Trump would deny Kareem Abdul-Jabbar entry into the United States

Toro you aren't usually this dramatic over someone like you have been with Trump.

he scares you huh?

What scares me is the dark, ugly impulses he brings out in Americans.

If you're defending this, you're part of that.

oh brother. ugly impulses. what do you call your post? please
I don't care what Trump says. I care about the ones in office NOW who can still do us a lot of damage

Toro you aren't usually this dramatic over someone like you have been with Trump.

he scares you huh?

I don't care what Trump says. I care about the ones in office NOW who can still do us a lot of damage

What damage? The Invasion of the Muslim basketball players damage?

he scares you huh?

Yes he scares him. Toro is an establishment Republican and fears for the direction of his party. His fears are well grounded.

he scares you huh?

What's ugly about pointing out that the logical conclusion of a Presidential candidate's idea is that a law-abiding American citizen would not be allowed back into the country due to his religion?

What is ugly is that a Presidential candidate who is leading in the polls proposed the idea in the first place.

he scares you huh?

Your definition of ugly is anyone that dares to not shower the GOP in praise and adulation. You are the living embodiment of Reagan's 11th Commandment.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ban the false Religion if it use phony Koran, shut it down. No mas free ride. No Tax exempt status. Serious proposal. Enough is enough. We got BLM, $20T DEBT and Crime to deal with.
WHY??? Are you using THAT woman in your avatar? Wtf is wrong with you?

just last weekend i was talking about this with a friend...

remember Lewis Alcindor became Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Cassius Clay became Mohammad Ali?

America absolutely LOVES these guys so gtfo with America hates Muslims. :eusa_hand:

individuals racists are racist...ignoramuses are ignorant...and haters are always gonna hate!

BUT the U.S. of A is the most generous beacon of freedom for the entire world! :thup:

GOP leaders are denouncing the T-Rump candidacy as a Bill Clinton plot to expose how many Republicans will vote for a unabashed racist and how many of the GOP base are unhinged crazy scared nut bags ready to stampede...they are rabbits on the run...Damn you Bill Clinton you magnificent bastard............

unintentional or not, it's certainly been a success...

"expose how many Republicans will vote for a unabashed racist and how many of the GOP base are unhinged crazy scared nut bags ready to stampede"

Forum List

Back