Trump will get over 1400 delegates..................

The Trump delusion continues. If you're a Republican, hoping Trump gets the nomination is voting for Hillary. It's a suicide mission plain and simple.
Most of you can't even answer the question of why you trust this fraud to follow through on any of his promises given his abysmal track record of follow through.

No surprise but I can't and won't relax until he has the nomination in hand.
The world including the Dem party can't wait to see drumph get his ass kicked by hillary
Who is stupid enough to vote for Hitlery? You?
lol the brave republican an oxymoron ?? All those with less than 3 digit IQ's vote for drumph,,,scary
You didn't answer the question moron. Are you braindead enough to vote for the incompetent Hitlery?

The world including the Dem party can't wait to see drumph get his ass kicked by hillary
lol the brave republican an oxymoron ?? All those with less than 3 digit IQ's vote for drumph,,,scary
You didn't answer the question moron. Are you braindead enough to vote for the incompetent Hitlery?
are you so mentally disabled that you could vote for anyone else?

I would vote for a wet, smoldering bag of dogshit before I'd vote for Hitlery. Now, answer the question: are you stupid enough to vote for Pantsuit?

Trump campaign projects 1,400 delegates at convention: report Why, because the delegates know that if Trump is not nominated, he will run as an Independent and Clinton will then win.

Clinton will win regardless. Trump is unelectable
I believe that Hillary is unelectable. She is very incompetent.

She would have been until the Republican electorate went bat shit crazy with The Donald.

I would vote for a wet, smoldering bag of dogshit before I'd vote for Hitlery. Now, answer the question: are you stupid enough to vote for Pantsuit?
she will get my vote I voted for gwb in 2000 I will never make the mistake again of voting for one of those anti american pos

Trump campaign projects 1,400 delegates at convention: report Why, because the delegates know that if Trump is not nominated, he will run as an Independent and Clinton will then win.

She would have been until the Republican electorate went bat shit crazy with The Donald.
Well, conservatives have been watching Obama roll all over the establishment republicans for 7 years. The republican establishment has grown weak, and conservatives are tired of it. Bat shit crazy? More like just fed up.

she will get my vote I voted for gwb in 2000 I will never make the mistake again of voting for one of those anti american pos
Wow. You need help sir. You must receive a government check. I can't see any other reason to vote for such incompetency.

Well, conservatives have been watching Obama roll all over the establishment republicans for 7 years. The republican establishment has grown weak, and conservatives are tired of it. Bat shit crazy? More like just fed up.
Republican congress has done nothing for 7 years Sure they've grown weak There is no word compromise in their dictionary.......later bedtime

Trump needs slightly over 50% of the remaining delegates

The current trend seems to be that Trump does better in the blue states and Cruz takes the red states. Most of the remaining big delegate states are blue with California, Pennsylvania and New Jersey still to come

I expect Trump to get close to 1300

The current trend seems to be that Trump does better in the blue states and Cruz takes the red states. Most of the remaining big delegate states are blue with California, Pennsylvania and New Jersey still to come

Um. Trump SWEPT the south. Cruz does well for some odd reason in the Mid West and in REALLY WHITE STATES like Idaho,Kansas,leading in Montana. I REALLY HOPE Trump wins Indiana.

Um. Trump SWEPT the south. Cruz does well for some odd reason in the Mid West and in REALLY WHITE STATES like Idaho,Kansas,leading in Montana. I REALLY HOPE Trump wins Indiana.

Indiana could be interesting

I'm not sure Cruz is capable of taking it. I think Kasich will do better there than Cruz

Indiana could be interesting

I'm not sure Cruz is capable of taking it. I think Kasich will do better there than Cruz
Its going to be interesting for sure. The state politburo there is backing Cruz but Trump won Illinois and Kasich won Ohio and Trump won Kentucky....so we shall see.

I'm waiting for Drumphs daughter who became a Jew to cry out in pain

Forum List

Back