Trump wishes happy Ramadan to Muslims!!!

And just so they don't celebrate too much, the Prez has also dispatched a new Carrier Battle Group
and a B-52 squadron to the Middle East.

If all of them are going to be feasting in one spot it's probably too good of a opportunity to pass up.

Feom dawn to sunset. So for now in California from 4:45Am to 7:45pm.

Still not as bad as Yom Kippur.
It is only one day...man up dude. :)

One day followed by a wonderful meal ...

breakfastbagels.jpg
I love it...we do the same everyday during Ramadan...love me some Jewish cousins we are so similair.

My Muslim girlfriend says the same thing.
We can eat kosher and most Jewish food is good for us...we can marry from you as well. My best man was Jewish, and the closest Jewish to my heart are Jewish.

And just so they don't celebrate too much, the Prez has also dispatched a new Carrier Battle Group
and a B-52 squadron to the Middle East.

If all of them are going to be feasting in one spot it's probably too good of a opportunity to pass up.
Goodluck just dont come back crying when the crazies strike back...after all you give them always a reason to.
I dont agree with Iran, but they dont cause a direct threat to the US...yet we keep toying with them. And in the mean time we are scared of Mr rocket man.

breakfastbagels.jpg
I love it...we do the same everyday during Ramadan...love me some Jewish cousins we are so similair.

We can eat kosher and most Jewish food is good for us...we can marry from you as well. My best man was Jewish, and the closest Jewish to my heart are Jewish.

Our relationship is like a comparative religion class. I love her vast collection of hats, scarves and hijabs, she loves deli and shabbos candles. People can always find common ground.

Wishing a Happy Ramadan to all peaceful Muslims.

Having said that, I hope their militant leaders don't give their fighters orders... like they have done in the past...inciting them to carry out attacks in the Western world. .....during the month of Ramadan

That's all.

During the month of Ramadan, you eat breakfast before sunrise and eat a large dinner after sunset.

It's not really fasting ... it's skipping lunch.

If I had to skip lunch every day for a month, I'd probably want to kill someone.
Feom dawn to sunset. So for now in California from 4:45Am to 7:45pm.

breakfastbagels.jpg
\

the filth carried out by the muslim pigs in gaza today was CELEBRATION OF RAMADAN

breakfastbagels.jpg

Our relationship is like a comparative religion class. I love her vast collection of hats, scarves and hijabs, she loves deli and shabbos candles. People can always find common ground.
Where is she from?
But you still a dick for supporting trump :p

Forum List

Back