Trump will call a spade a spade

will trump calling out Muslim terrorism put America at risk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
"In a time of universal deceit -- telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Why the regressives here fight so hard to deny the truth is beyond me.

Radical Islam?
Actually fundamental Islam is extreme. Theses terms are out there to perpetuate the lie that there are multiple facets and interpretations of Islam, when there is only one. Islam is and does what Muhammad said and did and all includes the obligation to advance Islam until it dominates the world.

What is meant by the term "jihad".

If you do not know what jihad is you need to get out of the thread.

I'm certain that you don't know. When are you leaving?

I have forgotten more than you will ever know. I am not about to explain jihad to someone as emasculated as yourself and shatter the dream world you inhabit.

Look, everyone!! It's ANOTHER nutbag genius who knows stuff but doesn't feel like explaining anything. Maybe he just forgot?

What would you like explained? Actions and words from Islam and Islamists. What part of terror don't you understand? Or is it the difference between tolerance and cowardice you need help with?

Explain the meaning of the word "jihad" as though you were an expert on the subject. You know....with some nuance. Maybe show that you grasp the fact that it has several connotations depending on the way it is used.

OK, prof? Wanna blow us away?

If you do not know what jihad is you need to get out of the thread.

I have forgotten more than you will ever know. I am not about to explain jihad to someone as emasculated as yourself and shatter the dream world you inhabit.

Look, everyone!! It's ANOTHER nutbag genius who knows stuff but doesn't feel like explaining anything. Maybe he just forgot?

What would you like explained? Actions and words from Islam and Islamists. What part of terror don't you understand? Or is it the difference between tolerance and cowardice you need help with?

Explain the meaning of the word "jihad" as though you were an expert on the subject. You know....with some nuance. Maybe show that you grasp the fact that it has several connotations depending on the way it is used.

Each of the 164 Jihad verses in this list was selected based on how clearly and directly it spoke about Jihad, at least when considered in its immediate context. Most of the listed passages mention a military expedition, fighting, or distributing war spoils. Verses NOT generally listed are those that speak about aspects of Jihad other than the raiding, fighting and looting, such as:

• Muhammad's poor opinion of those who did not go on Jihad, even though they were able-bodied and able financially (for instance, some verses in K 009:081-096),
  • The heavenly rewards for Jihadists, and
  • The many generic mentions of "victory" found in the Koran.

97% of jihad verses contain or refer to violence. The other 3% do not mean shit.

"164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

We are at war with ME jihadism.

We are at war with the religion that preaches jihad. That would be Islam. Time to accept and admit it.
And do what about it?
Stop immigration. Cut off all aid( technical and humanitarian) to countries that practice Sharia. Let Islamic countries build their own infrastructure and feed and care for their own. The system will collapse in a modern world.

Oh! You think Arabs can't do things! I see. You also think we give aid because we are nice people. Excellent. You are a genius.

Each of the 164 Jihad verses in this list was selected based on how clearly and directly it spoke about Jihad, at least when considered in its immediate context. Most of the listed passages mention a military expedition, fighting, or distributing war spoils. Verses NOT generally listed are those that speak about aspects of Jihad other than the raiding, fighting and looting, such as:

• Muhammad's poor opinion of those who did not go on Jihad, even though they were able-bodied and able financially (for instance, some verses in K 009:081-096),

97% of jihad verses contain or refer to violence. The other 3% do not mean shit.

"164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

Please try harder. You are disappointing me.

We are at war with the religion that preaches jihad. That would be Islam. Time to accept and admit it.
And do what about it?
Stop immigration. Cut off all aid( technical and humanitarian) to countries that practice Sharia. Let Islamic countries build their own infrastructure and feed and care for their own. The system will collapse in a modern world.

Oh! You think Arabs can't do things! I see. You also think we give aid because we are nice people. Excellent. You are a genius.

You are not capable of dealing with an enemy, are you?

Try reading something besides Salon.

And do what about it?

You are not capable of dealing with an enemy, are you?

Weird comment. Do people tell you that you are weird often?

You have some reason to believe that I read Salon? What could that be?

LL has driven Lastamender before him like a cat chasing a mouse.

Come on AlwaysLasta, explain jihad to us. Please?

Because you sound like a shallow loser. But besides that, the fact that Islam is violent and extreme by its own choosing which you are willfully ignorant of. And that violent jihad is an obligation and always will be.

Because you sound like a shallow loser. But besides that, the fact that Islam is violent and extreme by its own choosing which you are willfully ignorant of. And that violent jihad is an obligation and always will be.

Which religion is responsible for the greatest number of killings of infidels?

You get two guesses.

Meaning he won't be afraid to call to Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. I think that's going to make Barry feel a sad
He's gonna be calling a spade a spade on alot of things
once his foot is inside the door...
Then the real fun, aka, transparency, begins!

Politicians will be throwing each other under the bus
to try and save their own asses!

Which religion is responsible for the greatest number of killings of infidels?

You get two guesses.
Tears of Jihad - Political Islam

LL has driven Lastamender before him like a cat chasing a mouse.

Come on AlwaysLasta, explain jihad to us. Please?

JIHAD
“Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, ordered us to fight you
till you worship Allah Alone.”

That about sums it up. Much more at link for you and your girl.
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/pdf/Prophet_of_Doom_23_Jihad.pdf
LastAlways, it is far more than that. You can go with a simplistic "I am stupid" answer, but that's your right and fits you to a T.

Forum List

Back