Trump willing to spend 1 Billion Dollars!

destroy the gop if possible . I don't see a Trump supporter turning around and voting for 'yeb' bush but who knows . Iknow that I won't vote for any that I consider a 'rino' . Trump . Cruz , maybe Carson foe me if I vote 'repub' .
No, the GOP won't be 'destroyed.'

We can hope, however, that at least another eight years in the political wilderness will finally relegate to the backseat the social right, Christian fundamentalists, and the ridiculous TPM, where republicans will once again be interested in pursuing responsible governance.

Denying the truth wont help.......go ahead be brave and ask around.........inconvenient as usual

I don't need to. I know at least a dozen dedicated conservative Republican, that I admire for their devotion, who swear they will NEVER vote for him. Evidently, YOU have not asked around...

Funny...all the conservatives I know are sick to death of RINOs and are taking Trump very seriously.

Wonderful!

...and yet, this $10 billion guy is now sending out letters requesting donations from the conservative base. And here is the beautiful part! Those yahoos will actually send him money!
Will Stephanie and other trailer park dwellers send in their SSI checks?

Denying the truth wont help.......go ahead be brave and ask around.........inconvenient as usual

I don't need to. I know at least a dozen dedicated conservative Republican, that I admire for their devotion, who swear they will NEVER vote for him. Evidently, YOU have not asked around...

Funny...all the conservatives I know are sick to death of RINOs and are taking Trump very seriously.

Wonderful!
Trump has bipartisan appeal

In what universe?

Bipartisan in the sense of support from Crazies and Craziers....:biggrin:

when I say , destroy the gop what I shoulda said was give the moderate rinos a 'hillary' , biden or Bernie Clayton .

when I say , destroy the gop what I shoulda said was give the moderate rinos a 'hillary' , biden or Bernie Clayton .
Those whom you refer to as 'RINOs' are in fact true, sane republicans interested in sound, responsible governance, republicans who lack either the will or ability to take their party back from the extremist dullards who now dominate the Party, the same dullards who support Trump.

opinions , opinions , everyone has one Clayton . Trump , Cruz , maybe Carson for me , otherwise its 3rd party or a vote for the 'dem' Clayton .

Which of course is why he is leading among repubs...think much....ask fellow dems and indpendents.was the task

I love Trump's plan to make Mexico pay for a 2,000 miles fence. I go to Mexico about every 2 months, and they can't even afford to put stop signs on their streets.....

People like Trump and Sanders for one big reason that they both have in common, they aren't being bribed like every other candidate. Like them or hate them, people are just sick of having politicians begging rich people for money. As for the general election, its a little early to know who's winnable.

Trust me on this. Nobody is going to get the nomination for the Republican party without the Koch brothers being on board...I don't see that happening.

People like Trump and Sanders for one big reason that they both have in common, they aren't being bribed like every other candidate. Like them or hate them, people are just sick of having politicians begging rich people for money. As for the general election, its a little early to know who's winnable.
Yup he doesn't see the presidency as a way to loot working class Americans. He already has a fortune, made by looting progressive morons.

Yup he doesn't see the presidency as a way to loot working class Americans. He already has a fortune, made by looting progressive morons.
I'm not sure what any of that is supposed to mean

The Clintons see the presidency as a way to generate income for themselves.

The Clintons see the presidency as a way to generate income for themselves.
Oh, I certainly don't disagree with that. Hillary is already lining her pockets as fast as she can, big reason Democrats don't even like her. The lies and scandals don't help either

Forum List

Back