Trump Wins!

I think Trump says what the jews want to hear. He is not as pro israel as you think....I read between the lines. He did a little lip service to shut them up but I got a good feeling Israel will be told to deal with shit themselves when time comes.
Oh and exit polls have a FOUR point lead for Clinton! The last poll was THIRTEEN!
that signature has GOT TO GO! Trump is pro - Israel and has a Jewish daughter. To have that as your signature is meshugenah!

You do know that his daughter Ivanka converted to being a Jew, and so are his grandchildren! I think you are making a mistake!

cruz_kasich_ghostbusters_article_banner_4-18-16-1.jpg

That's hysterical. That scene was one of my all time favorites.

I think Trump says what the jews want to hear. He is not as pro israel as you think....I read between the lines. He did a little lip service to shut them up but I got a good feeling Israel will be told to deal with shit themselves when time comes.
Oh and exit polls have a FOUR point lead for Clinton! The last poll was THIRTEEN!
that signature has GOT TO GO! Trump is pro - Israel and has a Jewish daughter. To have that as your signature is meshugenah!
His daughter is a Jew and they are all very pro Israel.

When you have grandchildren that are Jewish? You've got major personal stakes in what happens to Israel and the Jewish people.

His daughter is a Jew and they are all very pro Israel.

Exactly.

Good on him and his family!:2up:

You do know that his daughter Ivanka converted to being a Jew, and so are his grandchildren! I think you are making a mistake!
Yes I know. Its something we just have to deal with...Jews hate him for some reason...his comment about not needing or wanting their money was hilarious...I just feel he is not a kiss ass Israel Firster like Cruz is.
Hardly a surprise did anyone think Trump would lose New York.
browsing deer did.
Where did you get that number from?

CNN had it up on the exit poll 52-48 for Hillary.Not looking like that right now for sure.

I like Odium. He writes many good posts and has the common sense to vote Trump. If he'd lose the signature he'd gain a lot more readers. That signature must go!

When you have grandchildren that are Jewish? You've got major personal stakes in what happens to Israel and the Jewish people.

I don't think he will put Israel's needs or wants before the United State's, Cruz would. I separate JEWS and ISRAEL they are different things. One is a people the other is a country. I think Trump will expect Israel like all other countries to take care of their own military needs I don't know what it is about him but Jews like at AIPAC DO NOT like him.

I suspect tonight will make next week even worse for Cruz. He may finish third in all contests. Trump/Kasich is the only possible ticket now.

No doubt it was a double win for The Donald that Lyin' Ted was last place. :p To see those tall, blonde women with The Donald was awesome and such a contrast to all the fugly democrats.​

Forum List

Back