Trump WON 2018

He also added 40 Democrats to the House of Representatives and another seven to state governorships. #maga
When they lose the senate in 2020 how many here do you think will lose their minds?
Lol, when Obama won i didn't run around in a pussy hat and yelling at the sky. I just shook my head and said TO MYSELF we are fucked and i was right.

You absolutely yelled at the sky. For 8 years.

He also added 40 Democrats to the House of Representatives and another seven to state governorships. #maga

Duly noted, dumbass.....sets up a nice little ambush when they make fools of themselves for two years in 2020. BTW, the Dow finished the year on a nice note:

DJIA 23,251.99 +189.59 +0.82%
NASDAQ 6,614.65 +30.13 +0.46%
S&P 500 2,497.92 +12.18 +0.49%

The Dow ended 2018 down. Weirdo.
/——-/ Down from the record highest since Obozo was kicked to the curb with his zero fed rates.

p.s. He also shut this fucking monstrosity of a government DOWN until further notice. :lmao:
Partial shutdown since the military is still active.

most of the govt is still active. only "non-essential" jobs shut down. so I ask, if they are non-essential why do we even have them?
Mostly in the military and LEO part of it, why, because someone has to know how to load paper into the copy machine..

What the hell is antibuse? Some stupid insult or what.

It's for delirium tremens...no way you could post that crap unless you were in the throes of a three day alcohol binge.....May the good Lord show you a way out of the hell you're going through...amen.
No
It's for delirium tremens
No goober, it makes you sick if you drink alcohol...
Thank you, beat me too it. True, it's used in treating someone for alcoholism, if they drink they become violently sick. Sort of like a deterrent. The resident Finance Wizard thought he was being clever.

Trump has yet to end the Drug War..
He says the wall will help, but of course you don't care.

A wall will not stop the cartels from sending their drugs. It's damn idiotic if anyone believes this crap.

A wall won't stop the cartels, and it won't stop the illegals, it will stop many illegals. What's idiotic is not doing anything.

So what you're saying it's ok to spend billions to stop a handful of illegals? I could care less if they build a wall if they leave the taxpayers money out of the equation. Build away.

A handful? How many is that?
Depends Regular hands or trumps small ones

Trump has yet to end the Drug War..

A wall will not stop the cartels from sending their drugs. It's damn idiotic if anyone believes this crap.
Right now they are considered mules and yes they are loaded with drugs and are sent over the border on foot. What Trump is stating is 100% correct.
So that's where the pharmacist gets his from!

Duly noted, dumbass.....sets up a nice little ambush when they make fools of themselves for two years in 2020. BTW, the Dow finished the year on a nice note:

/——-/ Down from the record highest since Obozo was kicked to the curb with his zero fed rates.
Amazing accomplishment
rlk3ecg5ct721.jpg

Down is down, sweetheart. Bad year for investors. Period.

Trump had better hope we don’t enter a recession

Political corruption charges along with a horrible economy will make him unelectable
/——/ Recessions are part of the economic cycle. The president had little to do with it. The Fed can bring it about sooner or end it earlier.

Funny as shit coming from the people that blamed Obama for the recession for 8 years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Exactly, even though the recession started a year before he took office.
So they did a reset and started American history in 2009.

When they lose the senate in 2020 how many here do you think will lose their minds?
I don't see what you 4 find funny You're already going batty over Mueller investigation ---wait till the shit REALLY hits the fan and you lose the senate Will you find that funny too? Just asking

The only people who will truly lose everything if that happens are Democrats.

Every day you morons get a little bit dumber and a little bit weaker while the right wing coalition gets more and more capable of taking the culture back in the exact same way that you lunatics stole it from us in the 60s.

Lot of talk for what 30 more house seats?
Yep, that's right, genius! Exactly 30. You are smart!

Yeah, 30 is the number of states Trump won as opposed to 20 won by Hillary.

That's right genius! Exactly 30. That's more than 20. You are smart!

And Donald J Trump is your President.

Enjoy it while you can
Trump has already won re-election.

You may have had a few more uneducated hicks join you in 2018, but in 2020 we will know exactly what we have to do to destroy you.

Down is down, sweetheart. Bad year for investors. Period.
/——/ Yup down is down for an arbitrary time period. Still up from Obozo

Lot of talk for what 30 more house seats?
Yep, that's right, genius! Exactly 30. You are smart!

Yeah, 30 is the number of states Trump won as opposed to 20 won by Hillary.

That's right genius! Exactly 30. That's more than 20. You are smart!

And Donald J Trump is your President.

Enjoy it while you can
Trump has already won re-election.

You may have had a few more uneducated hicks join you in 2018, but in 2020 we will know exactly what we have to do to destroy you.

See what I mean? You guys reset American history in 2009 after Obama won.
It was Lincoln who said a house divided cannot stand.
You're one of the dumber ones here.

Amazing accomplishment
rlk3ecg5ct721.jpg
/——/ Now that was funny.
4356EA48-3D1B-4B48-A50A-E65B19C2D618.gif

Lol, when Obama won i didn't run around in a pussy hat and yelling at the sky. I just shook my head and said TO MYSELF we are fucked and i was right.

Lol, no i just watched y'all kissing Obam's ass 24/7.

A wall won't stop the cartels, and it won't stop the illegals, it will stop many illegals. What's idiotic is not doing anything.

So what you're saying it's ok to spend billions to stop a handful of illegals? I could care less if they build a wall if they leave the taxpayers money out of the equation. Build away.

A handful? How many is that?
Depends Regular hands or trumps small ones
Lol, that man lives in your head rent free 24/7.

Lol, no i just watched y'all kissing Obam's ass 24/7.

and now you folks on the "right' have been kissing Trump's ass 24/7.

Amazing how alike you sheep are, it does not matter which sheep pen you reside in.

Forum List

Back