Trump willing to spend 1 Billion Dollars!

Trump has bipartisan appeal

In what universe?
He appeals to real Republicans and fake Republicans and Libertarians and Conservatives.

I'm a libertarian and I can assure you libertarians are laughing at Donald Trump. There is very little Donald Trump is advocating that libertarians would get behind. This cross appeal you think he has exists only your mind.
whatever. First and foremost you're an idiot, and you don't have your finger on the pulse of any real group. The only reason I don't have you on ignore is because of usmbs retarded policy which forces us to be subjected to the routine posting/trolling of mods.

In what universe?
He appeals to real Republicans and fake Republicans and Libertarians and Conservatives.

I'm a libertarian and I can assure you libertarians are laughing at Donald Trump. There is very little Donald Trump is advocating that libertarians would get behind. This cross appeal you think he has exists only your mind.
whatever. First and foremost you're an idiot, and you don't have your finger on the pulse of any real group. The only reason I don't have you on ignore is because of usmbs retarded policy which forces us to be subjected to the routine posting/trolling of mods.

I'm more grounded in reality than you will ever be. Trust me. Donald Trump is never going to be president and if you nominate him you'll be handing this election straight over to the Dems when you should be able to win it. Good luck!

People like Trump and Sanders for one big reason that they both have in common, they aren't being bribed like every other candidate. Like them or hate them, people are just sick of having politicians begging rich people for money. As for the general election, its a little early to know who's winnable.
Nonsense.

No one is being 'bribed.'

Trump supporters are for the most part naïve, sophomoric libertarian/TPM reactionaries hostile to sound, responsible governance, who perceive Trump as a way to 'shake up the system,' and poke a petulant finger into the collective eye of 'the establishment.'

Sanders supporters are the disaffected liberal fringe relegated to the political backseat after 1988; they get play-time with Sanders until the adults take control of the Party just before the primaries.

Trump supporters are for the most part naïve, sophomoric libertarian/TPM reactionaries hostile to sound, responsible governance, who perceive Trump as a way to 'shake up the system,' and poke a petulant finger into the collective eye of 'the establishment.'

Please provide me with the name of a libertarian who is supporting Donald Trump since you seem to suffer from the delusions of grandeur that you're such an authority on libertarianism.

In what universe?

I'm more grounded in reality than you will ever be. Trust me. Donald Trump is never going to be president and if you nominate him you'll be handing this election straight over to the Dems when you should be able to win it. Good luck!
Meh.

People like Trump and Sanders for one big reason that they both have in common, they aren't being bribed like every other candidate. Like them or hate them, people are just sick of having politicians begging rich people for money. As for the general election, its a little early to know who's winnable.
Yup he doesn't see the presidency as a way to loot working class Americans. He already has a fortune, made by looting progressive morons.
Funny how trailer dwellers think trump has their best interests at heart

Denying the truth wont help.......go ahead be brave and ask around.........inconvenient as usual

I don't need to. I know at least a dozen dedicated conservative Republican, that I admire for their devotion, who swear they will NEVER vote for him. Evidently, YOU have not asked around...
Which of course is why he is leading among repubs...think much....ask fellow dems and indpendents.was the task

He is leading wuth the crazies. Which I love!

Denying the truth wont help.......go ahead be brave and ask around.........inconvenient as usual

I don't need to. I know at least a dozen dedicated conservative Republican, that I admire for their devotion, who swear they will NEVER vote for him. Evidently, YOU have not asked around...
Which of course is why he is leading among repubs...think much....ask fellow dems and indpendents.was the task

He is leading wuth the crazies. Which I love!
A lot of crazies hate him, too.

Please provide me with the name of a libertarian who is supporting Donald Trump since you seem to suffer from the delusions of grandeur that you're such an authority on libertarianism.

Until he was fired Roger Stone was a high profile Libertarian that was supporting T-Rump's campaign.

Roger Stone
Political Consultant

Roger J. Stone, Jr. is an American political consultant, lobbyist and strategist, noted for his use of opposition research, usually for candidates of the Republican Party. He is currently a member of the Libertarian Party. Wikipedia
I doubt that he is the only one.

Yup he doesn't see the presidency as a way to loot working class Americans. He already has a fortune, made by looting progressive morons.
Funny how trailer dwellers think trump has their best interests at heart
Funny how anyone perceives Trump as a 'serious candidate.'

Until he was fired Roger Stone was a high profile Libertarian that was supporting T-Rump's campaign.

Roger Stone
Political Consultant

Roger J. Stone, Jr. is an American political consultant, lobbyist and strategist, noted for his use of opposition research, usually for candidates of the Republican Party. He is currently a member of the Libertarian Party. Wikipedia

Have u listened to him? I think he is still working for Trump. I would wager he never left the Trump camp, but is a strange marketing ploy.

Roger Stone
Political Consultant

He is an exception, not the norm, and really not the greatest example as Stone has spent most of his political career working for Republican candidates.

Very little of what Trump has championed so far is supported by mainstream libertarians. You won't be seeing too many jumping on his bandwagon.

Roger Stone
Political Consultant

He is an exception, not the norm, and really not the greatest example as Stone has spent most of his political career working for Republican candidates.

Very little of what Trump has championed so far is supported by mainstream libertarians. You won't be seeing too many jumping on his bandwagon.

Trump was a guest speaker at the annual Libertarian Freedom Fest conference back in July.

Nonsense.

Sanders supporters are the disaffected liberal fringe relegated to the political backseat after 1988; they get play-time with Sanders until the adults take control of the Party just before the primaries.
No one is being bribed, wow. If you have to have a party where you cater to people to get hundreds of millions of dollars to pay your way into the presidency then, yes, I would call that a bribe.

Nonsense.

No one is being bribed, wow. If you have to have a party where you cater to people to get hundreds of millions of dollars to pay your way into the presidency then, yes, I would call that a bribe.

Right, Democracy should be someone saying outright that they are "very rich" and are willing to buy the election? Trump has made it clear he will not settle for second place in the GOP.

The establisment GOP is screwed.

I will write in the 60yr old crossing guard at the baseball stadium before I fill in a circle next to Trump

Forum List

Back