Trump would deny Kareem Abdul-Jabbar entry into the United States

So lets defund hundreds of billions of dollars in infrastructure, science, r&d and education and lay off a few million workers...

uuhhhhh? say what? I think the topic was banning Muslim from entry to USA (and few sidetopics)?

And Obama want's all your information. hey so what the hell

snip:
IRS proposes churches, other nonprofits get Social Security numbers from donors

By Mike Emanuel

Published December 07, 2015

An Obama administration proposal to have some nonprofit charities report the Social Security numbers of donors giving at least $250 in one year is raising concerns about security, government overreach and another episode of IRS targeting.

“There's a big caution here. There's a big yellow light that should be flashing for a couple of reasons,” Illinois Republican Rep. Peter Roskam tells Fox News.

“Number one, the IRS has not demonstrated its capacity to hold this type of information from confidentiality and a security point of view.”

The change would impact organizations that fall into the 501 (c)(3) category, which includes churches and other religious or charitable groups.

The Internal Revenue Service states the proposed change would be optional. But skeptics question whether it will eventually become the only option.

“It's the No. 1 regulation that people are commenting upon,” attorney Cleta Mitchell recently told Fox News.

Mitchell argues that the IRS cannot be trusted and that the change could have a devastating impact on charities’ ability to collect enough money to survive.

“It would have a dramatic effect on donors' decisions on whether or not to contribute,” she said. “You'd see a lot of $249.99 contributions to every charitable organization in America. It's preposterous.”

all of it here:
IRS proposes churches, other nonprofits get Social Security numbers from donors | Fox News

He wants your tax dollars. When you say you contribute to the Church he wants to make it easier to check on you. I must be turning yellow? This may be the first SMART thing 1/2 boy every said?

Toro you aren't usually this dramatic over someone like you have been with Trump.

he scares you huh?

What scares me is the dark, ugly impulses he brings out in Americans.

If you're defending this, you're part of that.

Imagine that you are one of the greatest basketball players of all time. You live in LA, and you decide that you want to take a long weekend in Cabo san Lucas. You drive down for a few days, unwind and relax, but when you try to cross back into the country in which you were born, you are denied entry. Because even though you have won 6 NBA championships and 6 NBA MVPs, you might be a terrorist!

But when asked by The Hill newspaper whether Trump’s theoretical ban “would include Muslim-American citizens currently abroad,” spokeswoman Hope Hicks replied: “Mr. Trump says, ‘Everyone.’”​

Donald Trump calls for ‘total and complete shutdown’ of Muslims entering U.S.

a81245787043b4369cae42b0eeeb-kareem.jpg

Very intelligent and well thought out.

Outstanding.

:clap:
The Trump campaign and its supporters have nothing to do with intelligence and issues being well thought out.

Imagine that you are one of the greatest basketball players of all time. You live in LA, and you decide that you want to take a long weekend in Cabo san Lucas. You drive down for a few days, unwind and relax, but when you try to cross back into the country in which you were born, you are denied entry. Because even though you have won 6 NBA championships and 6 NBA MVPs, you might be a terrorist!

But when asked by The Hill newspaper whether Trump’s theoretical ban “would include Muslim-American citizens currently abroad,” spokeswoman Hope Hicks replied: “Mr. Trump says, ‘Everyone.’”​

Donald Trump calls for ‘total and complete shutdown’ of Muslims entering U.S.

a81245787043b4369cae42b0eeeb-kareem.jpg

Very intelligent and well thought out.

Outstanding.

:clap:
So what

Basketball is meaningless in the scheme of things

It doesn't get more unconstitutional than that.
Where in the Constitution does it say we have to let anyone into this country?
Where does it say you can deny citizens their right to their home, moe importantly.

Where did i say anything about denying citizens anything?

We do not have to allow people into this country that are not legally allowed to be here
We do not have to issue visas
We do not have to let foreigners become citizens

It doesn't get more unconstitutional than that.
Where in the Constitution does it say we have to let anyone into this country?
Where does it say you can deny citizens their right to their home, moe importantly.

Where did i say anything about denying citizens anything?

We do not have to allow people into this country that are not legally allowed to be here
We do not have to issue visas
We do not have to let foreigners become citizens
The topic is Trump's wish to deny re entry to American citizens.

So - I guess - is The Constitution.

:thup:
Where in the constitution does it say we must open our borders to foreigners

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is an American citizen.

Now, re: The Constitution, you should be able to put 2 and 2 together
I went slightly on a tangent

and was talking about immigration policy sorry you couldn't infer that

Trump is the best demagogue ever! He can add that to his egomaniacal list of things he's best at,

and for once he'd be right.

So - I guess - is The Constitution.

:thup:
Where in the constitution does it say we must open our borders to foreigners

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is an American citizen.

Now, re: The Constitution, you should be able to put 2 and 2 together
I went slightly on a tangent

and was talking about immigration policy sorry you couldn't infer that
but basketball is still meaningless so I guess I don't understand why you used it as your example

Trump would deny Kareem Abdul-Jabbar entry into the United States
OK, so where's the down-side?

Also, I don't see how he would have prevented Lew Alcindor from becoming a US Citizen by law, at the moment of birth...

but basketball is still meaningless so I guess I don't understand why you used it as your example

Basketball may be meaningless to you, but it is one of the most popular sports in the world. So it's not meaningless to many people.

The point of using an athlete is to highlight the absurdity of the idea.

Forum List

Back