Trump Wins!

Thank you, Odium! Great!!!! Rudy Giuliani has voted for Trump.

upload_2016-4-19_20-5-0.png

I think Trump says what the jews want to hear. He is not as pro israel as you think....I read between the lines. He did a little lip service to shut them up but I got a good feeling Israel will be told to deal with shit themselves when time comes.
Oh and exit polls have a FOUR point lead for Clinton! The last poll was THIRTEEN!
that signature has GOT TO GO! Trump is pro - Israel and has a Jewish daughter. To have that as your signature is meshugenah!

I think Trump says what the jews want to hear. He is not as pro israel as you think....I read between the lines. He did a little lip service to shut them up but I got a good feeling Israel will be told to deal with shit themselves when time comes.
Oh and exit polls have a FOUR point lead for Clinton! The last poll was THIRTEEN!
that signature has GOT TO GO! Trump is pro - Israel and has a Jewish daughter. To have that as your signature is meshugenah!
Don't hold your breath for that one. I have a feeling blue is not your color......

Karl Rove says if Trump gets 85 delegates he has a good night :lol: :lol: :lol:

95 total and taking them all except 10 is only a good night. I guess 90 would be a great night and 95 would be a really great night. How is that clown still allowed on TV...oh wait it's Fox.

Forum List

Back