Trump Won't Accept 2020 Election Loss...

In other words, Nancy is worried Trump will behave like a Democrat if he loses the election.
How did Clinton behave How did Obama behave ?Trump is scum and you can guarantee he'll act like a scumbag if he loses
lol How did Clinton and Obama behave? They are still claiming Clinton won the election.
Everyone with an ounce of sense knows Trump won with the help of his buddy Putin They are so close Trump can see Putin smile over their phone call,,,,,,Now would you mind Dems asking China for help getting Scumps taxes?
I suppose people who have more than an ounce of sense recognize that Mueller's extended "investigation" of President Trump's alleged collusion exonerated him of the claimed accusations. You must be one of the people with only an ounce of sense. Maybe you can buy more sense on Amazon?
I have enough sense to vote against that vile blabbering clown in our wh ,,too bad you don't
Admitting you have enough sense to be wrong and lose is the first step.

... because our Dems have been so gracious about their 2016 loss. One can only wonder if any Dem has a lick of self-awareness or, for that matter, any kind of awareness.

Pelosi worries Trump 'would poison the public mind' if he narrowly loses reelection bid

The only way President Trump will accept defeat in the 2020 election is if Democrats win by a big enough margin that he can’t dispute it, argues House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

“If we win by four seats, by a thousand votes each, he’s not going to respect the election,” said Pelosi in an interview with the New York Times.
In other words, Nancy is worried Trump will behave like a Democrat if he loses the election.
How did Clinton behave How did Obama behave ?Trump is scum and you can guarantee he'll act like a scumbag if he loses
lol How did Clinton and Obama behave? They are still claiming Clinton won the election.
Everyone with an ounce of sense knows Trump won with the help of his buddy Putin They are so close Trump can see Putin smile over their phone call,,,,,,Now would you mind Dems asking China for help getting Scumps taxes?

And you're a liar.

If the Dems are so fricking worried about election interference and 'fair and honest' elections...…….why in the hell aren't they working on securing and protecting our elections from it ever happening???

Instead they scream for more investigations why they lost

... because our Dems have been so gracious about their 2016 loss. One can only wonder if any Dem has a lick of self-awareness or, for that matter, any kind of awareness.

Pelosi worries Trump 'would poison the public mind' if he narrowly loses reelection bid

The only way President Trump will accept defeat in the 2020 election is if Democrats win by a big enough margin that he can’t dispute it, argues House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

“If we win by four seats, by a thousand votes each, he’s not going to respect the election,” said Pelosi in an interview with the New York Times.
Proving once again the lefty slime will always accuse the right of that which they are guilty of.

I suppose people who have more than an ounce of sense recognize that Mueller's extended "investigation" of President Trump's alleged collusion exonerated him of the claimed accusations. You must be one of the people with only an ounce of sense. Maybe you can buy more sense on Amazon?
I have enough sense to vote against that vile blabbering clown in our wh ,,too bad you don't
You don't know how I vote. But I assure you, I rationally evaluate the candidates and choose the best of the lot. I will grant that the pickings have been lean, very poor, these past few elections. A choice between bad and worse makes choosing difficult. I certainly don't check the box for 'D' or 'R' blindly just because my dad and granddad did. And I surely don't let hatred drive my choices.

And you're a liar.

If the Dems are so fricking worried about election interference and 'fair and honest' elections...…….why in the hell aren't they working on securing and protecting our elections from it ever happening???

Don't you think the president ACCUSED of using Russian help should get off the pot ? Why blame dems who have very little power in red states Why didn't the AH in our WH mention it to his buddy putin to stop fn with our elections???Maybe he's looking for more in 2020

And that means you voted against Hillary in 2016...

And you're a liar.

Don't you think the president ACCUSED of using Russian help should get off the pot ? Why blame dems who have very little power in red states Why didn't the AH in our WH mention it to his buddy putin to stop fn with our elections???Maybe he's looking for more in 2020

And why can't they WORK TOGETHER for the country's greater good??????? Maybe Pelosi could have formed a committee with members from each state, to work out some kind of system that could protect elections from tampering?????

Pelosi is a moron, whether he respects the elections is irrelevant.

The Democrats for the last two years haven't respected the results of the 2016 election then then Pelosi has the nerve to say this? The stupidity of the extreme nuts is laughable.

Some nut in another thread claimed some stupid BS about Trump not accepting or leaving office if he loses. How freakin stupid are people?

And that means you voted against Hillary in 2016...
Is she the clown in our WH now ? and btw all the 30 years of lying about Hillary really paid off Congrats ,,,yeah for giving us the biggest FU ever to step foot in our WH

And you're a liar.

And why can't they WORK TOGETHER for the country's greater good??????? Maybe Pelosi could have formed a committee with members from each state, to work out some kind of system that could protect elections from tampering?????
Yes together is what's best for America But how does that happen when the putz McConnell says repub main objective is to make Obama a 1 term president ?

And you're a liar.

Yes together is what's best for America But how does that happen when the putz McConnell says repub main objective is to make Obama a 1 term president ?

NEWSFLASH......Obama is not the President......and McConnell, while admittedly is a putz, doesn't represent a particular state and has nothing to do with securing our elections.

I’m hearing it so much , wonder what they are up to?

Are they planning on fraudifying up the next election? Wtf?!
Think trump and Putin are planning how to win the next election TOO for the orange scum?
No, but I bet Democrats are planning ways to fraud it up with the George Soros produced voting machines.
Maybe we can ask russia for help? Of course cutting voting days ,voting hours are things repubs would never think of We know they want all Americans to vote LOL LOL And pigs fly

Do you think any President will get serious about Russia influencing our elections? Obama did nothing until two months before he left office and that was a slap on the wrist.
trump has done nothing. It seems that neither Democrats or Republicans care about the issue. Just us little guys and neither party wants to hear us.

Trump actually slapped Russia much harder than the last admin did.

Think trump and Putin are planning how to win the next election TOO for the orange scum?
No, but I bet Democrats are planning ways to fraud it up with the George Soros produced voting machines.
Maybe we can ask russia for help? Of course cutting voting days ,voting hours are things repubs would never think of We know they want all Americans to vote LOL LOL And pigs fly

Do you think any President will get serious about Russia influencing our elections? Obama did nothing until two months before he left office and that was a slap on the wrist.
trump has done nothing. It seems that neither Democrats or Republicans care about the issue. Just us little guys and neither party wants to hear us.

Seems to me while Obama wasn't accused of having Russian help Trump was so you'd think he'd try to do something about it,,,,,,,And just maybe Obama got the news late enough in his presidency that he thought it best for the next president to make those big decisions

Trump actually slapped Russia much harder than the last admin did.

Not nearly hard enough, they have no business meddling in our affairs.

Seems to me while Obama wasn't accused of having Russian help Trump was so you'd think he'd try to do something about it,,,,,,,And just maybe Obama got the news late enough in his presidency that he thought it best for the next president to make those big decisions

He knew about Russia interfering in 2014 and didn't do a damn thing. That was long before Trump announced he would run, it was before mid-term elections. Some commentators indicated that Obama was trying to get Russia to sign on to the Iran treaty and thus was light on Russia. Not sure if that was true or not. The issue I have is Obama made it seem like a big deal after the election but did nothing in 2014? Sorry, I don't give him a pass, nor do I give Trump a pass today,he hasn't been tough enough with Russia.

He knew about Russia interfering in 2014 and didn't do a damn thing. That was long before Trump announced he would run, it was before mid-term elections. Some commentators indicated that Obama was trying to get Russia to sign on to the Iran treaty and thus was light on Russia. Not sure if that was true or not. The issue I have is Obama made it seem like a big deal after the election but did nothing in 2014? Sorry, I don't give him a pass, nor do I give Trump a pass today,he hasn't been tough enough with Russia.

1 hr ·

About this website

NBCNEWS.COM

370+ former prosecutors say Trump would have been indicted if he were not president

1 hr ·

About this website

NBCNEWS.COM

370+ former prosecutors say Trump would have been indicted if he were not president

Not sure what this has to do with what we are talking about.

1 hr ·

About this website

NBCNEWS.COM

Just a throw in to give some proof to my feeling that Trump is a swine

1 hr ·

About this website

NBCNEWS.COM

Just a throw in to give some proof to my feeling that Trump is a swine
Just STFU and impeach him. Do it now. You talked and talked and talked. Just do it! Impeach...Impeach....Impeach 45! You are the Political party from Hell! Now keep your promise!

Forum List

Back