Trump Yields To Bolton, Cancels Korea Summit...

The left are simple people who can’t recognize Trumps strategic move as being genius.

As Trump continues to impress many with his uncanny ability to make positive things happen, the left will continue feeling lost and confused.

You so sure about all that? Bolton and the Neocons don't want peace. I don't see them advising Trump to reach a peace agreement with the North. He shouldn't have gotten in bed with the Neocons. They'll only lead him to ruin.
You’re an idiot if you actually believe what you just posted.

The left are simple people who can’t recognize Trumps strategic move as being genius.

As Trump continues to impress many with his uncanny ability to make positive things happen, the left will continue feeling lost and confused.

You so sure about all that? Bolton and the Neocons don't want peace. I don't see them advising Trump to reach a peace agreement with the North. He shouldn't have gotten in bed with the Neocons. They'll only lead him to ruin.

How so? John Bolton is a Warmonger psychopath. I advise Trump fire his ass immediately.

How so? John Bolton is a Warmonger psychopath. I advise Trump fire his ass immediately.
Bolton is a good addition to this administration. He understands how taking a strong stance can avoid conflict.

Bolton is a good addition to this administration. He understands how taking a strong stance can avoid conflict.

Nah, he's gonna lead Trump down a very dark path. The man is a lunatic. It was a very bad decision allowing him in.

Trump will probably bring Cheney into the fold next

Oh God, let's hope not. Those are the people Trump himself used to criticize daily. Trump was no Bush fan.
He agrees with Bush on most principles. When somebody gets elected on massively expanding the military, expect him to use it.
Our military is being built back up after having an inept block organizer as president.
Trump understands the importance of having a strong military.

Our military is being built back up
Back up to what? The most massive military in global history, with capability greater than the next 50 countries combined, is being built back up to........................................................................................................... a little bit more most massive in global history? :eusa_think:

I warned folks early on that John Bolton would attempt to sabotage peace over there. And that's exactly what he did. It's very sad seeing Trump allow Neocon lunatics like Bolton, sabotage his Presidency.

President Trump has yielded again to the neocons, announcing that next month's historic summit with the North Korean leader is off. Trump was upset that the North Koreans got upset by the repeated threats of a "Libya model" for North Korea coming out of the White House. What comes next? What will South Korea do? China?

Trump Yields To Bolton, Cancels Kim Summit

Bolton is not really a neocon. He was prepping wars even before the neocons emerged. But I agree that Trump appointing him is a complete mystery. It may be that the hiring pool was thin because so many better qualified people who were very critical of Obama's FP, like Elliot Abrams and even Romney, also publically opposed Trump

Our military is being built back up
Back up to what? The most massive military in global history, with capability greater than the next 50 countries combined, is being built back up to........................................................................................................... a little bit more most massive in global history? :eusa_think:
Are you trying to take the village idiot title from deanrd?

'Wiped Out': Air Force losing pilots and planes to cuts, scrounging for spare parts

Trump Yields To Bolton, Cancels Korea Summit...
Is this the best spin you guys could come up with in 24 hours? Really? Trump is Bolton's bitch?
Donald Trump-Kim Jong Un: Did John Bolton Blow Up the North Korea Summit On Purpose?

But once Trump, and even Kim, uttered "denuclearization." I was skeptical. I think Kim's view of total denuclearization was a long term offing. Bolton did start the Libya meme which obviously was a sour note for Kim. LOL

And I suspect Jina is not too happy with any prospect of an international agreement without it having a part.

Oh God, let's hope not. Those are the people Trump himself used to criticize daily. Trump was no Bush fan.
He agrees with Bush on most principles. When somebody gets elected on massively expanding the military, expect him to use it.

He ripped Bush all the time. And Bolton is an old Bush lackey. The Korean leaders met again today. It's clear Koreans want peace. The big question now is, do Americans?

Our military is being built back up after having an inept block organizer as president.
Trump understands the importance of having a strong military.

We currently spend ten times more than the next biggest military in the world. The big Boogeymen now, China and Russia, don't even come close combined. So there's no threat our military can't defeat.

But i do hear what you're sayin about Hussein. He didn't give a damn about our military and Vets. He had other priorities, like giving $Billions to Illegals and Entitlement Freeloaders.

Let's see....Kimmie was shooting ballistic rockets, threatening with nuking America and other countries, developing nuclear weapons and we are told that Bolton is the warmonger? WTF is wrong with you people?

Let's see....Kimmie was shooting ballistic rockets, threatening with nuking America and other countries, developing nuclear weapons and we are told that Bolton is the warmonger? WTF is wrong with you people?

The man just released US prisoners and has offered to talk. He's also already worked out a peace agreement with the South. So why the hell would Pence and Bolton start publicly boasting about the North going the way of Libya? The answer is, they don't want peace. They want war. Trump shouldn't listen to them and should reconsider meeting with Un. And then after the Summit, he should fire Bolton's ass.

The man just released US prisoners and has offered to talk. He's also already worked out a peace agreement with the South. So why the hell would Pence and Bolton start publicly boasting about the North going the way of Libya? The answer is, they don't want peace. They want war. Trump shouldn't listen to them and should reconsider meeting with Un. And then after the Summit, he should fire Bolton's ass.

It’s called negotiation from strength. I just love how Those who backed Obama who failed in NK are now suddenly negotiation experts.

It’s called negotiation from strength. I just love how Those who backed Obama who failed in NK are now suddenly negotiation experts.

I never backed Hussein.

I never backed Hussein.

Then why do you promote his policies and not realize how Trump got those things to happen? It certainly was not apologizing for America like Hussein (Obama) did.

I never backed Hussein.

Then why do you promote his policies and not realize how Trump got those things to happen? It certainly was not apologizing for America like Hussein (Obama) did.

Because i despise Neocons just as much. Bolton is a Warmonger psychopath. Trump should dump him as soon as possible. Un has reached out in good faith. And Bolton is trying to sabotage that. Trump shouldn't listen to him. He should reconsider meeting with Un.

Forum List

Back