Trump wins again: Michigan judge denies effort to keep Trump off 2024 ballot

If you can't wrestle you can't fight. Do you watch MMA? They say of all the arts, wrestling is the most important. And you can't do it.

P.S. You CLEARLY gave up and left at 5:20pm. No other posts about this after 6pm? You ran home scared, and not wearing any MAGA. If that old man wearing the MAGA was you that's hilarious. Was that you? That little pussy?

You must carry a gun pussyfish.
:dance:
Of all the arts :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I carry multiple weapons :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
I was very clear, I went to O'Mara's. Enjoyed the Irish Stew. D'Licious!

Last edited:
Led by Free Speech For People, a nonpartisan legal advocacy organization, the lawsuit argues the former president is disqualified from holding public office under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment for his role in inciting and facilitating the January 6th insurrection.

Who?

A legal advocacy organization with enough pull to make it to national news when they file a lawsuit trying to illegally keep Trump off the ballot in their state.

That's who.

Really?

The decision comes after a group of Michigan voters in September filed a legal challenge to Trump’s candidacy, arguing that his efforts to overturn the 2020 election results and his and conduct surrounding the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot violated Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, making him ineligible for office.

I guess in bobo's world, those voters don't count as people.
Useful idiots don't think.

A legal advocacy organization with enough pull to make it to national news when they file a lawsuit trying to illegally keep Trump off the ballot in their state.

That's who.
Ha! Republicans made it National News you fucking moron. I love how people who know the media is lying to them, don't fucking realize when/how/why/where the media is lying to them. Typical stupid American.

Trump wins! LOL. Good. Take the little ones.

:dance:
Of all the arts :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I carry multiple weapons :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
I was very clear, I went to O'Mara's. Enjoyed the Irish Stew. D'Licious!
Pussy Republicans passed stand your ground laws so they could talk shit and then right before they are about to get their asses kicked they pull out a gun and shoot and say they were in fear for their lives. Total cowards and pussies. I get why the law is good too but not the way Republicans use it. It's basically their legal way to murder black people.

I never attack first. I get people to attack me then I react. If you are lucky enough to survive my first move or second and counter what I am doing, not to worry I wrestled in college. That means I have a response for every move you make.

I know what you are thinking. One punch. One lucky punch. You ain't gonna land it gramps. That's why you carry the weapons.

Ha! Republicans made it National News you fucking moron. I love how people who know the media is lying to them, don't fucking realize when/how/why/where the media is lying to them. Typical stupid American.

Trump wins! LOL. Good. Take the little ones.

Really you fucking dipshit? Republicans dictate what NBC news talks about?

Since when stupid fuck?

Really?

The decision comes after a group of Michigan voters in September filed a legal challenge to Trump’s candidacy, arguing that his efforts to overturn the 2020 election results and his and conduct surrounding the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot violated Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, making him ineligible for office.

I guess in bobo's world, those voters don't count as people.
As apposed to Trump who thinks voters votes shouldn't count

Really you fucking dipshit? Republicans dictate what NBC news talks about?

Since when stupid fuck?
The corporate media?

Ok it was a 1 day newsworthy story.

But it's just a liberal advocacy group who's filing the motion. Anyone can do that right? It's not like "Democrats" are trying to get Trump off the MI ballot. I wish they were but they aren't.

CNN told you These lawsuits have been filed by left-leaning advocacy groups, but a bipartisan array of legal scholars and former jurists have endorsed their attempts to disqualify Trump from office. Some of the cases have been filed by well-funded advocacy groups, and others were brought by little-known candidates or concerned citizens

Michigan Court of Claims Judge James Redford said in his decision Tuesday that questions about Trump’s role in the January 6, 2021, insurrection – and whether it constitutionally bars him from returning to the White House – should be addressed by elected representatives in Congress.

He ruled that the matter was a “political question” that shouldn’t be decided by the judicial branch. The judge also said he didn’t have the authority under state law to force election officials to examine Trump’s eligibility based on the 14th Amendment.

Pussy Republicans passed stand your ground laws so they could talk shit and then right before they are about to get their asses kicked they pull out a gun and shoot and say they were in fear for their lives. Total cowards and pussies. I get why the law is good too but not the way Republicans use it. It's basically their legal way to murder black people.

I never attack first. I get people to attack me then I react. If you are lucky enough to survive my first move or second and counter what I am doing, not to worry I wrestled in college. That means I have a response for every move you make.

I know what you are thinking. One punch. One lucky punch. You ain't gonna land it gramps. That's why you carry the weapons.
:talk2hand:
Be thankful for this day.

:talk2hand:
Be thankful for this day.

1. I have way too much to lose
2. This is literally a scene from What We Do In the Shadows. One of my favorite sitcoms. Are you an energy vampire? Trying to drain me of energy? I hear doing it over the net isn't as filling but if you get enough people with your trolling it can satisfy your hunger. LOL.

3. I watch reporters making fun of MAGA people at those rallies. None of them are tough or educated. You'd think they/you would be at least one or the other. But you aren't. You need a gun and vote against your own financial interests.

1. I have way too much to lose
2. This is literally a scene from What We Do In the Shadows. One of my favorite sitcoms. Are you an energy vampire? Trying to drain me of energy? I hear doing it over the net isn't as filling but if you get enough people with your trolling it can satisfy your hunger. LOL.

3. I watch reporters making fun of MAGA people at those rallies. None of them are tough or educated. You'd think they/you would be at least one or the other. But you aren't. You need a gun and vote against your own financial interests.
You did not show up. Admit the truth.
All I need is a chain and tire iron and an icepick.
Be thankful

Get your gross cult fetishes and lies out of here.
Just remember this. Voter fraud doesn't cost the rightful winner an election. ELECTION fraud does. And that's what Republicans do. They did it in Florida 2000 and Ohio 2004. And Trump's buddy Roger Stone was involved back then. In 2020 he coordinated for Trump with the Proud Boys.

Many of the things Trump says happened to him actually happened to Al Gore in 2000 and 2004.

And just like Republicans started a riot in 2000 to stop the recount, Trump sent an insurrection to stop Mike Pence from certifying Biden as our next president.

Trump is truly a villain from the movies and I can't believe so many Republicans are potential Nazi's. I'm including my nephew and brother. I'm sure a lot of good Germans voted for Hitler. Hell, I bet a lot of Jews voted for Hitler because the liberal President's economy sucked. Inflation was high. Like Hitler, Trump is selling them on nationalism.

Republicans are masters at dividing us. We should all be together on which party is the party for the rich and which party is the party for working class people. But the rich have taken over both parties. And Republicans have duped white Americans into thinking they are Republicans, just because they are white.

God, Gays, Guns and Racism.

That's my rant.

You did not show up. Admit the truth.
All I need is a chain and tire iron and an icepick.
Be thankful

What would it solve/prove if I showed up and handed you your ass? Nothing. You'd still vote stupid.

Aren't you around Royal Oak? Lot of fags around where you live. Not a very high class neighborhood. What makes you vote GOP? Is it god, gays, guns or racism?

sealybobo

He is going to show up in a leather suit and ask you to use them on him.
1700152650173.png

Forum List

Back