Trump wins again: Michigan judge denies effort to keep Trump off 2024 ballot

What would it solve/prove if I showed up and handed you your ass? Nothing. You'd still vote stupid.

Aren't you around Royal Oak? Lot of fags around where you live. Not a very high class neighborhood. What makes you vote GOP? Is it god, gays, guns or racism?
^^didn't show up....
Oh Jesus, here we go, a Democrat smearing queer neighborhoods. What will you come up with next?

^^didn't show up....
Oh Jesus, here we go, a Democrat smearing queer neighborhoods. What will you come up with next?
They improve your property value actually. In fact, most of them are pretty conservative when it comes to finances. You have a lot more in common with Kaitlyn Jenner and Kitara Ravache than you think.

They improve your property value actually. In fact, most of them are pretty conservative when it comes to finances. You have a lot more in common with Kaitlyn Jenner and Kitara Ravache than you think.
the irony...

"Aren't you around Royal Oak? Lot of fags around where you live. Not a very high class neighborhood. What makes you vote GOP? Is it god, gays, guns or racism?"

I showed up just to see if Bobotheclown would show. Didn't see him.
He couldn't miss me, I had a Trump hat and sweatshirt and I yelled MAGA a few times.
A few cars honked and one guy yelled DETROIT LOVES TRUMP.

I am not going to jail or prison over that INCEL :auiqs.jpg:

bobotheclown was going to "light me up" I assume with a flashlight :abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah my challenges over last 20+ years resulted in 3 no shows, one who got back in his car when I got out of my car and drove off, and one who rolled down his window and confirmed I was weather, gave me the finger and threw a half empty soda can at me snd drove off

Last edited:
He never showered with his daughter. But trump wanted to do more than that with ivanka that we know for a fact. Trump said it. Joes daughter never wrote that about showering
Well since she wrote in down in authenticated handwriting then we will go with that

:dance:
Of all the arts :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I carry multiple weapons :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
I was very clear, I went to O'Mara's. Enjoyed the Irish Stew. D'Licious!
A reschedule seems in order and would solve things . Whoever does show up take a picture of yourself at the appointed meeting place as proof

Well since she wrote in down in authenticated handwriting then we will go with that

No Evidence Ashley Biden Said She Feared Her Father 'Coming in the Shower' with Her​

The alleged quote has been circulating online for months without a shred of evidence to support it.​

Unfounded

The diary's authenticity has never been confirmed.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

Despite all of the skepticism in the r/conspiracy post, the thread still showed a score of around 1,300 points, meaning that it had been believed to be real by quite a few users.

Note: In regard to the alleged authenticity of the diary itself, some have claimed that the FBI has issued statements confirming it is real. Fact-checking website PolitiFact has debunked this claim, issuing a rating of "False."

Maybe you need to rethink where you get your "news"

No Evidence Ashley Biden Said She Feared Her Father 'Coming in the Shower' with Her​

The alleged quote has been circulating online for months without a shred of evidence to support it.​

Unfounded

The diary's authenticity has never been confirmed.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

Despite all of the skepticism in the r/conspiracy post, the thread still showed a score of around 1,300 points, meaning that it had been believed to be real by quite a few users.

Note: In regard to the alleged authenticity of the diary itself, some have claimed that the FBI has issued statements confirming it is real. Fact-checking website PolitiFact has debunked this claim, issuing a rating of "False."

Maybe you need to rethink where you get your "news"
bobtheclown!
People do not got to jail over a fake diary!

Long gone bobotheclown! headed home!

AMF
BTW, I did show up and I followed you home. Idiot. See you soon. Actually, you're going to the airport you said? How long will you be gone?

On second thought, I'll wait. If I do something now you'll be able to say it was me. In 2 months they won't take it seriously. Or a year. Or 2.

Forum List

Back