Trump Yields To Bolton, Cancels Korea Summit...

Let's see....Kimmie was shooting ballistic rockets, threatening with nuking America and other countries, developing nuclear weapons and we are told that Bolton is the warmonger? WTF is wrong with you people?

The man just released US prisoners and has offered to talk. He's also already worked out a peace agreement with the South. So why the hell would Pence and Bolton start publicly boasting about the North going the way of Libya? The answer is, they don't want peace. They want war. Trump shouldn't listen to them and should reconsider meeting with Un. And then after the Summit, he should fire Bolton's ass.

It’s called negotiation from strength. I just love how Those who backed Obama who failed in NK are now suddenly negotiation experts.

I never backed Hussein.

Then why do you promote his policies and not realize how Trump got those things to happen? It certainly was not apologizing for America like Hussein (Obama) did.

Because i despise Neocons just as much. Bolton is a Warmonger psychopath. Trump should dump him as soon as possible. Un has reached out in good faith. And Bolton is trying to sabotage that. Trump shouldn't listen to him. He should reconsider meeting with Un.

Ask yourself why Kimmie has 'reached out.' What do you think the reason is? Calling others psychopaths is hyperbole. BTW, conservatives are not 'neo-cons' that is a made up phrase.

General Lemay estimated U.S. bombing killed twenty percent of the population of North Korea between 1950 and 1953. Not anti-American propagandists, but the commander of the Air force. The only surprise would have been that such suffering would have resulted in anything other than a maximum effort at self defense.
That is no comment on the inherited dictatorship of the North Korean government which, of course, is detestable. It does make it more than understandable that when an American official compares the eventual fate of North Korea to what happened in Libya, there would be a response to recoil from contact. Anyone with the slightest intelligence could foresee that. So, it was done on purpose, unless one wishes to completely insult the current administration's mental capacities.
If this is the policy, it must be criticized, and very negatively.

The man just released US prisoners and has offered to talk. He's also already worked out a peace agreement with the South. So why the hell would Pence and Bolton start publicly boasting about the North going the way of Libya? The answer is, they don't want peace. They want war. Trump shouldn't listen to them and should reconsider meeting with Un. And then after the Summit, he should fire Bolton's ass.

It’s called negotiation from strength. I just love how Those who backed Obama who failed in NK are now suddenly negotiation experts.

I never backed Hussein.

Then why do you promote his policies and not realize how Trump got those things to happen? It certainly was not apologizing for America like Hussein (Obama) did.

Because i despise Neocons just as much. Bolton is a Warmonger psychopath. Trump should dump him as soon as possible. Un has reached out in good faith. And Bolton is trying to sabotage that. Trump shouldn't listen to him. He should reconsider meeting with Un.

Ask yourself why Kimmie has 'reached out.' What do you think the reason is? Calling others psychopaths is hyperbole.

Nah, Bolton is a sick evil man. He has no business being a part of Trump's Administration. He'll lead Trump to doom. He's an old Bush lackey. Trump should meet with Un.

General Lemay estimated U.S. bombing killed twenty percent of the population of North Korea between 1950 and 1953. Not anti-American propagandists, but the commander of the Air force. The only surprise would have been that such suffering would have resulted in anything other than a maximum effort at self defense.
That is no comment on the inherited dictatorship of the North Korean government which, of course, is detestable. It does make it more than understandable that when an American official compares the eventual fate of North Korea to what happened in Libya, there would be a response to recoil from contact. Anyone with the slightest intelligence could foresee that. So, it was done on purpose, unless one wishes to completely insult the current administration's mental capacities.

Yeah, a 70yr occupation should be questioned. It's time. The Koreans clearly want peace. The only real question now is, do Americans?

The assumption that it was a given that NK would mount 'maximum effort at self defense' doesn't make sense. Between NK and the U.S., NK really has no defense other than made up shit. Leftist policies in recent decades have caused the problem by letting the dictatorship do despicable things to its own people while threatening the rest of the world with a nuclear holocaust. Reminding Kimmie what happened in Libya and Syria is a 'wake up' call to him.

I never backed Hussein.

Ask yourself why Kimmie has 'reached out.' What do you think the reason is? Calling others psychopaths is hyperbole.

Nah, Bolton is a sick evil man. He has no business being a part of Trump's Administration. He'll lead Trump to doom. He's an old Bush lackey. Trump should meet with Un.

Kimmie is a sick and evil man....I think your priorities are a bit warped.

Yeah, a 70yr occupation should be questioned. It's time. The Koreans clearly want peace. The only real question now is, do Americans?

Yes, Koreans want peace, so does Kimmie....As long as he gets to keep his nuclear toys. Frankly, most North Koreans want Kimmie gone.

The assumption that it was a given that NK would mount 'maximum effort at self defense' doesn't make sense. Between NK and the U.S., NK really has no defense other than made up shit. Leftist policies in recent decades have caused the problem by letting the dictatorship do despicable things to its own people while threatening the rest of the world with a nuclear holocaust. Reminding Kimmie what happened in Libya and Syria is a 'wake up' call to him.

It was a slap in Un's face. The man reached out in good faith. I still believe in Trump's negotiating skills, but he's surrounded himself with dumb Neocon creeps. The timing of Pence and Bolton's rants were incredibly ill-timed. Un had just released American Prisoners and committed to a Summit. Trump has to decide on either seeking peace, or letting the Neocons lead him to more war misery.

I never backed Hussein.

Kimmie is a sick and evil man....I think your priorities are a bit warped.

That's why voices of reason need to prevail. The South Korean leader and Trump could be those voices. But Bolton sure won't be. He is a sick evil man.

Yes, Koreans want peace, so does Kimmie....As long as he gets to keep his nuclear toys. Frankly, most North Koreans want Kimmie gone.

It looks more like Americans are the only ones who don't want peace. They've become so accustomed to Perpetual War. And that is very sad. This is a great opportunity for Trump. I advise he not blow it.

It was a slap in Un's face. The man reached out in good faith. I still believe in Trump's negotiating skills, but he's surrounded himself with dumb Neocon creeps. The timing of Pence and Bolton's rants were incredibly ill-timed. Un had just released American Prisoners and committed to a Summit. Trump has to decide on either seeking peace, or letting the Neocons lead him to more war misery.

Well, thank God you or anyone that thinks that way is not President. I couldn't disagree more with you.

It looks more like Americans are the only ones who don't want peace. They've become so accustomed to Perpetual War. And that is very sad. This is a great opportunity for Trump. I advise he not blow it.

That is neo-Marxist bullshit.

That is neo-Marxist bullshit.

Just stating the reality. It does look like most American don't want peace. I think that's because they have become so accustomed to endless war. It's all they know. Most Americans can't remember a time when their country wasn't at war somewhere in the world. It's sad. Maybe it's time to try something different? Maybe it's time to give peace a chance?

Just stating the reality. It does look like most American don't want peace. I think that's because they have become so accustomed to endless war. It's all they know. Most Americans can't remember a time when their country wasn't at war somewhere in the world. It's sad. Maybe it's time to try something different? Maybe it's time to give peace a chance?

Peace has no chance without strength. If peace means letting tyrants threaten US then I am all for war. Look, if little Kimmie lights up an American city with a nuke your life and the lives of every American would suddenly be completely changed. Peace can only be had and held through strength and the strongest get to make the rules. Luckily, for the world, America is not into conquering, stealing and raping. Otherwise, Europe (for one) would be part of the American empire.

Peace has no chance without strength. If peace means letting tyrants threaten US then I am all for war. Look, if little Kimmie lights up an American city with a nuke your life and the lives of every American would suddenly be completely changed. Peace can only be had and held through strength and the strongest get to make the rules. Luckily, for the world, America is not into conquering, stealing and raping. Otherwise, Europe (for one) would be part of the American empire.

We've tried Perpetual War. Maybe it's time to try peace. Let's go for it.

What does peace look like? Who enforces it? 'Peace' to ISIS, for example, is killing Americans. Peace is a nice word but without some kind of enforcement it is meaningless.

I warned folks early on that John Bolton would attempt to sabotage peace over there. And that's exactly what he did. It's very sad seeing Trump allow Neocon lunatics like Bolton, sabotage his Presidency.

President Trump has yielded again to the neocons, announcing that next month's historic summit with the North Korean leader is off. Trump was upset that the North Koreans got upset by the repeated threats of a "Libya model" for North Korea coming out of the White House. What comes next? What will South Korea do? China?

Trump Yields To Bolton, Cancels Kim Summit

I am not sure where that whole thing is going. I do know the North Korea does like to dangle bait before any meeting and try to use it as a bargining chip. They might be back if China OK s the meeting. Rocket Head is control by China and Russia. The little chump sometimes plays Russia against China and I am not sure which one he likes the best.

Good idea but first you need to end the war. Lot of luck getting that done.

The problem with people that cry 'peace' is that they blame America....Not the ones that have sworn to bring America to its knees.

The problem with people that cry 'peace' is that they blame America....Not the ones that have sworn to bring America to its knees.

America is to blame sometimes. No other nation on earth invades and kills more than the US does. That's just fact. Boogeymen nations like China, North Korea, and Iran don't even come close in terms of invading and killing. For example, Iran hasn't invaded a country in over 200 years.

So which country is currently the biggest aggressor in the world? Sometimes we have to be honest with ourselves. The US does bear much of the blame for Perpetual War around the world. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back