just left my manly barber shop for a fi-fi salon. I'm gonna move with her. She gets me.
Fully understand that.

Hope your having fun. If you two losers do not want a serious argument you have already lost,I understand that joking is about as much fun as say beheading, burning people alive, drowning people in cages, wholesale rape and slave owning as the religion is itself.

Now go to the park and play nice.

Last edited:

Actually.....the smokin hot Latin chick who cuts my hair once a month just left my manly barber shop for a fi-fi salon. I'm gonna move with her. She gets me.
Fully understand that.

Hope your having fun. If you two losers do not want a serious argument you have already lost,I understand that joking is about as much fun as say beheading, burning people alive, drowning people in cages, wholesale rape and slave owning as the religion is itself.

You have not offered anything of worth, lastalways. Discussions, points, and evidence are required, not your pontifications.

Meaning he won't be afraid to call to Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. I think that's going to make Barry feel a sad
It's very amusing that 15,000 Americans are killed every year by Americans, and your propaganda outlets have you scared shitless of Muslims. :lol:

You are more likely to be killed by lightning than a Muslim, cupcake. Better stay inside.

dzfi9g.jpg

Oh my God, now he's got me scared of Muslim lightning!

Fully understand that.

You have not offered anything of worth, lastalways. Discussions, points, and evidence are required, not your pontifications.

All the evidence is out there. The Koran and Hadith tell us what to expect. That you do not understand that shows low information on your part, not mine.

Fully understand that.

All the evidence is out there. The Koran and Hadith tell us what to expect. That you do not understand that shows low information on your part, not mine.
IOW, you can't do it; thanks for being honest.

Fully understand that.

I don't need to. Someone as willfully ignorant as you is a waste of my time.

Meaning he won't be afraid to call to Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. I think that's going to make Barry feel a sad
It's very amusing that 15,000 Americans are killed every year by Americans, and your propaganda outlets have you scared shitless of Muslims. :lol:

You are more likely to be killed by lightning than a Muslim, cupcake. Better stay inside.

So Islamic terrorism here and around the world should be ignored, cupcake? What about all counterterrorism apparatuses we we have within our agencies, should we get rid of them? Why are we spending so much of our time and resources combating Muslim terrorism if there's nothing to worry about, cupcake???????

dzfi9g.jpg

Other Recent
"Misunderstandings (lightning strikes)
of Islam"

2016.12.25 (Syria)
At least thirty civilians are targeted and deliberately killed with ISIS explosives while trying to escape. 2016.12.25 (Cameroon)
A suicide bombing on market full of Christmas shoppers kills a woman and student. 2016.12.24 (Somalia)
Two employees at a cell phone tower are murdered by al-Shabaab. 2016.12.23 (Iraq)
Eight Christians and one Yazidi lose their lives to a fundamentalist shooting spree. 2016.12.22 (Iraq)
A triple-suicide bombing at a market leaves twenty-three dead. 2016.12.22 (Syria)
Two captured Turkish soldiers are burned alive by the caliphate.
(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Fully understand that.

The pants shitters don't know a thing about Islam. They only know what their propaganda mills tell them about Islam.

dzfi9g.jpg

Other Recent
of Islam"

2016.12.25 (Syria)
At least thirty civilians are targeted and deliberately killed with ISIS explosives while trying to escape. 2016.12.25 (Cameroon)
A suicide bombing on market full of Christmas shoppers kills a woman and student. 2016.12.24 (Somalia)
Two employees at a cell phone tower are murdered by al-Shabaab. 2016.12.23 (Iraq)
Eight Christians and one Yazidi lose their lives to a fundamentalist shooting spree. 2016.12.22 (Iraq)
A triple-suicide bombing at a market leaves twenty-three dead. 2016.12.22 (Syria)
(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).
You go ahead and hide under your bed, cupcake.

Fully understand that.

The pants shitters don't know a thing about Islam. They only know what their propaganda mills tell them about Islam.

And what do you know about it? Do you hear Muslims opposing terror until there is terror? I don't. Saying one thing and doing the other is what Islam is about. Not surprised they would fool a fool.

And all of us know what their holy books say and obligate. It is easy to understand, but you idiots cannot imagine a religion being so violent and committed to world domination. Get used to it. All you are doing is submitting by believing the lie of a peaceful religion when its actions and doctrine say different.

And what do you know about it? Do you hear Muslims opposing terror until there is terror? I don't.

You don't because your propaganda mills keep that from you. They don't show you the countless examples of Muslims opposing terror.

You could find them if...you know...YOU LOOKED.

Retard.

In fact, all those refugees you pants shitters are afraid of, are FLEEING terrorism, you stupid fuck. They hate terrorism more than you do. To conflate the VICTIMS of terrorism with the terrorists has ensured a special place in hell for all you bigoted tards. You are right down there with the bigoted fucks who turned away the Jews fleeing Hitler.

Americans kill 15,000 Americans every year, cupcake. Muslims are the LEAST of your worries. You have more to worry about from lightning and the family members around your Thanksgiving turkey.

dzfi9g.jpg

Other Recent
of Islam"

2016.12.25 (Syria)
You go ahead and hide under your bed, cupcake.

Is that where these people were?
Other Recent
"Misunderstandings
of Islam"

2016.12.26 (Afghanistan)
A 30-year-old woman is beheaded for leaving the house without her husband. 2016.12.25 (Syria)
A triple-suicide bombing at a market leaves twenty-three dead.

TROP.jpg

And what do you know about it? Do you hear Muslims opposing terror until there is terror? I don't. Saying one thing and doing the other is what Islam is about. Not surprised they would fool a fool.

And all of us know what their holy books say and obligate. It is easy to understand, but you idiots cannot imagine a religion being so violent and committed to world domination. Get used to it. All you are doing is submitting by believing the lie of a peaceful religion when its actions and doctrine say different.

You never answered my question.

Which religion is responsible for the most deadly violence against infidels?

And what do you know about it? Do you hear Muslims opposing terror until there is terror? I don't.

You don't because your propaganda mills keep that from you. They don't show you the countless examples of Muslims opposing terror.

You could find them if...you know...YOU LOOKED.

Retard.

Americans kill 15,000 Americans every year, cupcake. Muslims are the LEAST of your worries. You have more to worry about from lightning.

Why should we look for what anyone should oppose? Do you think that lip service saves lives? It doesn't. It gives Islamists more time to kill and intimidate rank cowards and emasculated losers. Wise up. Islam teaches hate. And you support that hate.

Who kills most of the 15,000 murdered Americans each year?

Hint: It isn't Muslims.

Dumbasses.

You never answered my question.

Which religion is responsible for the most deadly violence against infidels?

You tell me. I posted a link that shows Islamic jihad is responsible for 270million deaths, and counting, daily.

Forum List

Back