🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TRUMP WINNING: U.S. Stocks Hit Records... AGAIN!

Nice job Prez. :thup:

U.S. stocks surged to all-time highs and the dollar rebounded as Treasury yields rose on reports that President Donald Trump is meeting with former Federal Reserve Governor Kevin Warsh to discuss the role of Fed chair.

The S&P 500 Index, Nasdaq Composite Index and Russell 2000 Index all moved into record territory, and the S&P 500 benchmark remained on track for its eighth straight quarterly gain. Treasury yields added to their biggest weekly jump since Trump’s election in November.

U.S. Stocks Hit Records, Bonds Fall on Fed Chair: Markets Wrap
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

My 401 k report says my 401k is earning a 8.47% interest for me.

I doubt very much that would have been the case under Hitlary

But then again you doubted your 401k under Obama too and were proven wrong.

U.S. stocks surged to all-time highs and the dollar rebounded as Treasury yields rose on reports that President Donald Trump is meeting with former Federal Reserve Governor Kevin Warsh to discuss the role of Fed chair.

The S&P 500 Index, Nasdaq Composite Index and Russell 2000 Index all moved into record territory, and the S&P 500 benchmark remained on track for its eighth straight quarterly gain. Treasury yields added to their biggest weekly jump since Trump’s election in November.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

People with 401 ks are going to get fucked when the bubble bursts.

Did someone claim there are no risks in making investments?
No.

It's just a heads up to fellow USMB junkies. Take it or leave it.

Trump speaks truth to power.

My employer matches my contributions. . . So, not gonna turn that down.
Yes I understand that employer matching contributions are a huge incentive.

Just don't be under any illusion that that contribution is always the wisest investment.

TRUMP has NOTHING to do with the market being up.....but if it was down, it would be all TRUMP'S FAULT.

Prog logic

Yup, a very wise observation. Very disingenuous folks. :thup:

Hey honest guy, when was the last time you credited Obama for record high stock market for years during his presidency?

Never, so you can skip go and stfu now.

Who?
The guy who was president when the Dow tripled from 6600 to 19800.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Uhmmmm. No.

I was unemployed for over two years under Duhbummer after first losing nearly 70 K on my 401K when Enron collapsed.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Yeah, like they were so low when he got into office.

Talk about riding coattails.

People with 401 ks are going to get fucked when the bubble bursts.

Did someone claim there are no risks in making investments?
No.

It's just a heads up to fellow USMB junkies. Take it or leave it.

Trump speaks truth to power.

My employer matches my contributions. . . So, not gonna turn that down.
Yes I understand that employer matching contributions are a huge incentive.

Just don't be under any illusion that that contribution is always the wisest investment.

I'll be ok.

My 401K is not my only path to retirement.

The wellbeing of an economy is unrelated to the stock market which does reflect the value on paper of shareholders' portfolios. It fluctuates and has nothing to do with arresting Mexican immigrants or boasting about grabbing women's pussies.

"UNRELATED" is simply bullshit.

They might not be "DIRECTLY" related....but they are not fucking "UNRELATED"

The current temperature on surface of Jupiter and the number of females that Bill Clinton has sprayed jizz on while being married to Hillary Clinton are UNRELATED.
I will not be reading your vulgarity anymore.

Eh, Democrats re-elected him, they sold out their morality for a proven sexual harasser and as it turns out a pedophile.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Uhmmmm. No.

I was unemployed for over two years under Duhbummer after first losing nearly 70 K on my 401K when Enron collapsed.

....Enron collapsed in 2001 and stock market doubled under Obama since he got into office in 2009, surely your 401k did very well since.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Uhmmmm. No.

Enron collapsed under Bush ... the vast majority of people who lost their job under Obama did so because of the Great Recession which started under Bush ... 401K’s tripled in value under Obama ...

... and the brain-dead conservative cult give Bush a pass while calling Obama names.

giphy.gif

TRUMP has NOTHING to do with the market being up.....but if it was down, it would be all TRUMP'S FAULT.

Prog logic

Yup, a very wise observation. Very disingenuous folks. :thup:

Hey honest guy, when was the last time you credited Obama for record high stock market for years during his presidency?

Never, so you can skip go and stfu now.

Oh man, haven't we already gone over this with y'all Snowflake Hater-Bots? Your boy Hussein isn't the President anymore. It's over. He's a has-been. Donald Trump is your President now. So get some medication, lay off the Democrat Fake News, or whatever. But y'all gotta accept reality and move on. It ain't about your Hussein no more. Deal with it.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Uhmmmm. No.

Enron collapsed under Bush ... the vast majority of people who lost their job under Obama did so because of the Great Recession which started under Bush ... 401K’s tripled in value under Obama ...

... and the brain-dead conservative cult give Bush a pass while calling Obama names.

giphy.gif

Boy, you rabid Trump-Haters sure are stuck in the past. It's loony denial. But I guess it's just another symptom of your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Y'all really should consider medication, and also taking a long break from Democrat Fake News. You're clearly very bitter and delusional at this point. Get some help, kid. Take care.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Uhmmmm. No.

....Enron collapsed in 2001 and stock market doubled under Obama since he got into office in 2009, surely your 401k did very well since.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Uhmmmm. No.

It takes money to make money.

I had very little left in my account after Enron, so no. It didn't do that great at all. I managed to save much more thanks to my "rich' boss and his profit sharing plan.

If Duhbummer was so great for the economy and 401ks, one has to wonder why the leftardz fought any idea of privatization and letting people invest their own money instead of being forced into the social security ponzi scheme we have today.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Uhmmmm. No.

giphy.gif

Boy, you rabid Trump-Haters sure are stuck in the past. It's loony denial. But I guess it's just another symptom of your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Y'all really should consider medication, and also taking a long break from Democrat Fake News. You're clearly very bitter and delusional at this point. Get some help, kid. Take care.
^^^ another loser trying to hide from past rightwing failures.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Uhmmmm. No.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Uhmmmm. No.

It takes money to make money.

I had very little left in my account after Enron, so no. It didn't do that great at all. I managed to save much more thanks to my "rich' boss and his profit sharing plan.
Sucks to be you — my 401K has never been higher.

Uhmmmm. No.

giphy.gif

^^^ another loser trying to hide from past rightwing failures.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back