Trump Will Destroy Democrats

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
How Trump Will Destroy Democrats

Most people on ‘the political left,’ could care less about refugees, immigrants or free health care. Their main concern is power and money. And, their window of opportunity to stop the most devastating political event of Democrat political history is closing.

Once Donald Trump produces an economy that he has promised, upward mobility and a massive expansion of jobs, people will flee the Democratic Party like rats running from the rising water on a sinking ship.

The Democratic Party doesn’t want to fix the economy; they simply want to maintain their position as the doctor prescribing economic pills for short-term pain-relief.

Democratic party attempted to right the sinking Democratic ship and failed miserably.

16299436_1197080667007314_1329352890452891109_n.png

Who is Bryan Crabtree, and why are we supposed to care what he "thinks"?

You are joking . Trump is chasing people towards the dems, and angering people who were once apathetic .

You are joking . Trump is chasing people towards the dems, and angering people who were once apathetic .
Name ten people or conversations in the last month where a Trump voter said they regret their vote.
I haven't met one and I meet people all day.

Most people on ‘the political left,’ could care less about refugees, immigrants or free health care. Their main concern is power and money. And, their window of opportunity to stop the most devastating political event of Democrat political history is closing.

Once Donald Trump produces an economy that he has promised, upward mobility and a massive expansion of jobs, people will flee the Democratic Party like rats running from the rising water on a sinking ship.

The Democratic Party doesn’t want to fix the economy; they simply want to maintain their position as the doctor prescribing economic pills for short-term pain-relief.

Democratic party attempted to right the sinking Democratic ship and failed miserably.

View attachment 110829
You're just butthurt because Democrats won the immigration battle

Trump's shock and awe is wearing them down fast and they cant keep up....I wonder what this week will bring??

View attachment 110829

You're just butthurt because Democrats won the immigration battle

Too bad Democrats always describe the opposite of the thing they mean. So in this case, win becomes lose.

Meanwhile, Trump is actually winning more every day.

View attachment 110829
all trump is capable of doing is lying. When will you learn?

Name ten people or conversations in the last month where a Trump voter said they regret their vote.
I haven't met one and I meet people all day.

The polls say otherwise .
Nah; polls have been confirmed to be BS.
What's YOUR experience?
I'm presuming your mother let's you go outside once in a while.

Forum List

Back