Trump WON 2018

He also added 40 Democrats to the House of Representatives and another seven to state governorships. #maga

Duly noted, dumbass.....sets up a nice little ambush when they make fools of themselves for two years in 2020. BTW, the Dow finished the year on a nice note:

DJIA 23,251.99 +189.59 +0.82%
NASDAQ 6,614.65 +30.13 +0.46%
S&P 500 2,497.92 +12.18 +0.49%

The Dow ended 2018 down. Weirdo.
/——-/ Down from the record highest since Obozo was kicked to the curb with his zero fed rates.

Down is down, sweetheart. Bad year for investors. Period.
/——/ Yup down is down for an arbitrary time period. Still up from Obozo

Was the market up during Obama’s term or was it down?

You might want to check the data. You seem a bit lacking in general knowledge.

And you facist pigs are fine with McConnell not letting bill come up for a vote so if the pos Trump vetoes it it can be overridden by BOTH parties NON partisan like?'''2020 can't come soon enough for me Get repub scum out

Put China on the ropes, got USMCA, got Kavanaugh on the USSC, made a fool out of Mueller, got NATO to pony up for their own defense, bankrupted Stormy, put Zimchi in a box and stopped the rocket shots.....I'm sure I'm leaving hundreds of things out. Gave the House back to the Rats but that's no worse than having Ryan's RINOs there, made up for it by expanding the Senate and getting rid of Corker and Flake. Oh, and continued giving the commiecrats nightmares for another year....not bad, DJ, not bad at all.
yo2.gif

happy-new-year-2019-animated-gif.gif

MAGA -Mueller ain't going away.

He also added 40 Democrats to the House of Representatives and another seven to state governorships. #maga
When they lose the senate in 2020 how many here do you think will lose their minds?
Lol, when Obama won i didn't run around in a pussy hat and yelling at the sky. I just shook my head and said TO MYSELF we are fucked and i was right.

You absolutely yelled at the sky. For 8 years.
Lol, no i just watched y'all kissing Obam's ass 24/7.

and now you folks on the "right' have been kissing Trump's ass 24/7.

Amazing how alike you sheep are, it does not matter which sheep pen you reside in.

Look at you! Both sides!! LL and this moron “jknowgood” are two sides of the same coin!

Way to go, genius.

Duly noted, dumbass.....sets up a nice little ambush when they make fools of themselves for two years in 2020. BTW, the Dow finished the year on a nice note:

DJIA 23,251.99 +189.59 +0.82%
NASDAQ 6,614.65 +30.13 +0.46%
S&P 500 2,497.92 +12.18 +0.49%

/——-/ Down from the record highest since Obozo was kicked to the curb with his zero fed rates.

/——/ It was up. Now your turn. Is it up from when Trump won?

Yes.

But it was down for 2018. Is that Trump’s fault?

YES it was,,,a continuation of a rising economy and a soon to disappear tax cut

When they lose the senate in 2020 how many here do you think will lose their minds?
Lol, when Obama won i didn't run around in a pussy hat and yelling at the sky. I just shook my head and said TO MYSELF we are fucked and i was right.

Amazing how alike you sheep are, it does not matter which sheep pen you reside in.

Look at you! Both sides!! LL and this moron “jknowgood” are two sides of the same coin!

Way to go, genius.

I am glad you recognize this fact.

Yes, it is up an anemic amount since Trump won.

Way to go, genius.

You ought to be more precise. When you lump morons together with thoughtful people, you lose your credibility.

That’s the same mistake that most of you “libertarians” and other fence-sitters make.

/——/ Give Trump zero fed rates and see what happens. Go ahead dingleberry

Put China on the ropes, got USMCA, got Kavanaugh on the USSC, made a fool out of Mueller, got NATO to pony up for their own defense, bankrupted Stormy, put Zimchi in a box and stopped the rocket shots.....I'm sure I'm leaving hundreds of things out. Gave the House back to the Rats but that's no worse than having Ryan's RINOs there, made up for it by expanding the Senate and getting rid of Corker and Flake. Oh, and continued giving the commiecrats nightmares for another year....not bad, DJ, not bad at all.
yo2.gif

happy-new-year-2019-animated-gif.gif

LOL! Because of Stormy, dotard is an unindicted coconspirator who will face prosecution.

China has now bankrupted American farmers

11 Other nations that signed the TPP, and will now go on without the US

Kim jong un is still making nukes

Mueller is getting more guilty pleas and jail sentences

The Democrats won back the House by the largest margin since the 70's

And the Republicans barely managed to hold on to the Senate in a year they should have picked up at least 6 more seats

The Democrats are now firmly in control of 8 more states of which they will be drawing the congressional maps ahead of the 2020 elections

And the Supreme Court has now been compromised to the point the majority of America has no confidence in their decisions, to the point that John Roberts is now a swing vote siding with the Liberals on the court

But those that know their Constitution know that is remedied by Congress who regulates the courts, and can make their decisions irrelevant by passing new legislation, or can simply add more Justices to it by a simple majority

Trump got his punk ass kicked up one side of Pennsylvania Ave and Nancy Pelosi will be bitch slapping him down the other side starting this Thursday

We gave Trump an extra 1.3 trillion dollars over budget and what happened...

So, it’s not Trump’s fault that the Dow was down in 2018? It’s the fault of the fed rate?

So, it’s not Trump’s fault that the Dow was down in 2018? It’s the fault of the fed rate?
/——/ Correct. Thanks for finally getting a clue.

Way to go, genius.

You ought to be more precise. When you lump morons together with thoughtful people, you lose your credibility.

That’s the same mistake that most of you “libertarians” and other fence-sitters make.

libertarians are not fence-sitters, the fact you made that statement shows that you are not a thoughtful person.

If 2018 was Donny's definition of winning, I don't even want to know what it would take for him to chalk one up in the loss column. :oops:

Maybe he'll right the ship and get his act together in 2019, we'll see I suppose.

/——/ Correct. Thanks for finally getting a clue.

Please explain how Trump was able to oversee those awesome gains since he took office that you spoke about earlier. The fed rate has been rising all along.

Sorta helped coming out of a great recession No recession now Raising rates in case trouble lies ahead and needs to drop

Way to go, genius.

libertarians are not fence-sitters, the fact you made that statement shows that you are not a thoughtful person.

Please. You sit there with a straight face and compare me to a fucking moron and expect me to give you the benefit of the doubt. You need to add some nuance if you want to be seen as anything but a gawker pointing fingers in both directions.

Forum List

Back