Trump will get over 1400 delegates..................

By Thanksgiving, he'll be seen weekly on the new, improved, The Apprentice reality show
Hosted from the White House with all living Clintons in chains explaining why they should not be sent back to Guantanamo Bay resort and water-boarding spa.

Face it, GOP'ers, ultimately, the selection of your nominee is in the hands of people like this...

6a00e553a80e108834017d3d52ea87970c-800wi.jpg

Trump campaign projects 1,400 delegates at convention: report Why, because the delegates know that if Trump is not nominated, he will run as an Independent and Clinton will then win. The delegates know this even if the GOP in charge is too stupid to understand.

The end..................

and the beginning of a great again nation. Trump in 2016

I'm going to explain something to you.

It's called "math."

You will probably find this difficult, so I'll go slow.

Trump has 845 delegates. To win 1400 delegates, Trump has to win 555 delegates. This is called "subtraction." I'll show you;

1400 - 845 = 555.

How many delegates remain?

This means that Trump has to win 82% of the remaining delegates. You can figure this out by something called "division."

555 / 674 = 0.82 x 100 = 82%.

But Trump has won 47% of the delegates with 73% of the vote done.

Now, there is this thing in math called "probability." This is too complicated for this thread, so let's just say that the probability of a candidate who has won 47% of the delegates with 73% of the vote done winning 82% of the remaining vote is very low.

I hope this helps.

Trump campaign projects 1,400 delegates at convention: report Why, because the delegates know that if Trump is not nominated, he will run as an Independent and Clinton will then win. The delegates know this even if the GOP in charge is too stupid to understand.

It's called "math."

Trump has 845 delegates. To win 1400 delegates, Trump has to win 555 delegates. This is called "subtraction." I'll show you;

1400 - 845 = 555.

This means that Trump has to win 82% of the remaining delegates. You can figure this out by something called "division."

Now, there is this thing in math called "probability." This is too complicated for this thread, so let's just say that the probability of a candidate who has won 47% of the delegates with 73% of the vote done winning 82% of the remaining vote is very low.

I hope this helps.

so, the likeliest number of delegates Trump can get is 1171? The question then becomes will Nikki Haley take a leave of absence from her governor's post to save the senate?

Part of me actually hopes Trump becomes President so we can rub the noses of his supporters in the disaster.

Sanders in his own way is an even bigger loose cannon than Trump despite being better mannered. Me, I'm hoping both will go third party. Go, LP!

It's called "math."

1400 - 845 = 555.

I hope this helps.

You just failed math kid.................Delegates also vote at the convention.

Your problem is that you can not see the big picture, just the krap that CNN feeds idiots like yourself.

Next.

Forum List

Back